Tell this dumb slut to strip

tell this dumb slut to strip

You strip, I'll watch.

Fuck off with this cringe, you massively lonely 14 year old sperglets.

I'm waiting.

Strip you fucking whore. Show me your fucking titties so I can jerk off to them. Show me your sweet little pussy lips so I can think about kissing and tonguing them. You should finger yourself you filthy slut and think about the many guys beating off to you. How many loads you'd have dedicated to you if you just fucking stripped.

waiting...

Take off your damn bra, slut. Let me see those fucking hard nipples. You're embarrassed by this and so turned on and if you'd take off that fucking bra we'd be able to tell.

Nah

>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!!!1

Holy shit, son.

>this entire thread

Hurry up slut! I don't have all night. Show us your fuckholes.

How about we just quietly let this autism 404 and pretend it never happened?

Continue...

NO! we need to see pussy!

You'd better wait here for those blurry, dark low-res pics of a random stranger, then.

I know how hard it can be to find pictures of pussy on the internet.

I don't recall this girl having any pussy pics except maybe from front while she's standing of some bullshit like that.

Put it back on! Put it back on!

You've convinced me amigo

OP is a faggot

Atta boy. You show that worthless whore who's boss.

See that's where you are mistaken. It's not seeing "A" pussy, but seeing one that has a story attached to it. This thread with a slow strip gives some semblance of a story to be followed. You didn't just type hot pussy in google, but it came up randomly here, you look at the image like you would a woman in real life and said "I might fuck that" and then followed the story to see where it would go to next. Where is your sense of life? Stop being so degenerate.

this is beautiful

spread that fat ass, i'm touching my hard cock right nao

Oh, I get it. Believe me.

If you sad faggots see a random picture of a naked girl online, it doesn't mean anything. But if someone posts the same fucking picture in one of these threads and say "it's my ex, I promised not to share", then suddenly you socially-stunted tardpockets feel like you have some sort of connection to the random stranger in the jpeg, and you can furiously jerk your lonely little dicks off.

I fucking understand it. More than you cringeworthy teenage dipshits do.