I guess in retrospect it was all pretty obvious

I guess in retrospect it was all pretty obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/04/12/joe-pescis-recent-advice-to-louis-c-k-stop-doing-stand-up-youre-not-funny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mexico isn't sending their best

Man he really did try to warn us

They're sending their wankers

wait did it end up being true?

They're sending their cuckolds

I dunno but the first time this stuff leaked a few years back it wasn't much of a stretch to believe it was true

Roseanne Barr is saying it so there's still nothing confirmed. He'll get away with it anyway since he's one of the tribe.

others came forward

Someone's doing the masterbating.

He's got a new movie coming out and this is just another way to drum up false controversy because they know that shit drives sales

someone fill me in on the celebrity gossip

I miss those greentext stories about his shows

Balding ginger masturbates to the chicks from garfunkle and oates

>listen, i'm taking you to your mothers. you won't be hearing from me for awhile

And lots of others

At least his daughters are thin. I'd imagine them being fat pigs like their dad.

Doesn't everyone?

I know I do

Why is he so slovenly?
>track pants
>walmart sweater
>shitty sneakers
great example you're setting for your girls there, Louie, I'm sure they'll grow up to date some real winners!

Holy fuck she is perfect except she needs to shave

>needs to shave

u wot

>needs to shave
Fuck off pleb

I said she, not he

her head?

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ

Mouth is wider than one of her tits.

How big now is the list of personalities whose lives and/or careers have subsequently been ruined since being vocally anti-Trump?

You know she's on the left, right?

>posts same joke as 3 minutes later

all i've seen was
>tabloid said an unnamed comedian who was in a sitcom has been masturbating in front of coworkers
>people in the comments speculated and many said "louis ck?"
>media saw this and went yeah it's probably louis c.k. let's spread this around

Didn't he have a feud with Amy Schumer?

except this has been said since last year by multiple different comedians that don't know each other.

what the fuck is his problem?

Bitches lying for money and attention? NAH WAH BRAH!

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/04/12/joe-pescis-recent-advice-to-louis-c-k-stop-doing-stand-up-youre-not-funny/

What are the most spicy rumours in this case so far? What has he allegedly done?

Fiery Latin passion

roseanne and the garfunkle oates chicks have both said it

I don't know. David Cameron just got added.

Got high with garfunkle and oates, asked if he could jack it, they thought he was joking and said yeah, the absolute madman he did it

Roseanne regurgitated second hand stories while promoting her new movie. Garfunkle and Oates aren't funny and need attention.

And they told the general public... why? Because they're talentless whores?

>Asks for consent
>Gets consent
>Bitches whine anyway
Tumblrs gonna tumbl

There's no indication that's a Walmart sweater. In fact it isn't even a sweater, it's a sweatshirt. And New Balances aren't shitty.

go to bed louis

Because now, a year after nothing at all came from their allegations, people are still talking about it and, by extension, them.

I think it was a blind item about a famous comedian who jerked off in front of two women comics at a certain comedy festival, people connected the dots

Plus there was Jen Kirkman's vague allegations about a "Cosby level genius comic who makes new material every year and thinks of himself as a French filmmaker" who did something

Louie is literally LITTLE WHITE irl

yeah man all those famous women who started their careers accusing famous guys of rape - too many to count!!

fpbp

The cuck probably doesn't pray to him.

>Jen Kirkman's vague allegations about a "Cosby level genius comic who makes new material every year and thinks of himself as a French filmmaker" who did something
What is the actual point of phrasing it that way? Everybody knows exactly who she's talking about. If she thinks the man is a rapist who will probably hurt more people, why doesn't she fucking say it?

>Joe Pesci
>Literally plays the same guy in every movie his entire career

Meanwhile CK cells out MSG 4 nights in a row

>comic who makes new material every year and thinks of himself as a French filmmaker

>others came forward
Literally means nothing. I'm not defending this SJW cuck faggot, but just because multiple women all claim the same thing means jack shit. Mattress Cunt convinced two other girls to lie about the guy she falsely accused of rape to also claim he raped them and it was proven all 3 of them were lying.

They bring crime

she won't, because she's a hack comedian. really. she's only marginally known because of her looks and she probably sucked a few club owners off.

yeah, you defend that outfit, go ahead

He's wearing it also

No, but the lukewarm semi famous ones who made vague, conveniently non libelous accusations about someone we all know without ever saying his name got a nice bump in the twittersphere for a while. Did you know who Jen Kirkman was before Jezebel published her story?

>Wow, a fat old man doesn't care about what clothes he wears!

When I get old and crusty imma be rockin' that outfit and there is no amount of crying that will stop me.

>2016
>not shaving your vag

seriously?

And you go on being an autistic Sup Forumsirgin who doesn't know anything about clothes, if that's what floats your boat

a grown man should wear a collared shirt

>All 3 of them were lying.
Except mattress cunt wasn't. There's a clip of her getting raped out there.
Though I suppose it is a bit suspicious that it's filmed from 4 different angles.

Except it was proven in court through chat logs between the two that she was lying and the video is her hiring some other guy to fuck her to recreate what didnt happen

did you not know? the moniker of Sup Forums is fa/tv/irgins

"hmm who's this lady comic accusing louis ck of being a shithead? This really gets the people out. Book her now!"

BIG

Sure rape is bad but what if she says no but you really want to fuck her, what are you gonna do, not rape her?

Still got some good faps out of it. Guess the fantasy is ruined now tho.
Source on those chat logs ?

that fucker is going down

did you not pay attention to the Hannibal/Cosby saga? He was on every talk show, every comedy show, and sold out for like a year after called out Cosby.

Right, because calling out Cosby totally did nothing at all for Hannibal's career.

He said in his act that he also showed his penis to a retarded when he was younger. Kinda foreshadows the actual events.

That's trimmed you fucken virgin.

I had never heard of Jen Kirkman before that Jezebel piece blew up the Internet, and I went and listened to her podcast for the first time in my life that day. Reckon I'm the only one, senpai?

Google mattress girl chat logs or the court case you dumb fuck

The girl who accused Michael Gira of raping her ended pushing forward her name and her feminist agenda. Those people are parasites.

what does this have to do with his accusers?

just another woman who jumpstarted her career by accusing a famous guy of sexual assault. who could forgot all the others!!

what feminist agenda? rape is actually bad? what a concept

>what does this have to do with his accusers?
are you literally retarded? the post they're responding to is you pretending that there's no possible logical reason for making such a claim and that it wouldn't be beneficial. nice backpedaling though.

the Joe Pesci thing really bugs me because Louie's standup has been good the entire time

but I cannot stand his pretentious filmmaking. fuck Louie and Horace & Pete.

Pesci has it completely backwards. He should have told him he was a shitty actor and director, and that he should stick to what he does best.

hopefully a scandal, along with Horace & Pete's losses, gets him cast out from the hip hollywood crowd, and gets him exclusively cranking out standup specials.

the O&A fans will always love him, ESPECIALLY if he gets in trouble with the SJWs. he will have a rabid fanbase for his standup for the rest of his life.

can't connect the dots, eh? or simply refuse to.

ah yes i see hannibal was in cahoots this whole time with the accusers! dozens of people would come forward then hannibal would seize the spotlight by saying what a piece of shit cosby is! it's genius really

>le rape is actually good! there's nothing wrong with shariah law calling for rape as punishment
fuck off (((shlomo)))

>this false equivalency

are you really this stupid or just pretending? It's hard to believe someone can strawman this hard out of nothing and have this little reading comprehension.

rape is bad but the definition changes for a feminist. If a woman sleeps with a guy and didn't cum it now count as rape. This is probably what happened. Michael Gira had been open about the whole thing.

Some feminists still believe that 1 girl in 5 gets raped.

>2016
>not shaving your vag

What is he accused of?

Actually slipping jimmies or just fucking willing drunk girls who then regretted it and now see dollar signs?

it's just i'm really struggling to find all the famous women who have gotten an actual career out of accusing someone of rape. usually they got their lives destroyed by cretins who think like you - not to mention the trauma of, y'know, rape

Masturbating in front of chick comics

Best way to spot a feminist. If they have hair on their pussy don't even bother.