Drunk thread?

Drunk thread?
What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums? I am feeling like shit having a few four lokos nasty but does the job.

Hey Popcorn. How you doing these days?

busch cans and some doctor grape nips.

cheers cunts.

four lokos make me feel like my fucking eyes are being microwaved

i think i'm probably going to drink a little bacardi, smoke a joint, and plunge myself headfirst into /d/ for the sheer mindfuck

vodka soda like every other night!

forgot pic cuz tanked.

just drank the last of my evan williams. abstaining for a while after tonight.

love busch. good man

some rhum and water cauz I'm starting a new medication

Drinking my own scotch, too expensive to get drunk off so I took a healthy tall glass of gin cola as well.

Lokos ain't bad, I'm poor and you only need a few tof get the job done, gold and sour are 14% and the same price, those are the 2 best imo

I spot a pack of red 72's. A noble choice in my opinion.

Be the last damn likkur id ever run.

Wow man, I'm drinking similar. Natural Ice and 99 Grapes.

fellow pirate spotted.

I didn't feel like going outside today so I'll probably just drink some NyQuil later. It's as good as booze.

I'll be getting smashed in a few days. I'll be drinking all of the alcohol ever... This thread just makes me thirsty.

Whiskey and colt 45. Really gross to but gets the job done

i'm actually a little disgusted on how fat my face looks, maybe i'll get a salad tomorrow. A TACO SALAD!!

pls don't ever make that face again. unless you're raping somebody that really deserves it

no need to feel uneasy. at least you dont look like most of the little bieber faggots on most the rate me threads haha Fuck em if they cant toke bro.

Knob Creek rye. 100 proof. It makes the feels go away.

>It makes the feels go away.

really?

Yeah, after two or three glasses you feel pretty warm and numb. Not sloppy or out of control though. Just numb

what's your address?

what i meant was it really never makes the feels go away, just suppress it and eventually die.

that's my plan anyway, ignore!

west philly, born and raised

My bad, man. I misunderstood. That's a better way to put it.

fick you you're not my daddy

I havent drank or done cocaine in a week.

Bacardi gold poured over generic coke with a bit of kpin and weed on the side. I have severe PTSD/ anxiety.

solid fucking plan bud
it's what im doing as well
that and being a gigantic dick to everyone I meet so I can share what I feel

your parents would be proud if they weren''t dead.

>Tfw when you will never sit around the still until 5am drinking shine right off the hop and sharing stories with the legend himself.

Why even live.

fuck off ya cunt! I'm hitting the sheets.

drink up and cheers and all that shit, i'm crushed!

everyone has met a giant dick in some shape or form. your feels have been felt before and will be felt again. but the solution is not to keep passing on the feel, but rather to invest in a better feel.

A medium Hi-C from mcdonalds

e&j, my man

ive considered it all, but being a dick and drinking alcohol makes me feel the least shitty right now

i get it. just realize you're not invincible and that feeling that good definitely has its side effects. not trying to preach sorry if if came off that wat

i like you user
cheers

hmu

cheers m80!

trying out some of the local craft beers. got a 12 box of this for the afternoon. coming up on 4pm sitting in the sun enjoying a half decent brew. probably wont buy it to much apart from those nice summer days:

>AROMA 8/10
>APPEARANCE 4/5
>TASTE 7/10
>PALATE 3/5

>OVERALL 14/20