Post ITT if you've moved over to the dark side

Post ITT if you've moved over to the dark side.

PROTIP: White women really cannot compete

Other urls found in this thread:

twixar.me/7LC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was a horrible borderline psycho. Sex and body were hot tho

Stories?

Nothing too crazy. She was insanely jealous and wouldn't let me talk to other women. 4 hour phone convos if we hadn't seen each other that day. Constantly went out of her way to put me down. This was back when I was less confident, so I took most of it. Threatened suicide if I left, would consistently flirt with other men to make me jealous, real bad times.

eaten out and fucked a half black half Cherokee (according to her) girl she was 18 i was around 20 or so. she was a fun girl and had amazing tits sadly i don't have any pics but i can post some stuff from ebony folder

Dating a black girl for 1 1/2 years, its dope, such a nice ass

I've been with dozens of white girls and dozens of black girls, dozens of asian and a handful of hispanic girls, a few native american but no eskimos. Aside from all women being nuts, there isn't much (if any) difference between the races when it comes to fucking.

My early 30s, she was 17. Tall, thin, great tits, rich family, sheltered life. The day she turned 18, she called me. I picked her up and she blew me in my car. Two days later, we got a hotel room and fucked each other til dawn, then I took her home. Never heard from her again.

I'd try them if they weren't so damn ugly or fat. Rarely see any fuckable black women in my area.

Yep. Black girlfriend for 4 years. Shit is so cash. Nice ass, big tits. Get on my level.

I love that their pussies look like a mares cunt.

Sadly, I just cannot get over the fact of their negro lips/nose, and their horrible stank that comes with most niggers.

1 in 100000 indians are hot
1 in 1000 niggers are hot
1 in 5 of any other race are hot

i accept your decision but cannot fathom why you would make things so difficult for yourself

have fucked a black girl and a mixed girl. both were pretty hot, but can't say it was way special as compared to white chicks.

I think you're on the right track.

Oh god black pussy looks delicious

Supposedly black chicks are easy to get if you're a white dude? I haven't tried picking one up yet, but thinking about trying to.

I wish my white girlfriend looked like this

I'd prefer a woman with more to offer than the ability to twerk and serve fried chicken on an stolen hubcap

every black woman has absurd proportions, pic related

Hybrids are where it's at

This.

Also black girls pussy smells a bit better to me.

I have fucked a black woman. Never thought I would, but she hit on me in a club and we went back to mine. Straight away she got naked so I was like, welp looks like I'm gonna fuck a nigger. Sex was good, but tbh there was some weirdness at first watching my white dick go in and out of a black woman.

Best sex Ive had tbh

That bitch third from the left sucked my dick behind a dumpster for $5.00 in Baltimore a long time ago. Never thought she would get this far.
Did suck a good dick though

How's that J Z ?

why err biotch gotta be a cherokeee princess?
How does she know her granmother wasn't just a rape slave /fuck toy that got passed around?

Why choose? Just have a multi-racial harem.

white girls and asians taste the best.
mexican girls are usually good- if they're not too fat and get the ugly brown/dibetus pussy
and black girls are a distant, musty 4th place.

i fapped a lot to this bitch when i was younger

Sauce?

just had sex with a black chick in vegas. shit was amazing.

It's the cocoa butter

blond aryan dude reporting in and ive been fucking only non-white women for the past 2 years

lol... must suck being THIIIIIIS close to being white- but still being a shitskin.

You live in Detroit, or is this by choice?

pretty good - part of a set?

without fake hair and a goodly % of white genetics- they're pretty ugly.

this is by choice

i like non-white skin and most minorities around here have better bodies. 80% of white girls in my area have pancake asses.

how can any white woman compete with this

feel sad for them honestly

These niggers are ugly as fuck. Keep telling yourself these animals are better than white girls to hide the fact you can't score with a decent female. Its like taking an evolutionaty step backwards.

>negro lips/nose, and their horrible stank that comes with most niggers.

Yep, black chicks alwys look better from a distance. Especially those ugly pussies- covered in razor bumps- IF they even shave. Warm mayonnaise and steel wool.. nasty.

it sounds like you have a little peepee and too afraid of taking on a nice black booty

$20-$50 and most black girls will get on their knees for a white guy.

true story.

Going on nine months with my chocolate queen

wouldst thou shareth with us a graven image or two of your nubian princess in the nude?

I hate niggers, but my dick doesn't discriminate.

All women are worthless subhumans, race is irrelevant when it comes to women.

Equality in action my /bro, you are a scholar.

who is she

Source?

interesting

lips need to be bigger on the black face

No

shut up tiny dicked faggot

>Supposedly black chicks are easy to get i

looks like a due's face...

Darker the berry sweeter the juice

twixar.me/7LC

got myself a nice lightskin.

anal, ass to mouth, ffm 3ways, open-closed relationship.

shes in love with me

Black peopel's houses have a wierd smell to them- took me years to figure it out:
cocoa butter
and
dollar store roach spray

>when she lets you fuck her throat to keep that green card

she's hideous, m8

got the set?

Those eyes are dead and soulless. Like a doll.

Blue and green eyes are the best.

Those are some cute enough mulattos, but where are the cute black women at?

Yeah, a black / Paki girl. Wound up marrying her.