What the fuck is YOUR problem?

What the fuck is YOUR problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTMYcSU_HCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think frogposters only offer piss poor contributions to Sup Forums.

I have a strong suspicion most of the posters behind the "cliche + frog" threads are teenagers.

Sup Forums moves too fast and the mods won't stop the Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer

tfw no gf

I'm 25 my man.

>imagur filename

How very very sad.

Im a violent leftist whos hates both ghettos and rednecks, and always am getting shit on a board where if it werent for blind contrainism, id fit in just fine.

I have small dick. If i had big dick all my problems would be gone

H-how old are you?

Alcoholism

Social anxiety, avoidant personality
Extreme self loathing and low self esteem

R u me?

Literally me

dont you ever make that face at me every again

Not him, but I'm 24 and I agree.

>avoiding the question

I just need motivation or something.

hey guys what's up

I'm 28 myself

i said dont you EVER make that face at me again

Same here

autism

sup Pepe.

Average sized penis, average height, average looks; traumatic childhood filled with abuse, adolescence spent getting high and in foster homes, early adulthood homeless. My problem is that I could have been okay if at least one of my parents wasn't a total fucking retard.

I wish I was a cute little girl

I wish I was a pretty princess

>tfw no job

apply for Uber.

Friend of mine makes $500 a week doing that full time.

need experince to get job
need job to get experience
need job to get car

Well they don't require any experience but yeah, you'll need a car.

RIP

trope threads have been on Sup Forums way longer than pepe has been a meme

all of the posters that come in here from Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever the fuck who haven't seen a single film made before the year they were born (2000 at the earliest) who care only about capeshit and how every modern movie is made by the jews to push some sort of agenda

borrow your parents car. also drive lyft instead it pays better. or do both my girlfriend makes like 30 an hour in san francisco doing it

who /smartbutlazy/ here?

Everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTMYcSU_HCc

>borrow your parents car
not possible pham

guess ill work fast food until i have a panic attack on the first day and want to kill myself

Wagecuck here. I hate my life. Your life does not get better when you have a job.

I have my own apartment, I have more money than I can spend, but I literally hate myself and every week it's a struggle to keep going.

Pepe threads are the comfiest on all of Sup Forums.

I'm 41. Jesus, i need to stop with this.

well im a 27 year old worthless dumb NEET living in my parents shithole apt and cant get neetbux

im trying to get where you are

I'm black, short and ugly.

I really just don't have anything going for me.

Yes my personality is also awful.

Well?

Combine the two and then remove any redeeming qualities.

Well my parents forced me to go to college, and forced me to go to a career fair, and I landed a job with the only people I talked to at that career fair.

I got incredibly lucky I guess. I'm still depressed as shit, and I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

unemployed, depressed & social anxiety but sure as hell can't afford to be treated for it, gained some weight, nihilistic about life, no motivation for anything creative or constructive