Give one reason why the worst mass murdering regime in all of history AKA Russia whoudlnt be nuked back to the...

Give one reason why the worst mass murdering regime in all of history AKA Russia whoudlnt be nuked back to the stone-age.

Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the worst mass murdering regime in all of history

Because most of the civilians who'd die in the nukings are innocent.

RIP RUSSIAN TROLL YOU WON'T BE MISSED WHEN YOUR LEADER IS PUT TO DEATH AND HIS COUNTRY IS EVAPORATED.

Nobody in Russia is innocent, almost everyone voted for Putler. They shoulkd burn alive.

This, then the nukers would get nuked.
>What is MAD
Also the salt agreements

Sure kid. chances are republicans will team up with Russia and wipe you liberals out.

The same could be said about people who voted for Obama

Yep. Obama has killed more people than bush. SJW's like to forget this

There is always some sacrifice needed for true evil to be destoryed. Even the whole of humanity isn't too big a sacrifice to make to see Putin's war criminal anti-life regime destroyed. If you don't see that you should be deported to Russia to die there screaming.

Liberals are fucking anti-war pussies. I want to see all out war against putler and his friends Kim Jong Un and Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi.

Give one reason why the worst mass murdering regime in all of history AKA Russia whoudlnt be nuked back to the stone-age.

Pro tip: you can't.

B8 m8

Except that Obama is not Putin and he also never had 80% acceptance. Try harder stupid faggot.

Obama has killed millions less than he should have.

Putin is the only one who actually wants to fight ISIS. There's a lot I don't like about him but at least he's actually doing something. Instead of the coalition profiting from a never ending war

Putin fights everyone in Syria BUT ISIS. The only answer against Russia is all out nuclear war before Outler destroys the world.

No your talking about the Americans. Sure the rebellion was legit at first, but isis is bigger than they are, they've hijacked their movement. The Americans don't give a fuck about fighting terrorists, they just want Assad gone. I'd take a brutal dictator over isis any day

The west should have one with without their stupid anti-war traitors ruining it for once. NUKE RUSSIA!

No human can create a bomb large enough to split the planet into.

Because we'd have a global nuclear war on our hands and the nuclear fallout would kill us all and everything we hold dear.

Come back when you learn how to spell, faggot.

Underage detected

America is the best at mass murdering.

And what do you know about Syria? Did you know that under Assad women don't have to wear a hijab? If he's gone shit will get worse

>Almost everyone voted for Putin.
>#TotallyNoRigging

This. Our track record tops everyone in terms of sheer numbers

Into what.

Russian here.

Literally not a single person I know voted for Putin. You are autistic and blinded by the liberal media.

You probably think we walk around drinking vodka and singing loud obnoxious songs in ushankas.

Thank you to all the people in this thread that aren't complete fucking autists.

Go like Grocery memes and Catalogue dreams on facebook

Well the other choices are a dead guy, and prison.

if we "nuked back to the stone-age" we would destroy the planet with residual radiation killing whole human race simply because you think russia is bad
learn about the world and your own country before deciding they are as bad as you think

This guy understands.

Thank you.

No problem we hate the liberals here as much as you do.

The Chairman is laughing in his grave at this thread. Greatest mass murderers ever....America? Russia? Please....all amateur league compared to him.

No, nukes aren't anywhere near that powerful really.
We've spent half a century fantasizing about radiation creating 50 feet women, terminator onslaughts and alien invasions.
Fact of the matter is an impressive nuke *might* cause enough destruction to "wipe" a city. And we have a shitload of cities.
Weaponized isotopes are also designed for maximal energy release in a flash, and have a very low half-life. Area will be habitable again in 3 to 6 weeks.

I am Russian.

If you want to get rid of Russia for being barbarians, please get rid of the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and about half of Europe, because they're all also responsible for mass-killings.

On behalf of Putin, the entire vote was rigged, he got around 94%. That is literally a joke, considering he hates Georgians and Ukrainians, them making up 15% of the population. Discrepancy.

Also, Putin doesn't care for the Russian people, or any other people. He has stolen so much money from the government, that my country will almost never recover. Millions suffer from poverty, millions more from drug addictions.

It's all because of the government. You can't blame the people.

"Russia" is not a regime, it's a country. What you're mad at is called "communism" and you don't have to go all the way to Russia to find communists. They're all over the bloody place. You can probably find some in your own town to execute. Go on then, go forth and kill, we got your back.

even then, you cant kill people for what their government does. im not a pacifist, but its just not right.

sure, you can have armies killing each other, but killing civilians and innocents is wrong. why was wwii so horrible?

not because of the weapons, not because of the nations, but because innocent civilians were the ones being targeted, not the hostile armies.

to wipe them out would mean nuking all the major cities, military installation and bunkers that have nuke launching capabilities. thats more than a few and by the time the last nuke hit they would of already launched nukes back
this isnt 1944 where 2 bombs can end a war

Nuclear fallout would kill every living thing on the planet though

We love Russia!!!

Even then, those Communists aren't REAL Communists.

The only real form is Authoritarian, not fucking "cultural communism" or whatever the liberal tards call it.

Proper communism is DISCIPLINE. Not EQUALITY, not EQUITY. But FAIRNESS and DISCIPLINE. Race mixing isn't Communism.

ITT: Idiots who don't understand the concept of nuclear winter.

Do you?

Honestly when Putin started out in politics, I even looked past his KGB career and thought hey, maybe he knows what he's doing.
Then I had to deal with Russian refugees from the regime being pestered by Russian authorities over here, and he started rolling out minute totalitarian domestic policy. But eh, I didn't really pay much attention.
Then came the Georgian invasion. Then came paramilitary attacks on protestors. Then gatherings of more than 3 people were illegalized and ultranationalists were weaponized and unofficially incorporated as informal militias, and started suppressing the rest of the population.
Then came Ukraine and I had loved ones on the run with Russian tanks rolling through their streets and I happened to be in the area and connected enough to help. And now we're here, with Vlad making nuclear threats and only ramping up the ultranationalist veneer because it's his only saving grace as he dreads a coup by if not democratic reformists, then his leading officers who have become too big for their britches.

I have no issue with the Russian people. They've got a cultural proclivity for a spiritual, scientific and artistic nature that I greatly appreciate. In fact I think their righteous legacy was denied to them. I'm well aware of their history and of the KGB's methods. I'm also aware that the czarist reforms that would've done the Russian people justice, were denied to them when Lenin's crew overtook the momentum that Narodnaya Volya had created, and twisted it to create an angry mob that reversed NV's changes for democratization and instead made an even more totalitarian state than the czar's.
Russia's foreign policy today is twofaced, with one face pointing across each direction from their border, it is a fictional narrative that exists solely to legitimize rapidly escalating dictatorship in domestic policy.

CONT

I don't hate the Russian people. I hope they'll recover and get what they deserve. But at this point, the officials of the Russian Federation, need to be taken out.

OP, is north korea no longer a thing?

To be honest, I miss the Soviet 60s, right after Stalin was gone, and before the Cold War became the primary focus.
Back in a time of prosperity and peace. Progress, and education.

But what we have now is unacceptable. Dictatorship, corruption, it's sad.

Yes. Russiafag reporting in.

Honestly the only difference then was that their lies hadn't shone through as much yet.
It went off the rails when Aleksandr Ulyanov got involved, way back in the 1880's. The preceding 20 years were marked by major reforms like allowing serfs to own property, and prepping it for a democratic electorate. Ulyanov was an ambitious thug but only a thug, who sought to capitalize on the momentum among the people to essentially raise a private army for his own autocracy. Ulyanov's crew got hit, and Lenin took his place. The man was driven by greed and vengeance, and truthfully shattered every dream the actual founders of the Russian anarch movement had. Who became fugitives who he would hunt down before they tampered with his schemes.
Lenin was a traitor.

I'm Russian, but I don't know much about the detailed history, sincere thanks for the redpill. At least now I know.

Where in Russia are you

you should maybe do some research. you are getting on like a feminist with no actual facts just aggression

southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/

If you're interested, look more into Narodnaya Volya, and their agents like Vera Zasulich.
They're notable for being the first modern "terrorist organization," namely by forming the definition (Zasulich being the first modern terrorist and coining the phrase)
By modern definitions I'd dispute it, given they targeted state authorities rather than civilians, which makes them guerillas rather than terrorists in common definitions now but I digress.
NV was a founding party of the anarchist movement (which eventually spread to US/Europe/Asia, see e.g. the president McKinley assassination)
They had heavy Marxist influences but saw merit in making wealth accessible to the masses, rather than the central organisation Lenin came up with later which was essentially a rebranded czarist empire, with bourgeoisie class renamed to "oligarchs" nowadays.

Lower Moscow. I left though in 2015 to seek a better life.

Alright, thanks. Have a good day, user.

In fact it was NV calling for a cessation of attacks that led to their rift. The czardom didn't bend immediately, there were some assassinations and bombings, but then they kneeled to the populous once it was mobilized and started making changes.
NV called for other orgs to stop and work with this to roll out the revolution. Ulyanov was with one of the orgs that instead ramped up radicalization and turned on them as well.