New chart thread hey

bymp

I have been really getting bored of the music I usually enjoy, the stuff on pic related, I mean, I love it all the same, it just doesn't click with me like it used to. I need a new favorite album.

White Poppy - White Poppy

Laserdisc Visions - Laserdiscs Visions, if you haven't yet.

ugly chart guy, reporting in

A Minor Forest - Flemish Altruism

have you listened to Garden of Delete? Much better than R+7, IMO

yo it's The George Edwards Group
Les Rallizes Denudes
Index - The Black Album
Dalek - Absence

Yeah G.O.D. is good, I liked it, felt it fell a little flat in certain parts desu. OPN is still amazing though

>$8 to download on beer on the rug
>free on vek's own bandcamp
really makes you think

kek that pisses me off too

>I need a new favorite album.

I was like this for a while, too. My favorite album was Kid A for a long time, then I just started getting bored of it. It's still very special to me, since it was the first album that really got me into music, but I felt like I needed a new favorite.

So I listened to Imperium by C93 again, and it just clicked for some reason. I don't know why, but it really intrigued me. The vocals are super haunting, and all of the religious references are pretty unnerving, too.

I don't see Imperium get talked about that much here. Whenver I see Current 93 discussed, it's always about I Have A Special Plan For This World.

The last track on Imperium really hit me hard when I listened to it again. The lyrics are just utterly bone-chilling.

Same. R+7 is pretty good, but I didn't get the same feeling from it that I got from Garden of Delete. G.O.D just seems to be more structured.

bump

It's ya boi, gimme dem good reccs and r8's

Dear Nora - Mountains Rock
Tom Waits - Blue Valentine

Solid chart, nothing disagreeable here

Starflyer 59 - Silver
Shelagh MacDonald - Album

Good singer songwriter stuff on here, I like it my guy

Fall of Saigon - 1981/1984
Built to Spill - Ultimate Alternative Wavers

Not a fan of a lot here, but it's got Yeezy and Magnog in the top 10 so i cant complain

Gimme some recs pls

you got to give recs to get recs, buddy

"I'm a nu-male and this is my chart": episode 564

"I'm a massive faggot and this is my chart": episode 349

"I'm underage and this is my chart": episode 229

"I have pointless generic taste and this is my chart": episode 773

"Guys I'm starting to think I'm real patrician and this is my chart": episode 203

"I browse /rym/ and I'm really edgy, please look at my chart": episode 187

"I'm an emotional wimp and this is my chart": episode 332

>tripfag

Only if I get some reccs back

Jerusalem - S/T
Ground Zero - Revolutionary Pekinese Opera

I laughed desu

Diana Ross - The Boss

not me but you should like the cabaret and art rock on this chart

Thanks for the rec, sounds fun!

bump

+notm
Deantoni parks - technoself

--Olivia tremor control, Robert Wyatt
Good looking chart though

Cool nice
Richard & Linda Thompson - I want to see the bright lights tonight

Good shit
16 horsepower - sackcloth n ashes

Wow nice françoise
France gall - 1968

lazyposter detected

aren't you the guy who got btfo by sal?

embarrassing

hi sal

that's pretty fucking low, even by your risible standards

>reissue moon and antarctica art
embarrassing

im down w anything so long as it has a clean production

i bet all my waifus you have hella anger issues

bump

Is that you Pop?

Burt Bacharach - What the World Needs Now

Robyn - My Truth

Cruel Youth - 30mg

The Zombies - EP Collection

nah pop hasnt been redpilled on ladies' code yet

ive never liked robyn but i guess ill give that cruel youth record a shot

lemolo - the kaleidoscope

hungry ghosts - alone, alone

stutters irl

caural - remembering today

landing - circuit

roy montgomery - temple iv

i dont see Astral Weeks on here but it feels like it belongs

Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination

what's the album to the right of witch cults?

SYR 5

bump

The original one looks like an ad for one of those christian tv channels

ayy

hammock - raising your voice

animal collective - merriweather post pavilion

the olivia tremor control - black foliage animation music

The worst SYR, shame

i need more music like klaus.
halp.

i dont know enough music to give reccs but please give me some reccs :(

rec and you shall receive recs

josephine foster

listen to the full discographies of the artists on your chart

listen to the other suicide albums
listen to the other throbbing gristle albums
listen to the other knife albums
etc

this. dont just assume the Sup Forumscore album is their best for you

a combination of all time favorites, what I'm listening to now, and some lesser known stuff I like

REcc this nigga

the other knife albums aren't even half as good as that one desu
but many of the other beefheart albums are better, especially Shiny Beast

comus - first utterance

Yeah I'd recommend branching out more into these artists you've already decided to enjoy, then move from there.

example:
Boris - Flood
Boris - Amplifier Worship
Boris - Akuna No Uta

Maybe you decided you liked the drone of Amplifier Worship, so you move into Sunn O))), then arrive at Earth 2.

bump

tfw hate lazyposting but suck at giving recs

The Smoke, Alvin Band, maybe some Elephant 6 stuff?
Donovan

mfw that's not even me

mfw your elitist attitude yet you don't even listen to classical music outside of trendy stuff

lmao end your stupid life

thanks for the advice, definitely going to check out more beefheart, throbbing gristle and boris (I've already listened to the knife's other stuff
)
what album of hers do you reccommend?

you should use this opportunity to recognize that you made a mistake and subquently assume humility

this coming gladness

*subsequently
oops

newfag here

listen to each of those artists full discography instead of just the album that Sup Forums told you was good

Not that guy but I think you should listen to Blood Rushing first

If you think I'm actually going to apologize to Jew-looking lowlife pseudo-polymath like you, you can wait a while

>makes mistake
>shoves it under rug

weird

how can you confidently call others stupid

also
>Jew-looking lowlife pseudo-polymath
u should stray away from /rym/, it's really doing a number on your grasp of vocab

any specific donovan you'd rec?

CHART THREADS ARE DEAD
THANKS LAZYFAGS

you just mad that you never got a rec LMAO

A Gift from a Flower to a Garden

right, thanks

the unaware naivety and pretentiousness of your posts makes me laugh too much
Too much self-awareness where it doesn't matter, too little where it does, I hope the sermonizing race of your kind just die in a hole one day.
Here I am, just mindlessly shitposting in a chart thread, no one really takes it seriously, one user even says it made him laugh, and then you turn up on your high horse, and you think because you listen to classical music that's not trendy (the irony) you have a right to call me out. Fuck off, I remember you having no classical music on your chart a year ago and you still acted like an elitist cunt. Not only that, but you use the classic "i'll post a photo of myself" trick to attract attention, the same attention-whoring you denounce when it comes to trips.

I recommend Jean-Philippe Rykiel-s/t for everyone who likes Plantasia
Adelbert von Deyen is basically bootleg Klaus so check out his stuff
Bernd Kistenmacher - Kaleidoscope
Cultrual Noise - Aphorisms Insane
Nik Raicevic - Magnetic Web
Top kek

i think it's warranted if lazyfags got a rec and you didn't if you actually did rec

second post guy here. i have no recs for op and i've rec'd other people in the thread afterwards. you have no idea faggot.

it's fine man, if you are the second poster don't worry about it. I am not I'm and I'm in the same boat as you.

Good taste
>Grandeur of Hair
I cannot get into that shit
My nigga. Are you me? I can rec you anything on my chart you haven't listened to.

what a weak argument, "no one takes it seriously" (or says anything) yet it's pretty clear from the replies to your post that you're getting negative reception so whether it's serious or not is irrelevant

>you think because you listen to classical music that's not trendy (the irony) you have a right to call me out

no i was mainly referring to the fact that all you listen to is generic poseur-core and indie trash and you don't actually care about art. classical music and listening to classical music is just one side of it.

to reiterate, idk how you can confidently talk down on others when you get this angry and shortsighted. it's not just with me either, which is what you don't seem to get.

lmao
are you this guy? i rec you graduate middleschool

*from your posts

also as if me posting a pic of myself matters objectively and you didn't just decide to poke at that because just like your taste in music all your tactics and arguments are straight out of some Sup Forums first aid kit.

jumping in on this classical subject, are there any good classical music where accordion/harmonium plays a major role that ISN'T traditional european folk music?

lol good one

it'll come back around sooner or later

0/10

way to be judgmental without any sort of basis

that's Sup Forums's motto

tru desu

is this pantsu or aaron

We're back to the same problem, the one where you tell me I "don't care about art". I rarely update my charts, and when I do the large majority of albums remain where they are. My taste doesn't change every month on a particular whim or fancy. I have grounded notions of what I like and enjoy in music. If you make a bit a bit of an effort you'll see there is a prevalent "theme" in my chart, mainly that of contemplative and ascetic music, music that somehow reminds me of ny childhood and takes me a happier place when I listen to it. I care about the stuff I listen to. Perhaps some of the stuff on ny chart can be seen as "background music", but that's absolutely not how I listen to it. I understand the classical music argument, and in fact I am listening to it more and more, as you can testify by the Chopin, which of course you will qualify of "entry-level" and "trendy", but it's a start, and I'm enjoying the discoveries I'm making in that field at the moment. I don't know what else to say.

Drop Nineteens - Delaware

sal is a dumb waste, but you are basically as stupid for even responding
fuck off dude

lmao who is this ugly faggot

go away and leave me alone please

p

It smells like attention whores and tripfags here

yet another derailed /chart/

that is touching and i'm glad you find that kind of solace but i still don't like your attitude or any of your posts
i wasn't referring to chopin at all but that recording is good. ivan moravec's is even better.

stone cold steve austin

Shut up, as if chart threads were hot shit

you may have autism :/

in attempts to steer the chart thread from the direction it is currently in, i would i like to encourage people to give recs to:

and others who have contributed to the thread

shut up nerd