Currently 5'3

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Put salt in your shoes

no

how old are you?

20 pairs of socks and big ass boots.

"18"

1) Genetics
2) Good diet (only applies when you're very young)

Have you tried growing?

rerollin

You need to stretch yourself!

>get some rope
>tie it around your neck
>get on a chair
>tie it to a rafter or something on your ceiling - something sturdy
>kick the chair out from under you

your spine will stretch until you reach the floor! Do it from like a foot or two high, and you'll be super tall in no time! There will be some pressure, and it'll feel like you're choking at first, but just relax while your body does the work. Once you're taller, just reach up and untie the rope

Eat a bullet. This world isn't for the Lollipop Guild

Hello fellow Manlet, I'm 5"6 haha

any kind of rope?

damn. why haven't i heard of that before. sounds easy

If you're male and over 24, unlikely. In your teens......wait....get healthy and in shape, your fucking hormones will normalize and you'll have the best chance of reaching your expected height. I became a fat fucking turd in my teens and probably had more circulating estrogen than testosterone and probably from eating every fucking 3 minutes probably caused an overflow of somatostatin than inhibited my growth hormone from being produced and from doing its job..... i have a giant of a dad, and my mom is my height - 1 inch, on contrary my step sister on dads side (super fit teen) (her mom is shorter than mine), that girl is ALREADY TALLER THAN ME and she's just now in puberty

Why hasn't this website been shut the fuck down already? FBI must be aware of the sociopaths that roam this fucking board.

Its disgusting. I find it funny how you faggots find humor in every tragedy, yet you are that one faggot in the back of the class who no one even knows is there. There's nothing funny about this.

I wish you fucks experienced tragedy similar to this. Maybe it will restore your long lost humanity.

This!

Not for the faint-hearted. Might get rope burn, but that's about it.

Manlets unite!

Need a timestamp as is required for all attentionwhoring faggots.

Kill yourself and hope you roll better stats when you respawn.

You're stuck. And don't work out to appear bigger. It will be that much more hilarious.