Muse about drinks worth drinking, no matter the cost

Muse about drinks worth drinking, no matter the cost

$40 in California and worth it.

Bought this for my best man as a gift. It was amazing.

Bc of holidaze

a little bit of this a little bit of that .. bam!

Awe man. Thread dying? I was hoping to see some pics of some good booze.

I usually get Jameson but this shit is probably better

;)

Noice

Very good. One of my fav

>? I was hoping to see some pics

Brain juice and Oban single malt.

What the

Johnny Walker Blue

A bit pricey, but smooooooth and complex.
The sort of thing you drink when you're old enough to afford it, and old enough that you can't just slam the shots like you could in college.

Is that their top stuff? I've never had JW. Shame ain't it?

Aberfeldy 21 is the best whisky I have ever had. But at over £100 a bottle, I've only ever had 3 glasses of it (they were at a friend's apartment).

Dont drink something older than you. It's bad luck

Lagavulin 16. A Ilay Scotch. Very peaty/smokey which is characteristic of the region but i find it to hit less hard than most other scotches that are very peaty. about $100 in the US. This is my quiet celebration drink.

>drinks worth drinking

The tears of Sup Forums when Trump is impeached for collusion with Russia.

Try it sometime

That won't happen. He'll be assassinated like Kennedy

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

Sup Forums is conservative?

This is probably the best Vodka on the planet. Sup Forums agree?

Molson Canadian

Kek

I'm finsihing off a bottle of Frontera Merlot from Publix.

I do not do peaty/smokey .. ugh, tastes like an old fireplace smells.

For the cost? Very probably.

They cheat though, I think it's a corn vodka. That's basically unaged bourbon

Nice

Pisco Italia Rotondo is pretty good, but it's fairly difficult to get.

Cost. Cheating. Whatever I mean for an alcohol that by definition is odorless and tasteless. It perfectly smooth cold or room temp.

$

Bulleit bourbon

Also, Washington apple

Monopolowa

A bit pricey at $250 a bottle but very smooth.

Bulleit is awesome. But this is where it's at.

Everyone in this thread is a fag. Get this and duct tape your dick because its going to blow it clean off.

How much is that

Overrated. You can find better single malts for half the cost.

Iove balvenie but that right there is probably 30k so yeah never had it

Yea I dig that campfire and sea air flavor. It really sticks with you and I can sip on it longer just savoring the flavor. The trick there is you have to enjoy the flavor and it is an acquired taste. It also hits a bit harder than most quality whisky.

I used to hate it but a few years later I love it.

woah that bottle would cost as much as a used car. I like good whisky but that level is just out of my price range.

Jesus mary

Must be worth it

I love bullet but have never seen that. What is it? And price?

I've got some expensive drinks but damn. Idk I think it's one of those how much you make type of things. That's half a years work for me. But if your bill gates it's 10 minutes. I'd buy that if I only had to work 10 minutes for it lol

Can anyone recommend me an affordable (

Blanton's, Kentucky Bourbon. It's like $50

I personally like the Glenfiddich 15 Solera over the 21 year TBH

I just bought myself my first scotch a couple weeks ago, Speyburn 10. About as cheap as you can get and I didn't think it tasted that bad. My other choice would have been McCelland's Islay 12 but they didn't have it in stock so I don't know.

I have this at work, beautiful thing. I was never into whiskies but by getting older my palette and taste changed, and I start to enjoy the finer things. I pour very little of this, smell it with eyes closed and my mind takes me away to places long past.
taste has a pleasant bite to it.

The ill keep an eye out

Affordable Canadian whiskey that is actually pretty decent. Was switching between this and Forty Creek, but I find myself preferring Wiser's.

This is about $60 but totally worth it. The regular stuff is pretty good too and it's like $30, so is their rye.

forgot the pic

its what im drinking

to add another favorite to this thread

Brought this to mix with Tennessee Fire and Rumchata but it's good on it's own.

Some people who work for their company came into the bar in the town i live and bought me and my friends 3 shots each of this and put it on the company card. In Ukiah CA, USA

Thanks boys

If you like Laphroaig you should try Lagavulin 16. They are similar I find. Lagavulin has a much stronger smokey/peaty flavor but it's more smooth going down and sticks with you a bit longer. my favorite part is the smell.
See You may also enjoy pic related. It's another similar one with a little more peaty/smoke but this one kicks a little bit more. fun fact is the only scotch from the ile o skie

good stuff

High ABV, low bitterness, brilliant hop character.

Yes, this is really a thing.

how about hibiki OP?

Who would have guessed...

The japs make that?

Not OP but I see this in stores and I'm curious how does it measure up to traditional Scoth?

nice to see someone else likes hibiki

this measures up very nicely. It's legit. But spendy.

im a merchandiser that works for a distributor that distributes macallan. i also fucking hate scotch, its all bullshit and you guys know it

anyway I had this one salesman that was kinda my boss and i had been telling him i needed to leave early on a certain day for months and at the last second he made me pick up a single bottle of mac 1937 which is $36,000. i knew he would get in trouble for not delivering it himself and knew he thought I was dumb enough to believe I should have a $36,000 bottle of scotch in my possession just because a salesman told me to. anyway I dropped the wood case on purpose while getting out of the car and busted the bottle and I couldn't get in trouble for it. was tite

Guinness.

I've had the 12 yr old and that was damn good. The 21 yr old must be amazing.

they do. made by suntory. if you're looking for single malt try yamazaki.

Agree

Didn't this get discontinued

Taste like the blood of Yggdrasil.

I'd give my left nut, but it wouldn't be worth enough

Yeah, one of my local bars still has some, my friend is the manager and he shares. Also, I think there is some online dealer that still has some.

is the taste in any way similar to jager?

Ayy lmao

My fucking go to man. I love that shit.

thank you, friend. I shall look into either of those. whiskey exchange actually does quarter bottles, too, may be worth getting both.

overpriced garbage
the entire JW catalogue is shit
the only thing it's good for is to make scotch famous which attracts more doofuses to it and makes everything expensive

I have one unopened, found it from an airport store.

Never had this. how is it different than regular kraken?

dont knock it till youve tried it

Macallan 69 (whiskey) Stoli Elit (Himalayan) (vodka) and Tanqueray No. 10 (gin)

25$ in Kentucky and it's alright.

absolutely

Some yawn worthy whiskies in this thread.

God Tier right here faggots. 1980s bottling of Springbank 12.

Literally the best the alcoholic beverage in the world. Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

Keep pretending you enjoy choking down single-malt gasoline, I'm sure your bridge tournament friends are really impressed