Feels thread?

Feels thread?

shit wrong file

>A girl I knew was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much but i did have a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them, she wore t-shirts so she never hid them
>I asked her why she was hurting herself like that.
>She said ''No one loves me and my life is painful'' etc etc.
>''No one loves you? What about your parents or you boyfriend?''
>Answer she gave to me was something like ''They don't really love me'' or some shit
>Made a point not to interact with her too much after that, because she's an attention whore
>End of the school year she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday
>I'm not good in these situations so I couldn't say no even though I didn't like her
>Sunday came and we went to the top of one of those tower car parks
>Just as we got to the top she told me that she wanted to be here as a witness to her suicide
>Oh shit, I thought, she was going to jump and she was going to force me to watch
>Had I know she was going to do this shit I would never have gone with her
>Not watching unless you do a flip, I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She had thought I'd try to stop her
>Ehh?! A-aren't you try to stop me?
>Nah, go ahead, If you really wanted to live you'd stop yourself
>After a while she got down off the edge

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes but i told her I loved someone else, she asked me who and I told her to read the first letter of every line.

Made me kek tho

gets me every time.

gold

bump

is anyone else gonna post

today on stuff that never happened

Congrats to this fucker
Shit was good

words from a wise man

Have that on my steam page.
>A girl I knew in class was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much, but I had a few conversations with her.

>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them. She wore t-shirts so she never hid them.
>I asked her why she would hurt herself like that.
>She said "No one loves me and my life is painful" etc., etc.

>"No one loves you? What about your parents or your boyfriend?"
>Answer she gave me was something like "They actually don't love me," or some shit like that.
>Made a point to not interact with her too much after that, because she's too much of an attention whore.
>End of the school year, she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday.

>I'm not good with these situations, so I couldn't say no, even though I didn't like her.
>Sunday came, and we went to one of those tower car parks.

>Just as we got to the top, she told me that she wanted me to be here as a witness for her suicide.
>"Oh shit," I thought. She was going to jump and was forcing me to watch!
>Had I known that she was going to do this, I wouldn't have gone with her.
>"Not watching unless you do a flip." I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid.

>Complete shock was written all over her face. She thought I'd try and stop her.
>"E-eh? You're not going to stop me?"
>"No, go on ahead. If you really wanted to live, you'd stop yourself."
>After a while, she got off the ledge.

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes, but I told her I loved someone else. She asked me who, and I told her to read the first letter of every line.    

same

>No greentext
that user deserves to be alone

is this thread shit or am I dead

both

Damn

Police dog on way to scheduled execution. It bit one too many.

it gets better

Feels thread?
So i was walking down the street at around 7 AM and i saw this dead cat, it wasn't a kitten but it was small and defenitly young, it had several scars and a condom up his ass, and i haven't been able to get it out of my head... and i've seen worse ( here and IRL)... i don't know.. i think i have finally convinced myself that we live in a world of pain, that hell is not a think to come, but a thing of the present... anyways i have been kinda sad and melancholic all day long bros (sorry for broken english m8s)

Let it never be said that they didn't fuck the pussy.
That's actually sad.

do any of you ever just look in the mirror and stand there?
Just stare at yourself?
Like you know this is what you are, who you are
this empty human being whose life revolves around simply being alive?
and you know that once you lose everything its going to hurt, but you push that from your mind
but when you do finally lose someone or something, that loss sits with you
It's been 12 years since I've lost my grandmother and I'm in tears right now
fuck, i miss you babcia
Kocham kie
Fuck Sup Forums, why do the good people have to die?
I miss my grandma so much

fuck im sobbing now
god fucking damnit
i havent cried like this in ages

Clever sack of shit

Stay strong user, best wishes to you.

damn!! they cant give it to somebody in Alaska or some shit ?

Don't worry. If you ever get a gf, you can cry after her.

this isnt the same
this is family
i grew up with this woman
we were going to go to poland together

I love my gf so so incredibly much
And I know she does too.
That would be the worst feeling.

I know my grandma.
Sweet lady.
Worst thing is seeing her lose herself into Dementia and Alzheimer's
She's passed 5 years now.
I love you granma.

Whoops (me)
Meant for

Im not fucking special im hod damn cursed got it? I dont feel special if you told me, i havent been special ive been the opposite my whole life. I had ADHD, THEN IT WAS DEPRESION, THEN CHRONIC, THEN AUTISTIC, AND AS IT FUCKING TURNS OUT, oh i was just born an indigo child, sorry son, for calling you a psycho and locking all the doors in the house for our safety. But now youre special, and everyone needs to know

overused but gold

The only thing that make me feel normal makes me a piece of shit, IF IM ALREADY A PIECE OF SHIT I SHOULD GO ALL OUT THEN HUH? I GOT A CONTACT, i want heroin

Hmu fam. I'm feeling lucky.

No matter how long i look in the mirror and know im good looking, no matter how much they tell me, i feel ugly, and im alone, no amount of money of drugs will kill the loneliness, and trust me i work my ass off, i just need 1 person to understand me or just one person, 1 friend is all i ask

i feel this, 100%. everyone tells me i look great. but i hate the way i look. i hate it. i hate it so fucking much.

Son i dont like you, you look and sound too much like your dad

Butt y