Taking a trip back to July of 2016, I met a girl on Tinder and we instantly hit it off...

Taking a trip back to July of 2016, I met a girl on Tinder and we instantly hit it off. We were going on regular dates every weekend, she started staying the night over at my place and we eventually ended up dating. I'm a secretive functional heroin addict with a good job so I try to hide it as well as possible and one day she had came over and saw one of my old needles and we had a talk and had discovered she too was a heroin addict. Couple months pass by and it's October of 2016 and she tells me she's getting ready to go to rehab for 4 weeks to get clean and focus on her career as a cosmetologist. Her final text to me was on October 28th and she told me she'd call me from the rehab center she was at. No calls yet, no texts, no facebook messages, nothing. Yet we're still "in a relationship" on facebook and i've seen her friends posting on her facebook but she hasn't replied. So now I'm pondering if I should just let the whole thing go and move on to being single and hooking up with random girls or try and wait it out and see if she comes back around? How do you guys even get chicks? I'd always assumed Tinder was the best way for someone with a busy life like me and I can be a bit socially awkward at times but I don't know anymore.

TL;DR Met girl over tinder, started dating her, found out she was a heroin addict, she went to rehab and i haven't heard from her since, dunno if i should wait around or try to move onto the single life and bang chicks.

Posted a pic of cherrycrush because she honestly looks JUST like her. Hair and all.

Have you tried contacting the rehab center? or maybe asking her family?

You need to show her that you can kick the habit too, otherwise it will never work

If she looks like cherrycrush wait longer for her

id say do what this user said

You should really quit as well if she's willing to do it, then you can do it for her so you can get that negative shit out of her life. if you're not willing to do it for her do it for yourself.

Why would anyone putting in the effort to get off H want to have a junkie, even a functional one, in their life?

green text your story user easier to read

You're making me paranoid of all the closeted heroin addicts now tbh OP

have you attempted to contact her family or friends maybe the rehab center?

Thanks for the replies guys, it means a lot. I'm recently a month sober (aka off dope) but I still drink and smoke. As for her rehab center and her family, I had never met her family and I have no idea at all what rehab center she's located at. She told me she might be going to this one close to me but I had called about a month ago and she wasn't there.

Lol yeah, she looks identical to cherrycrush it's scary. She dyes her hair all the time too.

The rehab will try to convince her that you guys can't be together idk if she will listen but there's always that too. Just cheat until she gets out nothing really matters

I'm new. Ex Dee

There's so many, it's kinda scary. I've overdosed five different times.

Someone mentioned this already, I had no connection to her family or friends. I knew one of her friends but he has apparently recently changed his number, no facebook. FeelsBadMan.

You could try contacting family or friends on her FB to see if she's alright or what's going on with her. But good for you getting clean Drinking and smoking isn't as bad but if you can cut back to a minimum it'd help her too, but this is coming from an alcoholic who basically drinks to not want to feel emotions anymore.

you junkie piece of shit stop being such a pussy and deal

I'm sure some anons can do some detective work to find out if anyone on her facebook or something has had some contact with her

I'm off smack now and I'm hoping that she is too. Thank you for that though my man.

Does she have any family members on facebook?

May be too late. Insofar as she knows you're still a junkie.

And you may have a credibility problem. If (big if) you were to see her and tell her you're off H, she might not believe you.

thanks Sup Forumsrother, I know those feels. A pack a day cigarette habit and a fifth a day of alcohol is probably just a bad in the long run. Oh well. This is probably my next step, I've just been kind of scared to find out that she's (possibly) dead

.Ignoring shit like this, thanks though! xD

Who cares if you're doing a pack a day? just start cutting back at your own pace set a goal by the end of the week to only smoke 1/2 of that it's easy to type but you have to give it your best, i know the feels myself i dated a girl online when i was around 16 and she completely disappeared only for me to find out she was back with her ex and was pregnant.

>How do you guys even get chicks?
>dunno if i should wait around or try to move onto the single life and bang chicks.

Just move onto the single life and park there. You even failed in your fucking post.

You pulled a heroin junkie from an app. THat's another fail.

You're making posts on the internet asking advice about if you should wait around. That's a fail.

Dude, just be yourself. If nobody likes you, you're probably a cunt.

I'm not sure, I'm not big on facebook but I guess that's my next route. Thanks for the feedback.

I get what you're saying, but she can read me like a fucking book, she knows when i'm lying and when I'm using. That was my first thought was that she didn't want to contact me out of fear I was still using. FeelsBadMan

Go find a fucking crack whore, junkie trash piece of shit, and leave her alone to get clean and establish a functional, non-drug-related support network. Shitbagmotherfuckingcocksucker.

Who cares if people don't like him? He's not here to please you or me or anyone for that matter let the nigga live his own life.

Honestly, from my past experience I'd personally say to just move on and if she comes back to you then she comes back if not then who cares plenty of other fishes in the ocean.

>FeelsBadMan

I'm sure it does. Remember that feeling. It will help you avoid self-destructive behavior in the future. Just know that it could happen all over again, more life wasted.