WHO ARE YOU

WHO ARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkSUazeI2nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who who
who who

So what's the deal with this guy? Is he supposed to be funny? I've watched a bunch of interviews he's done and haven't found him funny at all.

he's a canadian icon apparently
which shows how pathetic that pathetic country really is pathetic

On today's update of no one gives a fuck we are indifferent about reporting to you that, still, no one gives a fuck.

He has a lot of knowledge on music and is always able to catch artists off guard, I don't think there's a single interview where an artist doesn't say "how do you know that?" atleast once. If you don't think he's funny that's your O P I N I O N

It's not that he's funny, he's interesting because he picks out super obscure information about artist's past that they don't even remember. So it's fun seeing their reaction.

His research is diligent, second-to-none. Sure, he's a bit in your face but he clearly has a passion for music.

Loved that interview with Pharrell who was clearly very impressed by him. Didn't have an opinion really on Pharrell before then but he went up hugely for me after that. Likewise, when I saw the Sonic Youth and Blur interviews I lost some respect for them.

canadas busiest music nerd

Literally anyone can have as much knowledge as he has on a single artist by spending up to a day researching one.

not true at all. he's dug up shit you'll never find in a wikipedia page or biography

i still watch that blur one from time to time to see if it enrages me
still effective

CAAL CHUCHESTA HEER

It doesn't come off as passion to me. It seems more like turbo autism.

>neo/mu/ has no respect for Narduwar
I'm triggered

Cringey fucker

The Sonic Youth interview is just as bad, complete fucking asshats

You can't, that stuff he asks isn't anywhere online. He has to contact the artist's family members and friends to pick up obscure information no one knows about.

belt

>turbo autism

either that, or cynicism. His interviews are him bribing his subjects with all these goodies in order to get them to go, ''Wow dude, so impressive'' for 15 minutes, while not really getting anything of substance out of them interview-wise.

>holds static pose to make guest incredibly awkward

HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*breathes*

AHHHHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Exactly. By asking his subjects about these obscure things, all he is doing is simply having them confirm that they are real. He already knows what happened. What more is he going to get out of the artist? Bad interviewer, good fact checker.

define substance

yeah, it's not like the gifts have any significance to the artist and give them something to talk about. I hate learning about an artist's influence's and shit they did when they were first starting out, so lame omg

Who am i .......

Well of course he already knows the answer, he makes the other person explain the meaning behind the records he gives them though.

DOOT DOOLA DOOT DOO...

what? Speak english

pathetic

DOOT ME DADDY

Icon is pushing it, I'm 24, lived in Canada pretty much my whole life and never heard of the guy outside of this board

*BRRAAAAAPPP*
*BRAAAAAAPPP*

DAVE
ROWNTREE!!

RARGHHHH DAVE SMASH!

you barely learn anything. i watched the pharell interview and it was like

''here's Cosmos on vinyl, I know you love it.''
''damn bro for sure, Sagan was awesome.''
''anyway here's another vinyl you'll love.''

plus he doesn't even let them keep the records, at least most of the time, what a cocktease.

this made me straight again, t-thanks

>tfw nu Sup Forums doesn't like nardwuar
he's a genuinely fun and lovable guy.
just because he doesn't fit your sense of ironic humor and comes off as eccentric doesn't mean he's bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkSUazeI2nM

i googled it
now i have to delet all my blur and gorillaz fuck

>Sup Forums has no respect for Nardwuar

What the fuck happened to you, Sup Forums? Where did it all go wrong?

>Where did it all go wrong?
Anime posters like you broke out of your containment board.

Nardwuar is a huge faggot.

“I call the cops and they show up in about 40 seconds and they call me ‘Mr Rollins’, I live in a really nice neighbourhood with ridiculously famous neighbours”

“Trump fans are going to be very dangerous losers. And, if he builds the wall and has major ties to USSR, liberals will be very whiny and hilarious losers. There’ll be lines out of Starbucks, people wanting quadruple lattes; there’ll be more hand-wringing, more poetry – that’s a liberal on a bad day. The angry Tea Party person on a bad day, you lock and load, and go find a Muslim or brown-skinned person.”

>plus he doesn't even let them keep the records

Source?

STINKY STINKY
*POOT* *POOT*

This

Not really, he's right. 2015 was the last year Sup Forums stopped being good. 2013-2014 last decent years.

inb4
>Sup Forums
>good

There were less anonymous shitposting, we had great discussion threads, nardwar was respected. Vaporwave, sadboyposting, ironic memes and shitposting ruined Sup Forums forfuckingever. I swear to god you fucking underage retards ruin everything.

t. oldfag since 2008.

Who does it better than nard?

Him? I don't think so.

gen z doesnt like "Corny" things, are you surprised?

they obey black culture (which is where corny originates from in its current context)

My favourites are his interviews with Josh Homme. In the first one you can tell Josh doesn't like Nardwuar much, but eventually the toughguy bullshit melts away and he's very buddy with him in the new ones.

YOOO FUCK THE NIGGAS THAT ON MUH BOI NXRD. FOOOKIN FAGGITS

Sean is cool but doesn't get as balls deep as nardwuar does

>Trump fans are going to be very dangerous losers.

>nu Sup Forums
fuck em

>ANONYMOUS, WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA!
y-yeah, thanks, hi
>user I KNOW YOU LIKE TO BROWSE Sup Forums
heh, I guess I d--
>YOU LIKE TO BROWSE Sup Forums
sure
>AND ON Sup Forums THEY LIKE TO LISTEN TO...
w-well there's lots of bands on--
>SWANS! WHICH IS WHY I BROUGHT YOU A COPY OF "SWANS - LOVE OF LIFE" ON CASSETTE SIGNED BY NORMAN WESTBERG, IF YOU'LL PLEASE TAKE THIS MR. ANONYMOUS!

>>neo/mu/
fuck em

kek

>he never gonna do it with Subaru Stevens
;_;

i liked his sonic youth interview where they just made fun of him

that was cringeworthy

Blur are always shite

Sean is cool but has a weird high pitch yet monotonous voice

Has anyone else noticed this?