Since Asians are lactose intolerant, does that mean they can't enjoy pizza?

Since Asians are lactose intolerant, does that mean they can't enjoy pizza?

Do Asians eat pizza?

It doesn't stop Italians from enjoying it...

please stop asking stupid questions. or at least get a euro vpn first. the lactose either leaves with the whey or is digested with bacterium. There is little to no lactose in cheese.

Spen 54%? I barely know 2 people who are lactose intolerant, i wouldn't say most of us are. Also, everyone eats pizza here

wtf i only know 1 guy that is lactose intolerant and hes not even black

1.) No lactose in most cheeses.
2.) If your gut flora is intact you can gradually increase the amount of lactose you consume and lactobacilli will take care of it.
3.) There's a difference between their lacose intolerance and the one often found here. Ours is caused by a disrupted gut microbiome/damaged intestinal wall.

>America
>Indian
I'm guessing they don't mean actual durkas.

we don't announce it to the world

i am lactose tolerant, i eat dairy all the time but i either take lactase beforehand or pay for it on the toilet

GODDAMN YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO YOU

Only WHOLE MILK has significant amounts of lactose. Cheese, yogurt, buttermilk, sour cream, and all those other good things are processed so that nearly all the protein is casein, and there is very little lactose remaining in it. Only large amounts of raw milk will cause digestive problems for a lactose intolerant person.

>literal moors can digest milk better than Spaniards

don't worry I already said this before the euro got to say American education. no need to spaz out.

>Do Asians eat pizza?
Yes but they put potato on it

boiled chicken anus and corn is more popular.
I wish this was a joke.

What do they look like? Tar-coated irishmen?

I haven't eat all day. Fuuck your pic made me more hungry it looks good.

>tfw lactose tolerant
we white now

>71%
i havent met anyone who is lactose intolerant

I don't know man, I've never met anyone who said me he/she is lactose intolerant.

Niger is honorary nordic

How do you know if you are lactose intolerant?

i'm supposed to be lactose intolerant yet i can still drink milk and eat any cheese.