FUCK YA NIGGA I'M KILLING WHITE BOYS NIGGA I SMOKE MARAJUANA NIGGA AND ROB CONVIENCE STORES WE GOTTA RISE UP NIGGA WE...

>FUCK YA NIGGA I'M KILLING WHITE BOYS NIGGA I SMOKE MARAJUANA NIGGA AND ROB CONVIENCE STORES WE GOTTA RISE UP NIGGA WE OPPRESSED OUT HERE IN THE STREETS DAWG I LIKE FRIED CHICKEN NIGGA I SIPPIN LEAN AND SMOKIN CRACK NIGGA SHEEEEIIIIIIT

Do people really unironically enjoy hip hop?

Only fags and suburban mommas boys

>this is representative of hip-hop

reconsider your life choices

You're gonna pay for this.

21 21 21

do people really unironically post the same bait threads on Sup Forums over and over again?

sure is Sup Forums in here

sounds like every rap son ever written
t.whiggers

whoopsies! you made a few typos in your reply! luckily i'm more than happy to fix them for you :)

sounds like the limited selection of rap music i've heard*
t. people who know more about this genre i dont listen to than me*

This

>youll cowards dont even smoke crack

> Wow! Yung Niglet's SCATHING magnum opus sheds light on the experience of underprivileged black men, and is a profound listen from start to finish
> 9.7 BNM
> also if you don't like this you're racist

Women are appalled by men who listen to rap

If you listen to it it's safe to say youre not getting laid

>making the same replies in the same thread whenever you see it

Retards Attempting Pottery

u cant spell CRAP without RAP XDD

Good thread

Literally no rapper raps like this. Kys

what did you expect? the op is a racist screed and a picture of a rapper halloween costume

Wrong

Those anime soundtracks are surely gonna get you laid some day

nice false dichotomy

>you better not be using logical fallacies in this thread about how all rap is shit and the same!

go home /r9k/, you're drunk and you don't know what you're talking about

rappers never talked about smoking crack. also, id rob liquor stores too if no one would hire me and i had to eat and feed my family

but thats wrong because thats what the hottest girls are constantly playing on their snapchats and instagrams