I saw it. It's fucking awful

I saw it. It's fucking awful.

The companies that went all in with Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad promotional tie ins and merchandise are going to get hosed this year. My god.

Seriously, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE
cinemablend.com/new/Batman-Connection-Every-Member-Suicide-Squad-Revealed-125177.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did it ain't me start playing?

What was the first scene?

anything that makes capeshit less appealing to investors is ok in my book

No. The soundtrack is shit though. Prepare to be annoyed when Joker is on screen.

Did Joker make his mother freak?

buuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssshhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt

How many times do they say "bad guys" in the movie? It's said in every single trailer by a different character and it's always annoying, like Ayer thinks the audience is retarded and can't tell that they're villains.

Liar.
It Aint Me is confirmed to be in the soundtrack.

Didn't you hear? The tag line is "We're the Bad Guys."

who cares m8

I'll still watch and form my own opinion, sucks you didn't like it.

I'm guessing rick ross and skrillex

Does anyone that's not a teenage girl not instantly get annoyed when jared leto is in anything

No the tagline is Worst Heroes Ever.

Just because it's in the soundtrack doesn't mean it plays in the movies. It's probably credits music if OP isn't bullshitting.

there are a lot of soundtracks where the songs on the album aren't in the movie. don't be retarded.

Why? Elaborate faget

Fuck off you capeshit hating retards. Its gonna be capekino mk2

How does it end

Does will smith die

David Ayer on suicide-squad-watch, when?

According to the leaks, only Slipknot and Diablo (the culo fire guy) die.

Opens with a 20 min sequence of origins/flashbacks. Quinn, Deadshot, Enchantrass, Diablo, etc.

Harley's is her transformation into Harley Quinn thanks to the Joker. Deadshot gets fucked over by Batman and his daughter gets taken away from him. Diablo accidentally killed his wife and kids. Enchantrass is a weird bitch that goes into a cave, touches a voodoo doll and becomes possessed by "enchantress". She's the center of the whole movie. Also puts a spell on this nigger in a subway and turns him into her demon brother.

Captain Boomerang gets his ass thrown in the slammer by the Flash.

It takes place months after BvS. There are vendors selling "RIP Superman" shirts and death of superman memorabilia.

The opening with the montages has awful pop music. Every time a character pops up, a name and character stats in neon font appears. Think Scott Pilgrim with the graphics.

Biggest disappointment is Joker is barely in it. Less than 9 mins if you can believe it. I have no idea why they've hyped him up as the main villain. He's definitely the most interesting of them all, which doesn't say much.

What mad things Joker does in the movie?
I don't want to give my mom a panic attack.

WHAT

>Captain Boomerang gets his ass thrown in the slammer by the Flash.
You sure? I read that Batman put all of them away (except Katana who is an ally)

Of course he's lying.

OP is referring to the opening montage not the ending.

The best scene he's in is with a black dude after trying to force Harley Quinn to give him a striptease/lap dance in a private room. The dude's like I don't want any beef and the Joker kills him after initially wanting to get cucked by him. Weird as shit.

Everything he says is cringey dialogue, especially at the end with Harley. Worst is when he jumps into acid with Harley like some sort of baptism scene. Asks her if she'd die for him, like she is his disciple.

He's not in it much. You think he dies in a helicopter that's shot down when he goes to save Harley, but then he comes back at the end disguised as a guard to break out Quinn.

this actually destroyed any desire i have to see this film. fucking persuasive.

Wtf I hate suicide squad now?

Opening scene.

Batman is BARELY in this shit. Maybe less than a minute. This is what I remember.

- Harley flashback (Batman chases them, Harley almost drowns. Harley gives Batman some tongue and then he knocks her the fuck out)

- Deadshot flashback (Will Smith tried to kill Batman. Will Smith's daughter thinks he's a piece of shit and protects Batman by standing in front of the two of them so Bats isn't shot)

- Enchantress hallucination vision for Deadshot that shows his deepest desire where he murders Batman.

We already know he appears in-between the helicopter and the ending wearing a tux, bro.

I read that it takes place after Man of Steel and before Batman v Superman. The trailer with one of the government people saying "What would stop Superman from taking the president" wouldn't make sense if it took place after BvS

Everyone knows Superman is dead. They show people fucking exploiting his death.

Also Joker isn't Robin. On Harley Quinn's stats and wrap sheet, she's wanted for the murder of Robin along with Joker.

He wears two tuxedos. One weird one in a quick flashback with Harley Quinn where she looks like she's wearing the classic court jester outfit, then a tux on the helicopter.

Joker doesn't show up again until the very end when he busts Harley Quinn out. He isn't in a tux but a disguise.

Literally where the fuck did I say Joker was Robin?

How was Jai Courtney? Is this his breakout role?

No where. I just remember people made that a thing and that was a rumor I wanted to debunk. Chill. I was just thinking about time frames and Robin came to mind.

The whole thing is like a bad fever dream and I'm trying to type out what I remember.

CBS is owned by disney

Why does the Suicide Squad form?

>They show people fucking exploiting his death.
Like the church did after Jesus died. BvS still showing his kino layers after it ended.

Not in it enough. His best parts are shown in the trailer unfortunately. He's criminally underused along with Croc, Katana, etc.

Actually its worse then that
its owned by viacom

Stephen Colbert singlehandedly destroyed sqwad. I can't even take it seriously any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

Can you just give a down and dirty on the plot arc.

Dick Grayson or Jason Todd?

Is DC kill, then?

I would have paid to see a 200-million-dollar spectacle of this, instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE

Is this warners fault or ayers?

Amanda Waller wants to put them together. The Gov says no.

Enchantrass and the black dude escape from Amanda Waller's base and wreck havoc on the city. They opens a portal vortex to hell in the streets and turn people into demon mercenaries that blow up when hit.

The Government agrees to send in the suicide squad and get Enchantress' heart (only way to stop her) for Amanda Waller. Waller put bombs in each suicide squad member's head so she can kill them if they get out of line or don't follow the mission.

>Sup Forums is a ship board
What did he mean by this?

Just Robin. Vague as fucking hell between this and BvS.

They'll just do a Crisis event if SS fails

10/10

Would watch twice in theatre.

>you

That little tidbit will be revealed after August, trust me.

This movie is the very definition of too many cooks in the kitchen.

meme lover 3 when?

is it quippy like a marvel movie? was there any surprises in the movie? other charcters show up? was lex luthor in it?

I started a joke

Which started the whole world crying

But I couldn't see

That the joke was on meme

That's lame as fuck. Just give us Jason Todd and leave the possibility for Red Hood to show up.

DC doesn't know what to do with their own properties.

>they would put it aint me in the credits when they have music that is literally designed for credits
i will be legitimately disgusted

Quippy banter between the squad, yes. Really cliched shit though like "didn't sign up for dis shieeet.

The Flash surprised me. The lack of Batman and Joker surprised me.

No, Luthor is not in this.

Red Hood in the DCEU wouldn't make sense.

Batman has about 10 minutes of screen time, not less than a minute.

OP is lying.

Not to mention, Batman is the one who put Captain Boomerang in jail as Batman put everyone in Suicide Squad in jail.

So OP is bullshitting.

Now you're bullshitting
Twitter cucks who watched it said it literally starts with Batman chasing Joker and Harley
Thread and opinion discarded

>Twitter cucks
so you

DC fanboys were all ready to hang themselves

27%.

Martha. Never forget.

So you're taking their word over mine? WTF.

Okay, how about this.

Diablo dies, Enchantress' black bull dies, Enchantress gets tricked by Harley, gets her heart destroyed and goes back to normal.

I swear to you faggots I haven't made up a single thing here.

Sounds great.
Thanks I'll remember to watch it.

>Deadshot flashback (Will Smith tried to kill Batman. Will Smith's daughter thinks he's a piece of shit and protects Batman by standing in front of the two of them so Bats isn't shot)

Except for the other people who said that the Deadshot Batman scene is that Deadshot and Batman talk after Batman stops him from assassinating some crime boss.
Deadshot tells Batman that he's only doing this for the money for his Daughter, who is sick
Batman locks Deadshot away
Batman anonymously pays for Deadshot's daughter surgery.

DA Fuck you talkin about.

So what made it so bad? Not funny, bad acting, bad action? What?

Did mom freak?

i believe you. how was will smith? how the fridge? did you get to see her ass? how cara delevigne? did you get to see her feet? who gave the best performance? is there a post credits scene? do they do anything else interesting to setup the DCEU?

So why should I believe you?

Okay... but is Mom gonna freak?

>Batman is BARELY in this shit. Maybe less than a minute.
i'm not sure about some of the other stuff, but there is no fucking way this is correct.

Considering that we know there's a scene with Batman chasing Joker and Harley, I think we can all tell OP is bullshitting.

It's Jason Todd you dumb fuck.

Will smith said squad had a crazy ending. So what happens in the end?

Have you received the .5 dollars from Disney inc. ?
If not please contact our HR dept.

cinemablend.com/new/Batman-Connection-Every-Member-Suicide-Squad-Revealed-125177.html

>All of these so-called villains are villains that Batman has had some history with and caught and brought into Arkham Prison. So whether it comes before or after I'm not sure, but I do know he has captured us all and imprisoned in Arkham, so we've all got a gripe to bear against the ol' Bat

Why is Jason Todd older than Batman?

Stand down. If I wanted it, you'd be dead already.

Snyder go home.

DC fanboys are so gullible.

OP here I had my fun I'm out for the night. You are all so fucking gullible = )

The fan theory about Jason Todd would actually make sense on a ton of different levels.

Which is why it won't be him. In Snyderverse there will be a Nightwing in Bludhaven, a dead Jason Todd and no Tim Drake BECUZ ROBIN IS GAY LOL.

The Flash sent him back to the past after he was killed by Thanos.

Man, you guys believe all the fucking shit you read.

I remember leaking all the Force Awakens and Batman v Superman shit two months in advance and got accused of "hurr durr liar, Han Solo doesn't die, he's in the next one", "They wouldn't stop fighting over Martha, the tweets said the ending was great!"

Fuck it. I don't know why I'm in this shitty industry or even care about this stuff anymore.

Just stop dude.

the fuck are u talkin about moron? nobody said that

If you are American it's Friday night and this is how you are spending it.

> literally zero person believe in OP's leak
>"oh my gwd guys epic troll! XD"

you're just embarrassing yourself now, my friend

No you're not.

I'll post evidence in the post below. I don't get why some of you guys act like kids with this shit.

I wonder how long before someone post this thread on Reddit