Stoners of Sup Forums

Stoners of Sup Forums

Spending the next few weeks at my grandparents house while I'm on break from campus.

They're very anti-smoking, and I don't really know them too well, just staying for Christmas.

They've got me staying in a room in the basement, with no windows. They don't seem to come down in the evenings, only during the day time.

I have some Ozium, do you think if I let this shit air out all night and spray, that they'll be able to tell I was burning down in the basement by tomorrow morning?

/thread

Nice get, but I can't use their oven.

a smokebuddy maybe?

Make them before you go

I've got one on campus, but I forgot to pack it

I wish it wasn't as cold as Eskimo nips outside or I'd just smoke on their back porch.

I'm already there man

Make a sploof

Yeah I'll definitely do that, you think that'll be enough?

Just take like 3-4 hits max and hold them in for as long as possible. ghost that shit. def will go away by the morning

Put on a jacket, dude, just suck it up and go outside. You don't know these people well enough to smoke in their home secretly. What if they do smell it, and they kick your faggot ass out? You'll be a hell of a lot colder then. Just put on a fucking jacket and go outside.

Just go for a walk and smoke faggot what are you 15?

Bake it before you leave, numbnuts

If you stuff it enough and blow slow enough it should erase any smoke and smell in the air, also blow some febreze in there with the dryer sheets, should mask it better.

It's like 6 fucking degrees faggot, I'm used to California. It's not even worth smoking at that point.

Already there

Cool think that's what I'll do

if you have a vehicle tht is prime for a hotbox. stuff spare clothes in trunk.

That's actually a really good idea too. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner, thanks man!

Wait until they go to bed. When you smoke, blow into a towel thats been tightly folded. Itll still smell, but not as bad. Just spray when you're done.

Stop being a pathetic addict.

>Gnutella

The fucking photo shows the right fucking spelling how fucking difficult is it to get the fucking spelling right goddammit

I got you user. Make a poofer. It's some 90s shit we did back in the day. Take a 20 oz coke bottle or some soda bottle and cut a couple holes at the bottom. Then stick dryer sheets in there. Enough to filter the smoke a little to create a little resistance. Then smoke one hitters and blow in there. Smells like laundry. You're welcome.

>-14 degrees
Man up.

Bowl, no joint
Open a window if even a little bit
Sploof
Blow smoke out window
Candle
Ozium
Pack little bowls, ones that you can reduce to pure ash in one hit
Wash your hands and brush your teeth after

There's no way you can smoke anywhere in a non-smoker's house and not get caught. Most of us have the decorum not to mention it, but you generally reek of that shit before you even light it and the smell stays in a room for weeks. Be prepared to be eliminated from future visits, wills, and any general niceties permanently.

Smoke outside noob

Seriously, just go to your car

If it's not worth smoking in the cold, then go to bed and stop worrying about it. A real stoner will go outside in the freezing cold in pajama pants and a wifebeater to get a hit if they can't smoke in side, you dumb nigger. Learn how to be a pothead, cocksucker.

why can't you just go outside and smoke?

because he's too much of a piece of shit faggot to put on a jacket and suck it up in the cold.

This is the only real answer. Don't be a fucking bitch.
Respect your grandparents and their house

Maybe. It depends how much you are burning. A tiny amount of smoking, like a few rips out of a one hitter at night could probably go unnoticed with the ozium.

But smoking is smelly and messy. Gotta deal with the ashes and shit. Be cautious because it does stink, if your bud is decent it will even stink in whatever place you keep it.

Do you have a vaporizer? I assume not. I also assume you don't have any oil, as dabbing is also much less smelly. Just take it easy and be careful I guess, maybe try and make a dube tube/sploof out of some dryer sheets and a toilet paper tube.

I love these but you can only make them if you have access to the oven and if this guy is worried about smoking a tiny bit in the basement he probably doesn't want to be stinking up the kitchen preparing edibles.

Just go for a walk and come back and say youre tired. and and and