Hi my name is sarah johnson and i live in lynn haven florida. Im 22 years old and i work at a smoothie shop...

Hi my name is sarah johnson and i live in lynn haven florida. Im 22 years old and i work at a smoothie shop. I have some secrets i wanna share. I like to play with my little brothers asshole and balls and make him wear my panties. I also uncontrollably fart and shit if you tell me to. Its a fetish. Lets trade pics on kik. Mine is fashionandpassion93

Shit yourself, post results. Also timestamp and tits and all that.

Kik me and ill show anything you guys want me to

That's grody

WHo the fuck is grody?

No response from kik ethier. I'm going to say fake.

see image

Why people doesn´t follow the rules?
TITS OR GTFO

I know right? No response from kik. This is BS thread.

WOW YOU DONT SAY HUH

Ive seen this before other places. Apparently this girl molested her lil brother and people are trying to get her harassed over kik. I've heard this whole story before. She's a really sick girl tbh.

SHould I harass then? Because no response so I don't think it's a bit deal. I don't think i'll get a reaction.

It's a real kik and situation but the girl didn't post it. People are trying to get her harassed because shes an incest looney.

It's a real girl she just didn't post this. People are trying to ger her harassed cuz incest. I've seen another thread about this before and on omegle too suprisingly.

Last time i saw her kik up on omegle i harassed her. She's not always on but she comes back to kik eventually. She did admit to the shit with literally no prodding required. She seems nuts. Probably got diddled herself.

well I spammed the shit out of her with :did you molest your brother?"

We shall see. Does she willingly give nudes and shit? And most important is she of age?

Is it the tropical smoothie way in bum fuck nowhere in the middle of a 3 way intersection?

Ayyy I live in Altha, Florida. We're practically neighbors

Lol wait you live here too? Not OP btw I just live in this area too

Is it the one off the 390?

I used to live in pcb

So many panhandle fags here. I never knew

Idk about nudes didnt ask. Shes definitely of age. I just said some dumb middle school shit like ur a dummy and smell like farts and she went into a tirade giving me personal info that she got a 61 on an iq test but it was wrong and her farting is a medical condition and her brother likes when she fingers his ass and shaves his pubes cuz it makes him and his big sissy close and that some girl named grace used to fart in her mouth when she was younger. It was too much psycho for me so i blocked her. But i definitely believe it all she seemed starved for attention and thought everyone did shit like that and jist called me a liar ovet and over when i said it wasnt normal. Harass away she seems like the type to molest her sibling. Fuckin florida ppl amirite

I moved from PCB about 6 months ago, mom and stepdad have a lake property

Well I hope she responds. Id atleat like nudes. She sounds like atard on top of that.

Haha yeah i hope she does too. That would be a hilarious convo to see. And she does constantly yell in all caps like in the screen shot that i do remember from my brief convo with her.

Im from Lynn haven Fl.

Well find this crazy bitch who works at some smoothie shop in town with that name. If i remember right the brother she supposedly molestered is jack.

What time is it in Florida anyway? Cause it's 10 here and I'm going to bed soon.

Idk 11 i think? Im from illinois. They're two hours ahead i believe.

I never thought anybody else from here would be on this weird ass shit

Its 9

Okay so not to kate for her to respond. Must just be busy I guess.

Last time this was posted i talked to some dude who knows her and he said she regularly freaks and shuta her phone off but she always ends up coming back on kik later or the next day. She cant stay away and loves to argue and demand things of strangers. Like she's really really weird.

It's 9, right now

I have to see this lamo. If shes that unstable then nudes shouldn't be a problem.

She sounds like a gem to date hahahaha maybe she'd like some canadian cock.

Oh okay thanks. I didn't know how far ahead florida was from the midwest.

I responded to the wrong comment

Definitely. I'd like to see her say some crazy shit. He told me the smoothie shop slashed her pay to six an hour cuz she got caught putting the bananas up her pooper in the walk in fridge so you know she's a freak. Especially into the incest so she'll probably do anything.

Damn. Definetly the type to fuck around with then leave. Not like I can go down to fucking florida though.

Then again I did just get my passport in the mail looool "Why are you looking to enter the United States?" "Fuck bitches. Crazy psycho bitches."

How many of you anons have had a run in with officer hamilton

Lmao perfect. Hey kik noodles work too and just making a bitch go psycho is fun.

Not this femanon

WHo is that lol