Ask a girl who just got out of jail anything

Ask a girl who just got out of jail anything.

I was in the pokey for 6 months for possession of ecstasy in a school zone and intent to dis.

wanna fuk?

Had you been raped by old lesbian crimes there?

That jew can can swallow some cum.threw in her ass too.

How much carpet did you munch?

What's it like being a filthy jewess.

tits or gtfo. the rules, ma'am.

is that you in the picture? How did you get caught? Show us your feet?

Did you learn your lesson you drug selling bitch?

>getting baited this easily

I've seen naked pictures of you on here before, is that pic even related?

That's cute. Try four years in a federal prison, FCI Elton. Then we can talk.

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

If you don’t reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

How did you plead it down to possession?

>using dumbshit weebfag memes instead of putting a gun in your mouth.

wat. do you know what being baited means?

she let the arresting officer use her nappy ass dreadlocks as handlebars while he rode her face to glory.

i know this isnt bait because theres a picture of a woman and the post says ask a girl anything, im smart and i linked them both together.

Timestamp !

>rules of Sup Forums

people like you coming from reddit ruined this fucking board

rasta-jew-whore

Kekasus

Fuck off

My first thought

Did you have to shower in front of a lesbian guard?

Tits or gtfo. seriously wtf you know the rules.

I see. Nevermind then.

fuck this thread

see
>do you know what being baited means?

apologies.