Help me out bruh. I make $15 an hour. This hat costs $400. Should i buy it?

Help me out bruh. I make $15 an hour. This hat costs $400. Should i buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1216158&destination=/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1216162&type=product&searchPath=%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FCQ_refinements%3D%7Ebrand%253dMad%252bBomber%26CQ_pagesize%3D80%26CQ_search%3Dtrapper%252bhat%26CQ_st%3Db%26categoryId%3D734095080
flighthelmet.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FHL&Product_Code=HHDG-0486&Category_Code=HHDG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

yes because you are stupid

Yea just get a credit card ya dummy

Just light yourself on fire. Its free

you must be a massive liberal hipster cuck.

Sure, you could probably use more advertising for your cocksucking business anyways and a hat like that is as good as a billboard.

Hunt and skin yourself a hat, fag.

Voted trump so yeh no, WRONG

Go back to Canada, you hoser...

Are you retarded op?
Just go to cabelas or something and get one for 30-50 bucks

this
>>>/thread

No, use a good chuck of the money you're saving to use on ideas that will make you more money. That's how you win at the game OP. Stay away from purchases that just drain your money. Use money to multiply the money you have. And the more money you get the more money you can multiply to make more money. It's a huge snowball effect.

$80
>clearly inferior build quality
>shitty chinese rabbit fur
>looks like shit
no thanks bruh

cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1216158&destination=/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1216162&type=product&searchPath=%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FCQ_refinements%3D%7Ebrand%253dMad%252bBomber%26CQ_pagesize%3D80%26CQ_search%3Dtrapper%252bhat%26CQ_st%3Db%26categoryId%3D734095080

Sounds like you are shit at hat buying

Get the real thing:
flighthelmet.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FHL&Product_Code=HHDG-0486&Category_Code=HHDG

B9 sucks, faux fur.

>real thing
>faux fur
k

not gnna lie, thats a fucking boss ass hat. Looks warm and cozy as fuck. I mean fuck it breh, if the winters bite where you live, id say go for it.

I envy the fact that you can even look at a hat for $400 and consider purchasing it. Buy it dude.