DUDE FEMALE BERNIE SANDERS LMAO

DUDE FEMALE BERNIE SANDERS LMAO

Fucking hell, I know I can't be the only one who saw this movie?

I like how he ended up endorsing Hillary despite being supposedly against her banking ties and shit, what a cuck.

I don't even know who that is

Those movies just have too unbelievable of a plot. I don't know if they're supposed to have a b-movie vibe though.

But I almost saw this one for that sweet Juliette.

Those hipster glasses make me want to punch her in the face.

He didn't

This iswhy republicunts and chrostoan filth need to be purged.

He literally said he's voting for her, he's only still running so he can keep getting campaign cash.

>chrostoan filth

I'm going to assume you want to kill all crabs and lobsters when you say that.

>typo
Fucking blow your brains put, fuckface.

Well I like your post.

>not liking her hipster glasses makes me a republican
Politics sure are complicated now.

>brains put, fuckface.

Maybe third times the charm?

Jesus christ, you faggots are as triggered as your enemies.
Fuck you all, you ARE SJWs.

Fuck off grammer nazi bitch!

EXCUSE ME BUT YOUR LANGUAGE TRIGGERS ME PLEASE BE NICER THANK YOU

>liberals

Im a liberal and think SJWs are caner, but christian slime and backwards hicks are worse.

someone was so triggered they actually made this

Fuck off Christians are great.

>but christian slime and backwards hicks are worse.
No they're actually not.

You're destroying western civilization with your religion.

AHhhhhhh yes, le epic horseshoe meme

When I googled looking for this image awhile ago, I came across a reddit thread posting this in a "haha this is the best argument they have?" way. What was funny though was while half of them were calling it an insane strawman of a liberal white male, the other half were acting like everybody lived in San Fran and the guy behind the mask was a totally normal occurrence and in fact, that men who don't look like that are strange. The cycling contradiction was really strange to me, but amusing.

Ill assrape your bitch god jesus in hell, sex hating biblethumping slime!
Your motherfucking retard hick jesus is what raped western civilization, hail satan bitchs!

troll

Razors edge

no shit

People can hate your cunt god, who may i remind you si the same god as muslim slime, and be real you fucking twat!

Why cant someone form ther own opinion pn this site and not be edgy about it. Your all fucking sheep, following a hive mentality like the brainless retards you are. I bitch and complain about liberals being pussy bitchs to you people, and your mockery of the left is only going to increase that stupidity.

>he paid actual money to see purge 3

You deserve to have your money taken from you

I wear these glasses because my head is too big for the regular ones :(

Because why would he support the orange Sup Forumslack? Motherfucker was too stupid to realize his golf course was in Scotland which voted to stay in the EU. He also needed his siblings to bail him out after his bankruptcies.

>sheep

If you ever want to not be taken seriously say this.

Scotland is part of the UK dummy. The UK left the EU, not just England.

You're trying too hard. Also, you need to be 18 to use Sup Forums.

>le bankruptcy meme

Why are all liberals incredibly stupid and misinformed?

Im 20 you aids infected cock sucker!

Oh i dont know, atleast i dont spread my ass checks for the roman equivalent of charles manson, purely based off the unproven "facts" from his 2000yr old sheet of used toilet paper.

if that's true, then that's just sad

Or maybe he could endorse the green party candidate or no one instead of endorsing the crooked corporate whore he was supposedly against.
Funny enough he probably agreed more Trump given his opposition to the TPP and supporting workers' rights.

>Oh i dont know, atleast i dont spread my ass checks for the roman equivalent of charles manson, purely based off the unproven "facts" from his 2000yr old sheet of used toilet paper.
I literally have no idea what you are saying right now.

He's trying to pretend to be some edgy atheist I hope

someone gets their information exclusively from john oliver.

All religion is bad, but Christians aren't particularly bad. They just have a few crazies here and there, but they're not proportionately crazier than any other group, whether it's a religious group or not.

rage of the jew

I bet you have a kickass katanananana collection.

All abrahamic religions are bad, but christians are filled with the most crazies and are the most potentially dangerous. Followed closely by mudslimes.

Its not edgy if my facts are true.

That's even more depressing then. I feel sorry for you for whatever disorder you have that doesn't allow you the ability to be subtle and stunted your mental growth.

>christians are filled with the most crazies and are the most potentially dangerous. Followed closely by mudslimes.

You are legit delusional or trolling. Have a good night.

Look up the amount of terror attacks by religion and be amazed.

Eat my dick, conservacuck!
Im a hater of christianity, not a pleb.

Theyve infected the system so much that you cant even begin to see the damage theyve rought. You and your kind are the culmination of that walking tumor christs work.

when you start a business the goal is not to go bankrupt. just because he mitigated his losses doesnt make him not a shitty businessman

Christianity has done far more in the long run, and the wars weve waged for oils are basically christian attacks.

i want to see the movie just to see what happened to her family the last purge ,, is it worth it ? spoil it for me

>DUDE CHRISTIANS R DUM LMAO

>DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE MORE EVIL THAN TERRORISTS LMAO

lmao xD hit this blunt lets go hit up that new purge movie xD so fukin deep dude if it were real id just smoke pot all day xD #flyingspaghettimonster #animerules #feeltheburn #proudcuck #noodlyappendage #batmanvssuperman

rage of the jew

>basically Christian attacks
Keep going, you're funny.

>when you start a business the goal is not to go bankrupt.
He has developed like a hundred businesses and maybe 3 of them he put into bankruptcy.

The average rate of business failure in the USA is 80%.

Trump's average rate is like 5%.

lmao how incredibly butthurt are you?

Muslim attacks on Christian frontiers have been far more frequent, and oil wars are devoid of faith in anything other than money.

Christian filth deserve to be ripped at the seams, so said attacks are like two rabid dogs tearing each other to shreads. And the real motive for afghanistan and iraq was to make daddy bush and jesus proud, as well as oil.

bad bait

What country are you from

Politics isn't Freudian like that.

Nice false dichotomy you got there, simpleton.

Kek, you were right, the butthurt is real

why, hello there SJW. did you find that post triggering or problematic?

you stupid cunt.

He's voting for her and although he hasn't endorsed her yet he will at the convention. Bernouts are pretty pathetic.

Prove you're not a bot. Say something original that's not filled with meaningless buzzwords.

He said he is voting for her, not that he endorses her. Big difference. He understands the reality that Trump would be much, much worse for the U.S. than Hillary. Incredibly sad, but true all the same.

Ghetto slime love that bitch jesus too, fucking retards.

>underestimating bushs stupidity
user i envy you.

>I"M NOT TRIGGERED
>SAY SOMETHING THAT ISN"T A BUZZWORD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah you have a swollen asshole.

>overestimating his agency

>voting for her isn't the same as endorsing
If he had any balls he'd say he was voting third party

>can't communicate in anything but memes
>hysterical all caps strawman
Btw the reeee thing came from /r9k/, not the sjw fags. Stop trying so hard to fit in kid.

You forget the fact that the top brass of the Democrat Party are TERRIFIED, shit in their pants, TERRIFIED of a Donal Trump Presidency.

Part of it is due to the fact that right now, with Scalia's death, the Dems have their only chance to permanently swing the court to the left for a generation or two, let alone the fact that there are several ancient left leaning SCJs that are hanging on due to sheer force of will, in hopes that they can last until the Dems have the White House and a Super Majority in the Senate to replace them with left leaning justices to preserve at the very least, a 4-5 court.

But most of all, they are shitting their pants at the thought of Trump getting elected and maliciously doing everything in his power to scorch earth/repeal/undo EVERYTHING Obama did while in office, simply out of spite and malice towards erasing Obama's legacy and accomplishments from existence.

The former is something they dread because even a 5-4 right wing majority gives the Dems a slither of a chance to have the left win certain decisions given the make-up of the current court. They currently, with the vacancy, have one shot and one shot they won't get for another 10, possibly 20-30 years, to permanently shift the court to the left. And then under Hillary, get the ancient Justices the ability to retire knowing their replacements will be just like them in terms of left leaning, preserving the left's 5-4 majority. Trump could get in and with the Senate in Republican hands, they could go full in with the nuclear option and turn a 5-4 right win majority into something like a 6-3 majority if the ancient justices die under Trump's watch.

The later TERRIFIES the left because the GOP wrote the book for petty vindictive politics and payback. Even if they hate Trump, the GOP in Congress will gladly work with Trump to get their revenge on Obama by wiping out his legacy off the face of the earth any and every way they can.