I moved in to a small property in the Blue ridge mountains a month ago left to me by my dad...

I moved in to a small property in the Blue ridge mountains a month ago left to me by my dad. Civilization is a 45 or so minute drive away.

Past couple days, my dog begins barking uncontrollably at ungodly hours in the night. A couple nights ago when my dog woke me up, I found that the TV in my living room was on and emitting blinking dots and low beeps and hums.

Last night at around 5:00AM in the morning, I was awoken by a sound not unliked a train horn despite there being no train tracks near my area.

My only conclusion is that the ayys are observing me. I checked into a motel for the night since I've been scared shitless after what happened last night. I asked /x/ what to do but they all are batsiht insane and are telling me it's demons and shit. Have you guys had similar experiences to this and if so, what course of action did you take? Do I go back to the house?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Mountain_Lights
youtu.be/PHsV0IZDrXg
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18423613/#18423613
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest.

I've never experienced anything like it, but buy some cheap cameras and audio recording devices and see if you can capture something. People take you a lot more seriously when you have evidence.

I think you're just being paranoid. If aliens really did come here, they'd have to be hundreds or even thousands of years more advanced than us. I doubt they'd give as shit about doing meaningless stuff to mess with you.

bumping

Post pics OP. This could be the next red faced "GOD" thing

What state?

They could probe him, or fuck his dog. You're right they would be incredibly advanced, but being so advanced you wouldn't be able to comprehend the reasons for their visit. You'd just be a hairy ape compared to their mindset.

is the thread on /x/ still on?

You gotta try and get abducted OP. Start laying naked outside during the night time and maybe they'll be attracted to your body. Do strange things normal humans wouldn't and maybe they'll be more attracted and think you're a good specimen. Fuck a dog or something wild. They'll be on you like flys on butter

Dude maybe is a killer not an Alien.

Butter-flies?

Go back to the house but

1. Only during the day until you finish the plan

2. Set up a signal receiver and monitor highest and lowest frequencies you can

3. get a friend to watch the skies 4 u

4. Coat the inside of your house with tinfoil, I'm talking full renovation. Open up the walls and pack that shit in, set layers up in the attic or whatever, even on the windows and door. You can disguise them as insulation pads so you dont look too crazy

5. Take dog to the vet to make sure theres no ayys fucking with him, then take him home, keep him inside at night, if youre rich enough get a signal blocking collar

6. Get a shotgun and ask /k/ how to make electrically charged buckshot. Idk how to do it but if would certainly fuck up any ayys and their ships.

7. Dont go to sleep until youre safe from everything but an actuall physical attack

I'm pretty sure that if we managed to travel through space and/or time and encountered more primitive sentient species, we would shove probes up their asses just for shit and giggles.

So why wouldn't they?

This

Why ain't we funding this.

1) Why aren't you observing the ayys with us then?

Hurr durr, if humanity discovered extraterrestrial life that was less advanced than us we wouldn't care about it, Hurr durr

just tell it to sell ur shit

You're a fuckin moron, unplug your TV and go the fuck to sleep.
Most televisions have some sort of remote access (including via the actual fucking remote which if you aren't aware of universal remotes then maybe you should look it up it's 2016)
Your dogs are reacting to PEOPLE who are in your general vicinity that are smart enough to know not to break in but clever (not that they'd neet to be) enough to somehow turn on your TV and also broadcast a short range signal using another device.
The train sound can be made by literally anything that is some sort of machine and can be taking place in portions of your house that you're not aware of or are not accessible from your home but are directly on your property (LIKE A FUCKING TUNNEL YOU DOUCHEBAG)
>final result, if you didn't have a face to fucking face with the motherfucker in the picture you just posted and take a selfie with it then you're refusing to acknowledge the undeniable fact that all the bullshit you just described can be done with human ingenuity.
>Sweet dreams you gullible pussy.

DO NOT GO BACK TO THE HOUSE
>Unless you want to be taken to their planet.

Leave the cabin and never return. Most intelligent life visiting our planet is sinister and if they so choose you will end up like one of the 100,000+ missing persons who don't even have an open case.

Be thankful you have not gone missing. Evacuate the house and (if you have morals) do not sell it and leave this burden with someone else.

Read communion by Whitley Strieber
It'll make you feel better
You can easily find the PDF online

>OP's house is 45 minutes away from any other people
>People drive 45 minutes to his house every night at 5:00 in the morning just to fuck with him
seems likely

Go back to your hovel and pre-lube your ass. The ayylmaos will thank you by leaving you with as little ass-bleeding as possible.

Did you see a pic related?

Or they live out there in the woods near his property without his knowledge and they're fuckin with him because they want him out.
Or he has an internet connection and a smart TV and pissed somebody with coding experience off.
Or he's just a paranoid pussy and buys into the tricks his mind plays on him when he's all alone 45 minutes away from civilization.

>I asked /x/ what to do but they all are batsiht insane and are telling me it's demons and shit.
I laft, but no john, u r the demons

Take salt and start from the back of the house and throw it in the corners while reciting the Lord's Prayer. Work your way to the door and place a line of salt along all door openings. Get some crystals and place at the top of the doors (they don't have to be a certain size). Do not threaten it, do not answer it, just throw the salt and keep reciting.

incredible advanced creatures are only interested in fucking your dog and probing your ass

Delet this

I hate every fucking thing about you and I hope you develop a tumor.

Why? That's a real picture.

what if the alien is religious and prayers to Space Jesus after anal probing you for forgiveness.

I don't believe Sodium will help.

Probe the alien with an American flag

Are the aliens slugs or what?

Only an arrogant moron would believe extraterrestrial life would take another humanoid form. For all you know aliens could be the size of a grain of sand with a telekinetic presence that occupies enough space to control shit for miles away from where it's physical location is.

there are many species.

Sometimes I see my dog walk by me and I get spooked idk why but he is a nice doggo he does not do me a like only does the spook and the anger

also rub your genitals with snake oil while reciting the quran

Do you live near the Brown Mountain Lights OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Mountain_Lights

Sounds like psychosis, especially if you're first assumption is ayyliums.

seriously dude, Id delete before too many see this. you really shouldn't have this pic. clear browsing history to be safe, DO NOT ENLARGE THE PIC!

I got a buddy of mine who's a priest/exorcist/necromancer who might be interested in coming up there and taking a look at the place if you'd supply us gas money to get up there and back. We're out in Charlotte, so run the numbers and get back to me if you're interested.

Delet

Is this picture better?
What about this link ?
youtu.be/PHsV0IZDrXg

your may-may is neat

Make sure the focus on the cameras is shit and the audio drops out a lot.

Get a dog, buy a gun.

You're living in the Blue Ridge Mountains you should have those anyway.

dont listen to this fucker

go to a psychiatrist and get your head checked, you sound a little bit schizo

Providing you're not trolling it could be carbon monoxide poisoning.

what

Obvious shill is obvious

"get a signal blocking collar" kek.
Do they have an infomercial for these things.

OP i hear something similar to a train horn in the dead of night every now and again too

I live in northern rural NM just a tad south of bloomfield and there is nothing that should produce that kind of sound during the times it does.

My nearest neighbor is a native american family, lives about 3 miles away, and they hear the same thing too. They heard the same damn thing 3 miles away.

I've asked them what they thought it was and grandma went on some rant about sky spirits.

Interesting part is when this very audible horn does happen, wildlife just shuts up. Coyotes, owls, dogs. Even the crickets during the summer. That's scary when animals don't even make a sound; its like they know they'll die if they do.

Bullshit. I live in the Blue Ridge, approx 45 mins from DC. You're just being a pansy, faggot.

you sound fucking batshit my friend

Shhh, don't tell him.
That could be the best move for the world at large, is being rid of people this stupid.

aliens have already been disclosed to the public by various governments.

omg, why are americans so fucking retarded

It wasn't us. We crashed out after we ran out of pizza around 3am. Some of it's still behind the toilet if you need proof. Might of been those fuckin' Teletubies, they're always doing weird but stuff with people and posting the pics on spacebook. Fuck those guys. Fuckin' weird ones. If we hear anything we'll get back to you. Peace.

Like we wouldnt scoop up aliens like we do animals. What abput documentary.ay e they are filming us in our natural enviroment for movies about primitive cultures that aliens go to see in there movie theaters.

If you have clicked on this pic then you need to format you HDD now. No more warnings.

blue ridge mountains are hella haunted, /x/ may have been right

what is your badge number?

do you inderstand the consequence of your stupidity?

Humans fuck animals and other fucked up shit. Wht would aliens be different. Ever pull the wings off a fly? Thats what alien assholes do to us

I really really want to click on this pic

THEY KEEP COMING TO MY HOUSE

YOU CANNOT STOP THEM HOW AM I MEANT TO ?

nice one randy

that shit stain on the bench

>all are batsiht insane and are telling me it's demons and shit

Get cameras and shit

I fucking kek'd

But seriously , ,
but have a point. Considering you're a hermit, I'd be willing to bet you've been drinking a little too much as well.

whats wrong with the picture user posted if anyone can explain of the ayy lmao

This is not the work of ayy's. This is the work of the supernatural.

It's probably rust... Maybe.

stop electing drunken hermits.

I saved this pic to my computer. Thanks dude.

Fuck off space niggers where full

meant for

Seriously this. Or it could be both. Aliens investigating our demons and spirits on this planet. Go the full anti demon and spirit route with some symbols amd blood rituals and set up catastrophic anti alien booby traps out of explosives and high voltage electrical fields. Battery acid bomb and some claymores are a good idea too. And how the fuck do you pronounce "ayy"

Record this shit and put on youtube.

>train horn despite there being no train tracks near my area
It could be miles away. I know the tracks in my area and CN or whatever comes through weekly. How loud was the horn?

You pronounce it like the letter A but drag it out more

to everybody who clicked and stare at that picture, now close your eyes and the face you see . will be the face you will see from now on.. for a very long time .. DO NOT ENLARGE AND STARE AT THAT THING. I will not repeat

If anyone has the story where a guy found shit in his wall and then literslly scared the ghosts out of his house post it. It's what OP needs to do if it is ghosts.

Nobody had any desire to enlarge or stare at it until you started posting.

Iron rod with taser on the end, iron will fuck up ghosts, taser for the ayyliens.

Also salt, holy water, and a crucifix

this. link to x thread?

Great thread

Top kek

ok im freaking out!!!.. i do see that face now when i close my eyes

ffs how do i get this face out of my head now its fucking terifying !!

He already has a dog you braindead ignoramus

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18423613/#18423613

They just want to record you. They do weird shit to see how you react to it and how quickly you figure out the source. Don't try to record them, don't try to scare them away, just make it clear that you know they're out there and that you don't appreciate them fucking with you. Yell something harmless like "Okay, I get it!" out your window whenever things start to get weird. They'll probably make their presence even more obvious if you do this. Just make it clear to them that you aren't looking for a fight or to plaster them all over YouTube with some goofy agenda to alert the masses to what they're trying to do behind a closed curtain.

If they wanted to abduct you or hurt you, they would have by now. Life isn't an alien horror movie where they do shit just to taunt you before killing you and harvesting your organs.

they are small and green and often in your backyard.. i came face to face with one when i came to put my bicycle in the shed at night

Are you sure your senses haven't got into the ether from drug use? Can I get a better account of this little green man?

They will come and ,,,well you were warned.

You think aliens dont have anti electric tecnology to protect against such things. Taser needs to be wayyyyyyyy stronger or be a taser sword to bypass alien armor. Most effective method would probably employ liquid nitrogen or toxic gas. Flash laser cluster bomb in case of movie ending alien event where their all breaking in.