Wtf happened to my cat? did the faggot lose a fight? he's outside most of the time

Wtf happened to my cat? did the faggot lose a fight? he's outside most of the time

Aids

Cats deserve to die, also you faggot

Go to a fucking vet, you moron

Maybe he laid on something hot like an exhaust.

It's not an open wound btw looks like it already healed or he just lost its hair there (idk how red a cat's skin is)

my cat lost its hair in that exact same spot a year ago. eventually it just all grew back in. If the cat is showing any other problems go to the vet though

Yeah, he doesn't seem bothered at all, I'm gonna take it to the vet anyway tho just in case he does have cat aids

When cats fight it's 90% intimidation and hassle and bluff.
When shit finaklly gets real they grab each other with their front claws and bite, while kicking with their back legs. You can see chunks of fur and even skin fly off when they get going. That looks like what happened to your cat. Common fightin injury.

That's a cute cat op, made me sad cause looks really like my old cat that passed away couple of years back.

He was protecting your territory. Put some neosporin on there. And keep him inside.

Oh I see, there is another cat around and they don't like each other.. it seems like they've sorted it out now though.

Oh so dark and edgy! can I suck your dick?

They never sort it out. They keep fighting.

Ask /an/. They're good with shit, but will also tell u to take him to the vet.

Nice pussy OP :3

edgelord detected. fucking faggot

Watch lion in the living room on netflix.

If you don't already know about territory disputes, this documentary is really good insight to cat behavior

I'm hoping and thinking that your cat will be fine and it's nothing to worry about. Good luck !you're a great person for caring about it.

Cheers.

Thanks mate, I hope so too.. Imma leave now.

shot by an arrow

get in line motherfucker, that edgy dick is mine

Looks like a botfly

This, you should let a vet take a look at it

From your pictures, I'm pretty sure I know what that is. Go to the vet if you care about your cat. Seriously.

it looks like your cat was licking its neck to me...
it very likely got a wound on its neck somewhere and tried licking at it (like those retards normally do when you get hurt) and it just licked all the fur off and maybe irritated the skin.
best case he stopping licking at it
worst case he has to wear a cone of shame for a bit

>protecting your territory
>your

Know nothing about cats, I take it.

Its an old wound thats healing(ed). My farm cat gets into fights sometimes, he comes home with a few wounds. Licks them clean like that, it heals over and then eventually grows back the hair. Fucker looks like he almost died though with a wound like that on his throat.

vet here
she prob was in a fight ...the bold spot is her licking it.
you need to wash it out with cooled boiled water ...its infected so it cant close.
wait it out 3 days if you dont see it heal go to a vet
the most dmg is her licking ir ...keep her buzy feed her dubble...so she sleeps a lot

go tip your fadora somewhere else

Yeah he got fucked up by some other asshole he's fine though.