Muricunts

Muricunts

Guessing you're from one of the countries that doesn't matter?

And where are you from Op?
>I'm not American btw

What has another country ever done besides suck ass and be poor?

yeah i hate new york too

You forgot Alaska and Hawaiiin that pic you fucking pencil

as a canadian, I'm actually for the first time considering moving to america someday. They're actually improving, while canada seems to be going to shit

Op is mad that America isn't going to bend over backwards to help filthy 3rd worlders that rely on our foreign aid just to get clean water
improve your own shit country you lazy entitled ingrate.
to us you're like the parasites in the dirty brown water you'll be drinking from now on.

Fuck off 3rd world shitter. Or perhaps "(((kike)))" would suit you better?
Sincerely, someone not American.

If you could just go ahead and paint out Cuckifornia too, that'd be great

>Implying usa cares shit about isral and is not just interested in the strategic location for military bases

so what

>implying i implied that
Read my post once more.

>Europeans are angry we don't, as those who control world finance and culture, take their input seriously

You have no right to any input unless you're an American. None. We get to decide everything, we get to explore space, we get to wage war with impunity, we get to pick who's rich and who's poor.

I'm sure it's very irritating that your national traditions, education and religion will have basically no effect upon the future state of the earth but that's what you get for not being born an American, or worse yet, attempting to be proud of being non-American.

Maybe the rest of the world should try to be relevant

We know about other countries you retard.
They give us an excuse to make all our cool weapons.

where the fuck is maine

I want to solve.

What is moral obligation.
What are international treaties.

Jelly flyover stater?

What dump do you live in? Kansas? Indiana?

Also carved Maine off. One of Americas last frontiers

This is more accurate.

Ok list your reasons I know one is WEED

I am an American and I don't think I benefit from any of that stuff. Only the 1% benefit from the wars and #1 economy shit.

Being an average worker drone from the middle or working class doesn't get you shit in America. You are way better off being middle or working class in most European countries. You actually get some real vacation time, plus maternity/ paternity leave, pension, etc. You're lucky to get any of that here, unless you are a teacher, cop, firefighter, etc. Even then you don't get paid much.

Fuck the rich and fuck all that bullshit about being the great deciders of the fates of all people of the world.

This poster is some delusional Trump voting cuck who is already seeing his glorious vision of what might have been slip away.

#pizzagate #feelthebern

Blm

Liberals and Europeans.

More European logic.

That's the point, it's a meme against those stupid Facebook people who just hate on America for no reason and make fun of Americans not knowing basic geography

t. probably trying to explain this to a 13-16 yr old kid or an autist

And Michigan

Trips speak the truth.

>americans dont care about me im trigger