Will we ever get a release that isn't fucking garbage?

Will we ever get a release that isn't fucking garbage?

Are there any other movies that weren't done justice or butchered in their blu-ray release?

no, predator will look like shit forever
you either have full DNR wax people or shitty off color grainy trash

what the actual fuck were they thinking

wow i never saw this, what the hell.
Why did they do that?

>this is what happens when you spend hours upscaling a movie to blu ray where you don't even know what looks good anymore

jesus christ he looks like a fucking doll. it can't possibly be that bad in motion.

also why was Predator so grainy?

it's a bad attempt at removing the film grain for no fucking reason

What video game is pics on the right from?

they must have been absolutely made to think this looked good... so yeah stay away from the Ultimate Hunter Edition unless you want a good laugh

did they figure audiences are so used to cgi that we wouldn't notice that everyone looks like a fucking cartoon character?

JUST look at this shit

I guess they just didn't care how cartoony everyone looked, just as long as they got rid of the grain.

Jesus fuck. It's like they tried to smear that age removal CG to them despite them being the right age. Hell even CG arnold in Genisys looked better.

>also why was Predator so grainy?
because it was filmed on 35mm with a modest budget and in the hot ass fucking jungles of South America? do you know anything about how 35 looks naturally, what high temperature does to film stock and how expensive developing is?

some of the outside shots look pretty good. that gun fire though looks hell animated

damm the predator 2 blu ray looks fine

I thought using 35mm is the pinnacle of film making

this is the most 90s action movie I've seen in my life

It's bullshit. All of it. The remaster. The degrain. So you cooked up a blu ray and dropped all six of us in a MEAT GRINDAH.

What happened to you Predator? You used to be someone I could watch.

The DVD is grainy, especially during night.

no i don't

it really is such a strange movie

i mean, it's not horrible if you can get into the campiness.

The Warriors is kinda infuriating with the shitty Ultimate Director's Cut being the only version still being produced these days.