Will Trump legalize incest?

2 skinny 2 be healthy. They are so many too fat or too skinny

Good question lad.
I sure as shit hope not,
danger is what makes it fun.

no,because unlike democrats.republicans arent the party of degenerates

For himself? Yes

For the common man? Not bloody likely

Why the fuck would anyone leaglize that shit?

You inbred faggots need black jesus in your life, but curiously I don't want even him anywhere near you...

>get

and people are just mad because the women in donald trump's family are actually attractive.unlike liberal women who are over 400 pounds and angry feminists

Of course not, you drooling retard.

Is this before or after he makes anime real?

>this is what they actually believe

>Why the fuck would anyone leaglize that shit?
It's a man's right to have sex with his young daughters. He made her and loves her more than anyone else can, it's good for him to do her.

It's only illegal if you get caught.

Spot the 16 year old

and ivanka trump is your basic blonde white bitch,i dont see why shes so hot

It's true. Little girls are made to get fucked by her daddy. That's what daughters are for.

dubs speaks the truth

Biologically this is true. That is why males with high testosterone mostly have daughters.

This is why the US needs free education.

free education would just make americans more stupid and brainwashed by there liberal goverment

Stfu pussy my liberal daughter is only 385lbs and we fuck alright

There is no federal law against incest, it's a state by state thing.

It's legal in NY btw.

If what he said about abortion is his plan then incest would be decided on the State, possibly local level.

That started out sweet but then got bad quick. Daughters are for gentle lovings not raping.
And girls shouldn't even be in schools

women deserve to be raped,they have no purpose other then cooking,cleaning and sex

Yes, but you don't have to hurt her. Yes, girls are property made to be owned and used by men but you should treat them good.

women want equal rights but dont actually want to suffer the consequences of being treated equally