Well done slytherin!

Well done slytherin!

Got damn. Poor pupper.

Hahaha blown the fuck out. Dogs are normalshit pets. Snakes are based.

wtf I hate snakes now

Delete this

Snakes are cool but not when they hurt dogs!

feels bad man

Chinese food?

this is all memes, i fucking hate you people
I LITERALLY FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS FUCKFACES FAGGOT DICK CHEESE LOOKING ASS FUCKKERS

F

wew lad

wtf
don't bully me dude

It's okay, I only use memes ironically.

nice

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a board about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking post is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote on this board that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this board is for you. If you own a fedora this board is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this board is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit board is not for you and given the fact that there are no boards like that anymore because children and spergs can't get enough meme cuck shitposting you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit board.

Watch this get screencapped and posted.

I gotta ask... did he died?

lad the board has been dead. its dead dont think anything of this place and use it for research purposes

no the were only playing :)

no he bit the snake on the nose and then the snake ran away

If you reported this for "illegal content" (let's face it, it's a cunt feeding a puppy to a snake), would the feds track them down?

It would be extremely painful.

are you retarded?

Considering its from china and I think more than a year old
no

(I'm pretending to be amused by this post on a meta level to distract my mind from the horrible act that I just saw which will inevitably make me uncomfortable on multiple occasions throughout the night and one time tomorrow afternoon while I eat lunch)

How new are you?

When no one else can help... of you can dind them and you see viloebt crimws veing displayed online you need...

THE INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

>china

Sleep tight, pupper.

fresh ravioli!

HOWEVER

Does the pope shit in the woods?