Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aY4NTvRouI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;)

Kek

Elastoc Heart (piano version)

help me get this

Listen to it at 1 AM while stoned/drunk

ok I'll try. First listen I thought it had like at least 12 filler songs that had good elements but overall meh. It kept growing on me with every listen and now I only think there are 4 or 5 unnecessary ones. Look, I still have a problem with Blackkk, Wiz Khalifa's feature on Drink Dat but I really like Thundercat's part so I cut it in Audacity, Drunk and The Turn Down. It gets better for me starting from A Fan's Mail, once you appreciate the songs that come after I liked the first 2 which I wasn't really feeling at first. Just listen to it with decent earphones or headphones in the dark and it should click. That's how it did for me

>Nol Ove Dee Pweb

>first listen
>what the fuck is this opera bullshit

>moments later
>IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

I agree, liked it on the first listen but wasn't too hyped, listened to it occasionally since then and I love it more and more on every listen

It may take a few listens but when it clicks, it fucking CLICKS

Name of the album?

False Readings On

you can press the arrows by the post numbers to search for the image on google, but it's eluvium - false readings on
youtube.com/watch?v=5aY4NTvRouI

I will never listen to this album because of the cover

It didn't click with me until several years after hearing it for the first time, now it's one of my favorite albums.

why are you such a racist fuck?

I don't even know what genre the album is. I just think that cover is fucking hilarious. Look at the expression on his face. I could never listen to that album seriously.

BEAT UR MEAT
GO 2 SLEEP

the album cover looks cool as fuck imo. its the only reason why i even consider listening to it despite not caring for that type of music at all.

you cant reverse image search this album, you dont get anything

i never knew u could use the arrow tho thats neat

Its pretty chill if you like fusion, funk or just rnb type stuff. Where the giants roam was better imo

Post the edits?

It's just the first 30 seconds of the song before Wiz starts rapping, it surprisingly still flows well

thank you