I miss my exes blowjobs. My current gf is indifferent about sex and only ever gives a half assed effort...

I miss my exes blowjobs. My current gf is indifferent about sex and only ever gives a half assed effort. I've tried talking to her about it but nothing changes. Is it worth it to reach out to my ex and see if shes willing to hook up? Also, general cheating stories

Just break up with her dude. I've been there. It won't get better. Be free to bang other chicks

I know. Thats easy to say though. I do really love everything else about my gf. Shes like ideal in every way except for our sex life. She just could take it or leave it. It sucks and thats what makes that hard ya know?

The only way to break this is to hold out. It sucks. You have to make no advances for weeks. The hardest part is, when she comes on to you, reject her. It will take around two or three months. Trust me. She'll start wondering why you don't want her. Then she'll try hard to get you.

Thats kind of the point we're at now. She has made a few mentions of how she doesn't feel confident in her body and that I don't seem interested blah blah blah.....hoping maybe this is finally the way to get my point across

definitely. relationship is just as much about physical love as it is mental love.

if he does this, shell go to chad for a dicking, i know because

i am chad

Jesus Christ, kid, don't waste your time. Your relationship is great in every way but your sex life = your relationship sucks ass. You will literally waste years of your life (and hers) unless you move on. You have different sex drives, and you both need to find partners who match you. Nothing but hatred and recriminations lie ahead. Act now. Get out.

Chad Hassan curved dick. All the girls laugh about it.

>Had "girlfriend" from age of 14 through to 18.
>With current GF for 2 years, now 21.
>Bout 6 months ago got talking to ex-GF
>Not that hot 5/10, current GF 8/10
>Speaking to ex for 6 weeks, decide to meet up
>Meet up weekly or so for about 2 months
>Fucked her in my car almost every time
>Ex GF stops texting me back one day
>Current GF has no idea

Bout two weeks ago
>At a uni party, find 7/10 girl, talk to her all night pretend im interested in her bull shit stories
>Borrow a condom from some sand nigger sitting in the kitchen on his own
>Fuck 7/10 on my mate who I was staying with's bed
>Cum on her tits, she wipes off with his pillows
>We go back up and join party

OP here, for the record, my ex gave 9.5/10 head. It was glorious. And she swallows.

>ex gf loved giving blowjobs
>took her time
>built up intensity
>swallowed first time
>swallowed every time

>current gf
>rarely touches cock
>when i actually do get bj
>full speed right from getgo
>asks after one minute if i'm close cause jaw hurts
>cum in mouth
>still cumming
>she's already coughing and spitting first shot into sink
>brushing her teeth already while i'm still jerking off to get it all
>throws towel to clean my stomach
>how was that baby

good

If she's not confident about her body, that's a tough one. You have sex with the lights on or off?

Good lord I would have sworn you were writing about me. This is literally my sex life

Shes normally confident about it, but that is just a recent thing because I've been standoffish.

Cool.

>good
I lold

Try mixing things up with some booze or weed? I'm just spitballing here.

Booze helps sometimes...But its not just about the fucking and getting off. Its the process. Its feeling wanted and knowing that she wants it/me

Hmm, I'm familiar with that from a past relationship. I assume you two have talked about this issue?

Dump her or post tits. Your choise

Shes clearly cheating. She doesnt want sex from you because jamal is probably plowing her twice a day

same situation here

I used to sleep with a chick that gave 1/10th effort if we weren't a little drunk. It's a bad time user. I wish you luck, if it doesn't get any better don't feel bad about moving on.

Cheating. I bet you follow her ass and shes sucking some guy off now

Dozens of times.

Nah.....I've tried to get her to cuck me and shes annoyingly loyal.

No she doesnt want you to know. Your an idiot

besides the blowjobs our sexlife is good. but then i get a text from my ex and she wants me to visit her new appartment, and we all know what that means, her blowjobs are so good and i dont know if i should go for it

I can assure you....If she was, I'd know.

>Basing your entire relationship off sex drive
How's your whore gf doing user?

Not worth/10 if you like your current SO.

I'm in the exact same boat. My girlfriend is cool and responsible and keeps me from doing too much stupid shit with my life but she's boring as fuck in bed. We fuck maybe once a month, she puts in zero effort and if I do talk her into a blowjob she'll basically just lick the tip for about 30 seconds and say her jaw hurts then proceed to lay there like a dead body while I fuck her missionary.

As bad as it sounds I've just accepted that I'm going to have to fuck someone else to keep our relationship together. I like everything else about her but I'm horny 100% of the time and need something more satisfying.

This all the way

How

Not gonna write paragraphs about my relationship. I would know. Just trust me.

My ex used to suck my dick for like 3 seconds I'm to big for her she says, I cheated on her with this cute and adorable 5`0 big tits, nice ass. Now I'm dating her left the stupid cunt of my ex for this chick and let me tell you, you never have to ask for it she should be willing to pleasure you always, current GF 5'0 she is dirt like saliva all over so good

Oh ok. Why dont you post her fucking tits. Im drunk, your a cuck, post them. Give me a reason to smile. Im done with life soon, so post your girls tits, preferably with cum

OP dump your current gf. Women never change on the sex aspect. if she is not interested on that right now, she wont be 5 years from now...

They change, only one way though. Its ALWYS LESS then before

Fuck

How old is this dumb bitch?

oh shit
are you me?

dump her

It's the fact she ain't making you hard you know.... Fuck that noise. That's l she's what you call a postage stamp fuck... You can only really lick her and stick her once.

Holy fucking cringe beta fish. Jesus Cucking Christ grow a set my man.

What does that even mean?

This is a prime example why this shitty rock we call earth is so maddening. Every single God damn day we have to worry about feelings. It's not that feelings are bad, it's the fact that people worry about every single one. Jesus you are a pussy. Were you one of those kids that sucked at something but got the"participation ribbon"? That's the problem, people expect to still get that God damned ribbon for shit when they grow up. Did you get your participation ribbon for being a pussy? I can mail you one from fags-r-us if you didn't.

See this

Take it from me...I had the exact same thing going on. It does NOT get better. It gets worse as the relationship progresses. Trust me. I married a woman just like that. Ten years of hell. I left her when it had been over a YEAR since we had sex.

What does this even mean.

This guy has it, run now before she gets 1/2 of your shit.

How many dicks has she sucked? Could be she just doesn't know what to do.

I am her fourth partner, but her other 3 were all about 6 months before me, so shes only been sexually active for about 2.5-3 years

Dude, more than half my shit. I left with nothing but my son and my computer. She has the house, the car, and two of the three dogs.

If she was 30 i would say you're fucked....but it just sounds like she needs to know she gives shittly Bj's and needs to step it up.....or she will die forever alone with 10 cats

Your son is a dog?

Just drop her dude. If your current gf isn't willing to be decent enough to try or change, then fuck her.
My fiance is considerate enough to clean her asshole out because she knows I like to bury my face in that booty, and I keep my face trim because she likes a smooth baby face between her legs.
Compromise bro

I legitimately laughed really hard at this Cx

OP

Keep dating her. You know why? Because you haven't had that 1 chick break your heart or waste your time like all the rest of us who know better telling you not to. You haven't learned this painful lesson yet. So keep dating her till you absolutely haven't had enough then remember how everyone here told you to stop wasting your time.

Oh and it's before Xmas so make sure to buy her Tiffany's

Listen to what everyone is saying.

Holy fucking shit the keks escalated to another dimension

That's the problem of being a Chad
If you had only one woman in your whole life you wouldn't be complaining

You are a stupid then. You didn't fucked her before consolidate the couple?

my wife is like that. I have girlfriends on the side that I fuck. Happy life, just make sure to give yourself groundrules and it all works out.

I did. And she was decent then. Like at least pretended to want it once in a while. Then she just changed.