DUDE SONGS LMAO

DUDE SONGS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

rhcp2014.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is james corden a thing?

>american """""humour"""""

It's funny how the worst British comics get popular here.

I will freely admit to enjoying some of the performances I've seen. Stevie Wonder, in particular, was great.

For homosexuals and 45 year old mothers to share on Facebook

Funny how Corden got rejected by his own people but the yanks will eat his shit off a plate.

>Carpool Karaoke with AnCo when?

at least corden was petty funny in gavin and stacey. americans just love shit it seems lol

When CBS needed a host to compete with Jimmy Fallon for YouTube views they brought in corden

I miss him lads

He is remarkably unfunny, but I would give a limb (well, maybe half a toe) to have a sing-a-long in MY car with my favorite artist.

Agreed. The few musical guests he had were pretty decent, as well.

>when you are so alpha they don't even try to follow you up with someone good

I understand the network execs thinking hewas to"niche" for the prime slot, but seriously? Not even a trial run? He pioneered the social media/late-night connection, the care-free interview, basically everything that hack ass-kisser Fallon does.

>everything I don't like is America

how do you live with yourself?

normies want funny meme youtube pranks and trump bashing

there is no market for him on tv

hes got nice tits though

It's honestly because they're willing to do and say whatever they're told to make money. That's literally it.

Every half decent comedian who actually respects his craft will not completely "sell out" just for cash... where as the shit ones, they'll do anything, they'll say anything.

John Oliver? No one in the UK had heard of him. He had no career at all.
Corden? Even other comics don't like him. Stewart Lee destroyed him.

It would seem Frusciante doesn't like doing shit like this. He's never there when it's some questionable shit they're doing.
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers played at the Russian billionaire and murderer Roman Abramovich's New Years Party for 5 million USD, and John wasn't there. They're scumbags... John is the only one with a shred of integrity left. Flea with his likeable loveable funny guy shtick can fuck off too.

I've only seen that RHCP carpool bullshit and I cannot believe that it's a thing. People are fucking retarded for liking this cancerous shit

>It would seem Frusciante doesn't like doing shit like this. He's never there when it's some questionable shit they're doing.
Hes not part of the band anymore you dingus

lmao he quit the band like 8 years ago

What a dingus

Yeah that's my point, you retard. I just worded it a little iffy. Either way, I doubt he would have been okay with it even if he was still in the band.

Could see him doing it in the old days but not now (if he was still a part of the band)

Something tells me they wouldn't have to do shit like this to promote their music if John was still in the band though, the music would just do the talking

who are you quoting?

>WELL GOOD GOD!
>Wigga-wagga-wubba with muh california dick

Every fucking song.

I think it's great
the whole situation in general
Corden was never funny beyond the odd gavlar and stacey bit, but now that he's over in USA and you guys are lapping him up, he's not on TV over here
I'm content

Is he your guys version of Kevin James?

I'm still waiting for Black Mirror style blocking to come in, never have to see or hear that idiot again

Check this shit, best song they ever put out.

rhcp2014.com/

i wish he would have gone the route of conan

it's sad to see him hosting game shows and shit

at least make a podcast or something

I had never seen that photo before