Has a bigger piece of shit ever lived in america?

has a bigger piece of shit ever lived in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc
youtube.com/watch?v=tG1DtZowhXw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-03/these-are-9-zero-hedge-charts-showing-obamas-recovery-angered-washington-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you

ur mum

>big piece of shit
>brown
i get it

Your mother has.

Your pa

Ur in truble now, bro.

I put it in ur moms mouth

double of the same number at the end of your post!

every single republicunt and their current clown, all bigger pieces of shit
Obama will go down as one of the best presidents ever

liberal hate thread?

LOL

what a time!

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc

He's being exposed right now live

Yes

Wikileaks is currently being handled by russians and has definitely played a role in getting Trump elected.
Also, Assange was never truly liked by the left, Obama wasn't soft on him

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize
Obama has bombed more countries than any other President.

Is it shill o'clock already? Where does the time go?

Well, there was Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton that I remember.

this is why that faggot obama keeps sending the FBI and DOJ against arpaio

Get out of here with your facts and logic faggot

he won the peace prize literally for just winning the presidency. he had done jack shit

This is what libtards actually believe. Obama is the biggest two-faced manipulator ive ever seen in politics.

Yooooo its really happening!!

no, that's hillary clinton

lol this. obama's only proof of birth was an obviously photoshopped digital jpeg

Le epic burn

being more mad over who might have hacked the DNC & Podesta emails than the content of emails.

Really sad.

obama was actually a decent president. Decent on jobs. Iran deal was good and releasing non-violent drug offenders was good.

Not a fan of the drone program or NSA spying or obamacare though

also corruption, he's pretty corrupt. but not any more corrupt than rest of Washington

The content of the emails which proved that almost all accusations of her were either exaggerated or completely made up?

LOLOL I THINK DURNLD DRUMPF! XD

kek

Considering he inherited the worst economic disaster since the depression (which has since been fixed), his predecessor had to be a bigger piece of shit.

this x1000

liberals are fucking garbage

holy shit

obama BTFO

how is this not blowing up all over Sup Forums right now?

Keep sucking those dicks man. You seem to rule at it.

Trump asked russian hackers to hack the DNC and they did it. It's on tape, he clearly asked for it.

They did it. They also hacked the RNC, but they did not release anything about that, their objective was to damage the democrats only, so they could infiltrate US politics with a sleeper agent like Trump, an idiot who would remove sanctions on Russia, split the Atlantic alliance, waste asian interests and business, lose global influence with Japan and South Korea, lose influence in middle east, all to in the interest of Russia.
Putin is a thug, but we forgot he's not stupid. He managed to take down his major enemy and inflitrate it without shooting a bullet.

holy fucking shit, how is this not on national news right now? why was there no announcement about this press conference? holy shit they are showing how that shit was photoshopped on live webcast

wtf i never even believed this shit until now holy shit

NOPE!

>denies fact, replies with shitposting

average retarded trumpanzee

the ___est ___ to ever ____ is my favorite type of argument and i love hypothetical matchups.

My mind is blown right now... I'm flipping through the channels and this is not being mentioned at all on TV

>being this fucking stupid

>faux news

whew lad

he said if they had hacked the e-mails, they should release them, and he was right. The people have a right to know about corruption, especially before an election

youtube.com/watch?v=tG1DtZowhXw

>calls someone stupid, denies fact, replies with shitposting

Enjoy being Russia's puppet, faggot

>They also hacked the RNC, but they did not release anything about that,

Assange was asked why not release any RNC info and he stated there was no bad info.

Fucking DNC was caught in loads of fraud

Russia´s puppet? Are you Murican serious? Fucking Russia is already everywhere and you can´t stop it.

Best Wishes, Czech

Trump.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc
the angles of all the data literally match up perfectly when they use photoshop to copy and drag it over

the doc was a fucking forged template. what the fuck, why did they wait this long to come out with this? no wonder obama has had a hardon for sending DOJ after arpaio

nono, he clearly asked a foreign enemy power to hack his political nemesis and release private emails. This alone says a lot about him

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

All the establishment republicans are such giant pieces of shit that it's hard to see them as anything other than parodies

Except there was nothing about Clinton, again, just shitty media outrage over nothing.

Hard to believe there was nothing on the RNC, most likely wikileaks has an agenda.

im so fucking happy trump is president. fuck its a good time to be american

Wait, is this for real?

Unless you're a multi-millionaire Trump's presidency isn't going to be the best time for the average American

But it was indeed worth it to see Hillary and the left get what they deserved, even if it means a giant plummet in the quality of life for 95% of the population

i'm not a trumpeter but I liked this moment a lot and agreed with him

i fucking hate hillary though

yes, but its come way too late to make a difference, king nigger only has 1 month left on the throne

literally the best time for middle class and small business. stfu CTR

But wouldn't that make any law/bill or whatever he signed invalid?

>People actually believing this

I really can't tell if you guys are retarded or trolling

i dont know, thats something for lawyers and congress to figure out. i really doubt anything like that would ever happen

>willfully ignoring obvious proof of forgery presented in easy to digest presentation

wait? does that mean the russians hacked his birth certificate?

obama may very well have been born in USA but the point of the investigation by arpaio is to show the certificate the white house provided the public was falsified. which he proves without a doubt if you watch the presentation

Seriously not trolling. I didn't believe this shit until I started watching the conference. They showed exactly why the birth cert. is fake.

lol you fucking dummies still think obama isn't american? They have headlines from newspapers from hawaii when he was born anouncing his birth. How do you guys explain away that one? They had someone at the newspaper in Hawaii, and they said "Hey this black guy named Barack Obama is going to be president in 50 years, so put this in the newspaper so we can pretend he's american"

His so-called Birf Certiffuhmuhkit today has been
exposed as a total, utter fake.

Exactly

Juxtaposition answers.

gosh, I can think of at least 2

Dat ass!

the question is why would they provide a fake certificate? maybe he wasnt born in america, or maybe they just actually couldnt find the legit version and didnt want to say "there was nothing at the hospital" because that would just fuel the conservative claims

either way, the doc the whitehouse gave us is fake, and that should make people question why

it's not a fake certificate it just had no metadata

they tech words that most people don't understand and dumb people think it's fake

sry sir, that should make people hang this nigga

Where does he claim that? He says "if they did, I hope they can find x" I see no asking a foregin, not enemy, power to hack into the DNC.

They just proved that the birth cert. he provided is FAKE. Whether he was born in HI or not is secondary. They are not saying they know anymore, only that the certificate is a forgery

Televised cickbait

did you even watch the presentation? thats not what they claimed at all. they showed how the angles and spacing in relation to all the spots of the certificate were IDENTICAL to another certificate, which can only mean they were copy and pasted from the source certificate of some bitch born around the same time johanna ah'nee, which they showed

>im a liberal and will sacrifice the integrity of my nation's institutions to make sure that progressive leaders are not cast in a negative light in the media

Keep sucking that dick man.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-03/these-are-9-zero-hedge-charts-showing-obamas-recovery-angered-washington-post

If this be trumpanzee, what shall the be?

Please, he isn't even the worst US president. That Title could easily go to Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson, Hubert Hoover, or Richard Nixon.

Read a book nigger.

>which can only mean
LOL

I don't have much of an opinion. But anyone who thinks he managed to forge his birth certificate all the way through to becoming president is retarded...

Brilliant. Accurate.

good ol' Hubert Hoover

>Hubert Hoover

>Hubert

Take your own advice.

Nixon only had the illegal wire tapping (which is legal by today's standards) and the whole Vietnam thing against him. I wouldn't lump him in with Hoover for that.