So now the dust has settled, who was in the wrong?

So now the dust has settled, who was in the wrong?

I just noticed now that huge-ass lake.

too many catholics

The perfidious albion ofc

it's my lake

Ce faci, frate? Gayii ca mine sa fie legalizati!

not enough catholics

It's a loch

Ideally, this is an Irish land, but...

The people who live there have the right decide which country they want to belong to, and they chose UK.

>>>>>/oven/
Might come round to your house now, murder you, and then vote that i now own the house. Reckon that's perfectly democratic

maybe you should take in your long lost brothers?

The eternal anglo. The catholics were oppressed and terrorised by unionist terrorists. The IRA mostly killed legitimate targets like unionist terrorists and occupying soldiers. The eternal anglo mostly just killed civilians.

>Might come round to your house now, murder you, and then vote that i now own the house. Reckon that's perfectly democratic
That's entirely how is country was foundes though.

Umm well i don't accept it so I think the foreigners should fuck off back to Britain x

Why doesn't northern Ireland completely dissolve itself into England? They clearly hate themselves and their Irishness.

what about the proddies having lived there for some hundreds of years?

The Ulster-Scots purely for they fact that they taint our isle with their wicked Protestantism

death.

Fuck off Antonio

Answer me

death

Is this even up for debate?

Any people in NI who hate Irishness are the spawn of lowland protestant Scots LARPing as Anglos that came here during the plantation. They're not native

>Why doesn't northern Ireland completely dissolve itself into England?
This is literally what we wanted during the Home Rule Crisis.

Uk

>we
>oh yes mister england please put your cock in my arse oh yes you big Anglo boy mmmm
This is Ulster Scot culture
Fuck off

They don't hate their irishness, they are not Irish, they are Englishmen larping as Irishmen and stealing ancient Irish symbology like the red hand of Ulster.

Why are so many great Americans of Ulster Scots heritage, but why is Ireland so mediocre?

We larp as Scots actually

There aren't as many Englishmen there as there are Scots. Oddly enough, the Scots in Ireland are more loyal to the notion of a united Britain than actual British Scots.

There's a million times more successful Irish Americans than Ulster scotch Americans. You can't say we're mediocre because the Ulster scotch have the exact same Celtic genes as us.

Not really, all you hear out of Stormont nowadays is whiny unionist politicians crying about what the IRA did twenty years ago and how they can't gain any concessions

Ulster-Scots have a conquerors mentality, the Irish have a victim mentality.

Green = Catholic

Shut the fuck up you worm. A people who will take up arms and fight for nationhood don't have a victim mentality.

>Derry is the only good district in this map
Heh, nothin personnel Ulaidh

Newry and mourne is decent. The bogsides just one big fucking slum.

It wouldn't seem like it. Just turn on the radio any morn and you'll hear fleggers go on about the IRA this and IRA that.

Antrim letting the team down here

I should have been more specific to say Irish or Ulster Americans. Most people are unaware that Scottish or Anglo-Irish protestants were discriminated against equally in America as the Catholics were. That's why they founded their own towns such as Belfast and Londonderry in New England. Catholic or Protestant, we didn't care, you were all micks.

Anyway, I'm getting off the point. My question is why the Irish, no matter what sect or ethnicity they identify as, are so mediocre in their country, yet thrive so well when they leave.

At this point you can no longer blame "perfidious Albion," so honestly, what excuse have you got?

Perfidious Albion effectively used divide and conquer tactics to conquer the hundreds of small Irish vassal states and earldoms. If Ireland was one entity like it was under boru the English couldn't of conquered Ireland effectively. The English did in fact turn this place into a desolate and poverty stricken place purposefully which made it very hard to thrive. In the right environment and circumstances we can thrive (e.g. Americas)

The Ulster Scots didn't conquer anyone ever though.

>turn on the news
>MUH BOBBY SANDS
>MUH MICHEAL STONE
>MUH CRAIGAVON 2GORILLION
>MUH FAMINE
>MUH CROMWELL
>MUH BLOODY SUNDAY
>MUH GIBRALTAR
>MUH EASTER RISING EXECUTIONS

I'm talking about now. The country's no longer being ruled, but it's got so many problems. I heard there are roving mobs of midgets fooling hapless Americans with promises of pots of gold and trapping them in bog webs. Honestly that's pretty fucked and I would not be surprised if that will cause a diplomatic incident.

Except for you.

Except that doesn't happen, maybe an inquiry into Bloody Sunday that doesn't get anywhere fourth years after it happened, and rightly so because it was outright murder.

I would say the proto-Zionist colonists were in the wrong, but ultimately it's Her Majesty's government that's in the wrong. In a way, Northern Ireland was like a testing ground for Israel. This is why most Unionists feel lots of sympathy for Zionism and many Catholics sympathize with the Palestinians.

If I turn on the news I will see and hear nothing of that, if I turn on radio on ANY morning, I am guaranteed to hear fleggers go on about how afeared of the RA they are.

Nice try, you triggered wee hun.

Don't know where you spastics get this ridiculous sense of pride. You are inept at everything. You can't even govern NI. You're a fucking burden to the British mainland and Irish, English and Scottish people alike fucking despise you dole scrounging dickheads. The British government had to rule NI through direct rule for 50 years because you inbred mongoloids literally cannot take care of yourself without daddy Britain,mind without the support of Britain (which they are reluctant to give to you wankers in the first place) your state would fall apart at the seam and you'd be incorporated into the republic.

The Irish of Course. Britain literally did nothing wrong, except the things it did wrong, but they weren't wrong because Britain was doing them.

The fucking star of David with the STOLEN red hand of Ulster inside it.

Shut the fuck up you sheepshagging rodent and remove your tongue from the queens Arse, cringey little faggot

>LE GLORIOUS EMPIRE XDD
>LE EPIC REDCOATZ XDDD

What does this Spic know about Ireland?

Stole your rock too, then shot some fenians there.

What he's saying is true however. The prods stole much of our ancient imagery and mythology. Ancient red hand of Ulster and they even tried claiming cu chullainn lmao..

>triggered

The Anglo offspring is much worse than modern day Brits.

I enjoy watching you all sperg out on clockwork in these bait threads. The only one taking the British empire seriously here is you.

kek

At least we're not colonising your coastline.

Kenneth probably deserved it desu

West Brit

>t. settlerstein zionburg

Really? You don't think Irish should move there in droves, kick UK citizens out and change the demographics to corrupt the democratic process, and avoid a conclusion to the conflict until all native inhabitants are either displaced from there homes or move out from their country?

I was either listening to the radio or consuming some other media the other day. I heard a commercial for Northern Ireland, which is a bit odd since I live in the middle of North America. Anyway it was a very peppy and cheerful commercial: "visit! Invest here! We're open for business!"

This got me thinking about slogans for Northern Ireland, rattled off by a cheery announcer. This is what immediately sprang to mind:

"NORTHERN IRELAND: PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD!!! :DDD"

Was probably narrated by Liam Neeson lmao

There's a big drive here to increase tourism, it's constant. They even advertise our own tourism adverts here. Honestly desu there's not much to do. You see some nice landscapes, drink in a few Irish pubs, see some history and then go home. We mainly get your baby boomers with their retirement money in their wallets and shamrocks in their jocks.
Easy pickings