What makes you happy user?

what makes you happy user?

breaking the law

nothing. if souls exist..i lost mine about a year ago.

weed at least that doesnt bitch like women such a waste of my time. WEED is life sex is a waste stupid people think sex is everything feels good but when you nut it doesnt last hours so yall morons smoke WEED

how did you lose it?

You too ?
It's really lonely isn't it ?

bump for interest

i usually get happy when i get the feeling of being loved and physicly contact (hugging, cuddle, kissing,...) sadly i didnt had that since long

this

Taking little children, preferably toddlers, stripping them naked and flailing them with an acid drenched barbed wire while spitting at them with salt all the while making their parents watch and jacking off to the wailing screams of misery as they watch their babies get brutally destroyed and not being able to do anything about it.

what bited u user jezz

I just hate babies. All there is to it. But I hate them with deep and relented passion, I wish I could dig a massive pit and chuck all the babies of the world in there and just fucking blend with with a Eiffel Tower sized blade just to heir their wailing screams as their corpses get mangled and destroyed. Preferably while parents watch. I love hearing the screams of despair, its exhilarating.

Dreams.
Narcotics.
Stimulants.
Running, which I would be doing now, except shin splints hurt like a bitch.

id love to see a picture of you, i bet u are beta

Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

Nothing anymore. Video games used to be fun. Motorcycling used to be fun. Now I quit every game within a couple minutes or just get mad at fucktards and quit. I haven't touched my ducati in months.

Now I basically just exist to exist. I'm 23, no job, live in basement. I just drink and get high and wait for each day to end. I don't know what I'm living for - Nothing, really.

Killing myself would hurt my parents too much. They might understand, but I don't want to do that to them.

Use more commas please dude.

What makes me happy is being a Grammar Nazi

bro do you know www.bisaboard.de
we love bulbasaur

a glimpse of old Sup Forums

i dont know. It feels good when a girls looks at me tough.

You sound like me.

You sound like me, except my parents are split up.

I've spent the last 5 years dedicated to my career. I've only realised in the last couple of weeks that none of my colleagues respect me.

My entire life now is just work, and nothing else.

too real

You also sound like me. Sucks for you man

hearing about your miserable lifes makes me pretty happy ^.^

Jack Daniels
ketamine
Mad Max: Fury Road

thats about it

Are you me ?

Happiness is overrated

weed
wine
bupropion

Drugs and whores

>so edgy

Yep. I was always told when I was young that working hard and getting a great job and lots of money was the most important thing. Now I've got all that, I wish I'd just played sports or screwed around with girls.

Get a fucking job and buy yourself shit. If your job is why you hate life get a better one.
I have never worked an office job in my entire life, everything I've ever done has involved equipment I love, dangerous chemicals, animals, machinery or science in some fashion. Escape your office or escape your room, life is waiting.

thats just wrong

Hapiness.

Well, sometimes you gotta be sad to appreciate what you have

What job? Nobody ever responds to me. I get bought everything I could ever want so money isn't an issue. I have $30k in vehicles and a several thousand dollar gaming PC with ultrawide monitors all without having worked a day in my life.

i also want to see what cool space discoveries we make, that and hoping to go to space someday keeps me alive.

>spot the guy who can't get pussy

alcohol

Wow, teach me master, you can judge people by a picture!
Filthy degenerated newfag, go crawl into the reddit cave you came out of.

Yes, those were some fun days.

Just my story except, im 21 and im in college but duuno how long cuz i almost don't study.Just count down days to be finally death,to be finally happy.

don't give up user, though i'm not the best one to tell you since I'm waiting for death as well.
>have gf, job and university chores but still want to die because it feels hopeless and empty

im fairly close at this point

im being pressured to get a job and im like yeah nah

id rather die than wageslave

Probably only my best friends wife

Yeah. I get that. I'm slowly derailing into a postmodern hedonist. Working on a career half of my life, only to find myself fucking mentally unstable bitches and doing drugs. Not before long I quit my job to become either a complete bum or the new messias, or both

o crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Checkd and agreed. Drink at least one of these a night

the death of globalists i have to hear about, and this

youre right, sometimes

raping kikes

whats a kike? a soccer player?

dude weed lmao

That's why you are miserable.
Happiness comes from fulfilment. When you get shit handed to you, you don't get to experience the real happiness.

Worldbuilding, hanging out with my IRL friends, drawing, vidya

and you fuckers
stay strong Sup Forums, we're all bastards together

Not him, but I disagree. It does at first. But when you work hard and get money and buy the things, they're still just things.

It's the social stuff that brings true happiness. If I could trade all my material worth for that, I would.

that escalated quickly

Ignoring these posts.

christ alive you faggots are the worst

Sup Forums is quite literally the new furry

ahhh yeah

>CRAWLING IN MY
>CRAWL

The exploration of the universe and the thought of intelligent intelligent species. And it makes me sad I probably won't be around to see it

Depression will fuck a guy up. The answer ain't here dude

do a chan cleanse, come up with a plan of action

find a little discipline and isolate exactly what goal you have fallen off track from

it brings me back to being like 15 here in 2007

i mean nowadays it just feels kinda trite but eh

You can, its called liquify all your assets and move to a happy country like sweden or denmark norway etc.

Nothing anymore

yap, just like me. We're not alone.

all you see on Sup Forums nowdays is meaningless shitposting

like god tier shitposting

>waifu claiming thread
> FB fap thread

the furries have been here forever so they get a pass

i wish i could cryogenically freeze myself like fry

or upload my consciousness to a robot body or computer or something

Transhumanist party

I wish it were that simple. The fact is, I spent so much of my time and energy getting to where I am, I neglected my social skills. I have no game, I don't make friends easily.

Even if I liquidated everything I own, it wouldn't make up the missing parts.

Haha, falling for the old 'northern europe is heaven' myth

i think you really need to readjust your views of scandinavia as it's rapidly turning into New Afghanimaroccostan

Dùnwù zhī qián kǎnchái tiāo shuǐ,
Dùnwù zhī hòu kǎnchái tiāo shuǐ.
–Wú Lì

Inhalants.

Until i feel my liver swell and get afraid of my worthless and miserable life ending in a painful way, so I chicken out and stop doing them for some time.

it's not even good shitposting like [s4s], it's just the utter fucking dearth of content

i was bored at work and i came up with a plan of action for fixing Sup Forums if i owned Sup Forums, that's how sad i've become over the current status

inhalants are so goddamn trashy

it's not awful but its not great

and its about to go downhill real, real quick

wtf are those?

i know, but i kinda like the hallucinations

Alcohol, blowjobs, good food, and video games.

anything that fucks up your oxygen circulation.

my choice is computer duster. $2 a can, last for a while, can get you pretty high few times.

how do you do it?

Oxycodone, Vaping (ecig), Video Games, Dip.

are you dumb? just inhale the shit out of it. Simple as that.

It's crazy, but it can form some kind of dependence, so use at your own risk.

receiving dollar coins when I go to the market

true

making people upset in multiplayer games (f.ex. overwatch, dota)

Art, naked ladies, and Super Smash Bros Project M

When I have all the things I need to cook a nice meal, a good bottle of red wine, some weed and a blowjob.

Aaaaaand leftist tears.

What makes me happy is fabric burns on my cock, of course...

Seriously, why the fuck do people do this?

same shitposting everyday
you'd think theyd come up with some better things

>like pizza

My gf smile everynight just before going to sleep skype..and her bjs.

That sounds unhealthy as fuck. Would be nice to try a new way to get high but I don't brain damage or some shit.

get in here Sup Forums , very drunk girl about to fuck her father on webcam , goto bitDOTly/2e45Ui8 and search deadsxyddygrl

Money. Need more and dont got enough

once or twice it would do as much brain damage as passing out

>or upload my consciousness to a robot body or computer or something
I have a feeling you're really going to love the year 2040

Feeling wanted

Whenever my gf buries her head in my chest. It just feels so good. Double points if it's in bed watching hockey together or high on LSD.

When my girlfriend sends me nudes.