First timer here, does this look right? I'm on day 33 using 3 gallon buckets and 4x 4 foot t5 cfl...

First timer here, does this look right? I'm on day 33 using 3 gallon buckets and 4x 4 foot t5 cfl. I know that there are better options, but I'm a poor fag and I'm adding/upgrading as I am able.
Strain is northernlight autoflowers, haven't done any trimming on them, just going aunnatural. Not sure why that one guy is so stumpy but oh well.
Any experience/suggestions?

lollll u fucked up bad

In what way?

rather stumpy than over stretched looks ok rookie ull pick up as you go along just watch a shit ton of youboobs growing vids and learn from trial and error everyone has there own way of doing things

plus alot fuck up with nutrients if you have access to free manure id recommend trying that (especially if you're a poorfag)

anyone experiment with LED grow lights?

shit i couldnt even get my seeds to sprout so i put more water on them and then forgot about them and finally remembered about them adn it finally sprouted but it was all dried out , spent 50 dolars on that shit haha

those are going to quickly outgrow the pots and die or never reach full potential.
Need to re-pot them in larger containers they are gonna get BIG

Bullshit those pots are fine

why on earth do people swear by the paper towel method? its over complicating something simple, just stick it in the dirt n water the fucker

My dubs speak otherwise trashboy

You have no idea what youre talking about getfag. Fuck off back to /r9k/

The soils has some (rabbit) manure added to it and I plan on getting 5 gallon buckets next time. Everything shy I read said that transporting autoflowers would stunt them. That the best thing to do was plant them in the 3-5 gallon pot as soon as soon as they go into the soil.

You should prune them just dont remove the sun leaves just prune the bottoms

100% bullshit

So you can check if it opens up or not. Some seeds are dead and like this you dont waste time and soil

They've already started to flower, you have about 27 days until you can cut them down.

Also looks like a nutrient difficiency. very mild though, and perfectly normal for flowering potted plants. Just make sure your ph is 6.5 or as close as you can get.

size of the pots don't matter, you could grow in a shot glass it just affects yield.

what exactly is your question?

whats your nutes and are you doing 18/6 or 24hr?

its an auto faggot, theres not choice in when it flips it just will. the front middle plant looks like it already started flowering, hopefully the others will veg longer

a lot fuck up with ph, which locks out nutes, if you overdo nutes the tips will burn first

unless you do cob hps is still top dog, though cmh seems like the best for watt/dollar spent

you're using autoflowers, you could use one gallon pots for all that it mattered, the only difference is going to be how much you have to water them.

Pruning gives the plant unneccesary stress and steals resources from the plant.

you're doing cool, just water them when they look like "sleeping", like they do at night. One time a week add 2ml of rich on nitrogen fertilizer per liter and when they start to flower just add a good pk fertilizer.

How old are they? Keep them 18 hours light, 6 hours dark untril they starts flowering then go 20 hours light 2 hours dark. Also u could cut top leaf to stress them a bit and fotce them to go more bush like, no need for bigger pots and keep up the good work faggot

Pot size matters to a certain extent. The more roots your plant has, the more water it can take, the bigger it can get

Stop spraying them they don't need it.

Go to your hydroponics shop, pick up General Hydro pink and General Hydro purple. 8ml purple 16ml pink to every gallon. Use RO water. Feed them with this solution every feeding. You can maybe use plain water about every 3/4 feedings or just flush every cpl weeks either one. When they are looking dank, flush with just plain water.

Easiest, cheapest, most simple way. You can buy 6 gallons of each purple and pink for 120/each.

Anything else is a waste of time and money.

These are auto-flowers in a 3 gallon pot - they're fine.

Also, water the entire soil mass those roots are gonna spread and get bound, don't cheat them - make sure your pots have good drainage.

You have a couple nice auto phenos and a couple not, that's how it goes with autos. The small one on the left is gonna give you maybe an oz the other two will give you 2.5+.

Autoflowers are forgiving for noob growers. Once you get better lighting, get a handle on mixing/utilizing nutrient solutions and keeping your pH in check, you will get substantially better yields with normal genetics.

The other 4 my bad. I would seriously consider just culling the small one of the left it's going to produce shit and it's going ot be a waste of time, space, energy and nutes.

Also don't trim shit off these are autos. Just keep them fed and watch them grow. You will fuck up any other nutrient regiment than the one I gave you - trust me.

Looks beautiful, but I have no idea, I've never grown before. However, I want to once I get my own place. I don't smoke that much any more (eighth every other month, so at most an ounce a year) but want to try growing for the fun of it, and slight value proposition it presents. Would you all recommend it for me, is it worth it? Probably will be living in a legal or medical state and become some kind of legal supplier through a dispensary.

whats the 12 on 12 off light thing ive heard?
not OP btw

I've heard a conservative estimate is 200 grams/plant, would this be possible to achieve on a first successful try?

Autos don't need 12/12 just keep them 18/6 or 20/4.

That is light on/light off.

12 dark triggers flower for non autoflowering. Makes them think its autumn

No

thanks

Is it worth trying in general?

OP here. I've had them on a 20/4 light cycle and watering them 2 times a day with smaller amounts of rain water. For nutrients I've been adding some fish fertilizer to the watering can, but it sounds like I can start adding a bit more? My fear wasoverwatering and nutrient burn. I only smoke about once a week so my goal was smaller healthy plants as opposed to huge sickly plants. And yea, I assumed the autos would be easier on a learner.

Mind if i steal the thread op okay so one of my plants got kinda fucked left it in the garage and it sorta died ? Anyway i cut most of the buda off now its kinda brown im wondering if i can reveg it or just give up on her

grow-prow here ...your light time wasnt oke the stage they in now ..they should of been longer ...they look like parts of an adult plant stuck in sand.
they nice doh

realy dude ...shes beond saving

That would be some frankestein shit right there. That twig is deader than dead

better cremate that

yea i thought so its was just a extra that we found welp guess ill just cut the buds of it

yea i though so welp at least the bud is still good tried some its a seed from the 90s

cute how you think its revivable..

just wondering dick..

Yes. You can slowly learn how to do it as a hobby and work on improving your own abilitys along the way. It also gives you your very own homegrown weed which always tastes the best.

CFL with 5 plants? You fucked up OP

Offer suggestions plz. I'm open to improvement but don't have $500 for lights ATM

>3 gallon buckets
try to grab something else that will push your roots OUT, not DOWN. down is essential but you want a mixture of both. eventually they will wrap around and create a fake sense of pushing out, since they will be forced to move horizontally, but not the best thing.

grew over the summer in buckets rather than curing my own soil and letting them be in the ground, regret it everytime i smoke my own weed.

sometimes seeds have a very good seal and putting in soil it will lay dormant.

if in a few days your seeds haven't opened you can crack the shell very gently with some pliers so you just hear it pop but it doesn't do any damage then it will start to grow

you can't do that in soil unless you want to dig it up and try to find the seeds again but that's too much work

Trim them fuckers.. Don't be afraid. It will double the spread where you nip. Trust me.

Cfl is only good for the veg stage. When those things start flowering they won't get enough light and you will end up with scraggly ass buds and shit yields. You need at least a 400watt hps light to grow that many plants, cfl is only feasible with 1 or 2 plants.