>tried to fight her she got her new man who has money shut down anything i do

Just dump her body in a river and going Thailand in the morning

> ( Pic)Not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKfdS38aBSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pic or no happen.

Good luck in thailand.

OMG is that what the human body becomes i want to be burned those Hindus have the right idea

good luck in Thailand OP. I'd say she got what was coming.

good luck all the best in thailand..merry christmas.

if it's true...

godspeed, user.

Make a thread when an article comes out. It will prolly be covered on the news when it's found.

if true i dont blame you, Bitch had it coming

ok

Thailand is trapland

Fucking sluts op.. come to bali. I can set you up for a few days. while you get used to the area.

Thus why you don't give cunts a second chance.

You can call me devil, but she looks so to me funny from this perspective.

Dat ass tho

The old saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" holds great validity. It's not 100% true, but probably something like 99% true.

I did date a woman twice who was unfaithful. Dated her once at 18 than dated her again at 25. At 25, all her "party girl" years were over and she was looking to settle down and marry someone. She didn't cheat and made a really good girl at 25, but at 18, she just started college and she really slutted around.

I'm not saying women CAN'T change, but it takes several years to grow up, mature, and get it out of their system.

But generally speaking, once cheating has happened everything is irrepairably damaged. Trust is gone, and even if you'd like to give her a second chance, any times she's acting fishy or you don't know exactly where she is you'll think she's cheating, then you'll accuse her of such damaging things further.

Also, know that divorce court is always weighted in a woman's favor.... honestly, there's very legal *sane* reason for any man to ever get married in our culture. Marriage is basically letting a woman put your nuts in a pair of scissors and trusting her enough not to cut them off.... it gives her every power to just TAKE half of what's yours (potentially if there's children).

You fucked up by not learning lessons about women the easy way. You married to early, you married the wrong woman, you took a cheater back and gave her a second chance (everyone has done that last one but it's gonna be much rougher if it's your wife).

You dun goof'd. Women are difficult but they nearly all follow the same behavioral patterns, the fact that you couldn't see these problems coming beforehand before making a lot of stupid choices, is the real problem.

Know how women behave. You don't commit until you've been with someone at least 5 years and things have always gone perfectly. You never take someone back after cheating... but if you want to demote her to friend and fuckbuddy, that's okay

so youve got a visa to stay permanently? Or will be traveling till you find somewhere to settle?

Merry Christmas user. Enjoy Thailand and your new life. Should be interesting... bitch got what she deserved.

Learn from this people Become a MGTOW and lets go to mars

youtube.com/watch?v=lKfdS38aBSk

MGTOW is nothing more than men trying to save face about losing the battle of natural selection.

Just like the fat positive movement is people trying to through a dignified face on the fact that they wish they were beautiful but they don't have the willpower to resist food, so they'd rather redefine beauty than change.

MGTOW are pretending that it's THEIR choice not to get with women, when clearly it's a choice women have already made for them.

I like how that's the conclusion to any gender argument, welp I guess they must be beta cucks

sry but ur wrong i played that game and i can mostly get" any " most chick to sleep with me if i want and its a sand pit that leads to suffering cucks may join MGTOW but its no way close = to fat positive movement

> once we get good fuck dolls u 2 will be MGTOW