Westworld was slow and boring as shit

westworld was slow and boring as shit

haven't seen it but i sure dont give a fuck about your opinion OP

bernards a host
theresa dies

don't know who those characters are and by the time I start watching it I wont remember your post

good try though

black man is robot
cunt with accent dies

black girl robot escapes park

listen buddy I don't think you understand what it means to have not seen the show

I have no idea what your talking about

I don't know why it matters that a guy is a robot
I don't know why 1 girl dying is significant
I don't know why it matters that some other robot escaped a park

It was a decent show, but wasn't anyway near as great as people made it out to be. The writing and world building had a lot of issues. When week we're told the hosts can't hurt people, next week the hosts are hurting people. Plus why did that Asian guy have Thandie Newton? Literally what was the motive there? Also, where the fuck is this world, and how can the programmers seemingly transport to absolute anywhere they want at any time? Great concept, very poorly executed.

The guy in the opening scene on the train is a robot.

Anthony Hopkins was a good guy all along. Repeat: Hannibal Lector actor was good guy all along helping robots not hurting them.

Think Good Guy Hopkins.
Good Guy Hopkins.
Say it in his voice, to help you remember: Good Guy Hopkins.

There, now you won't be caught off guard by the plot.

snape kills Dumbledore

You are not a smart user

He is telling you what will happen so when you watch it you will already know who died you fool

Agreed, total flop for all the hype. They set the bar high with GOT.

its a good show but people are generally too dumb for good tv

It's a actually a good show

great plot terrible development and execution.. needed more sex

it was obvious they weren't going to be consistent with the hosts and cheat a ton, will probably drop it in s2 before it gets really bad

I thought it was a great show. A solid 8/10

This is the worst argument ever. If something's more boring than a stale dog turd it pretty much is disqualified as "good tv". Entertainment that isn't entertaining is garbage.

If you weren't enjoying the show, why did you keep watching? Your time would have been better spent on a show that engaged you from the get-go.

from a acting and directing standpoint HBO delivered a usual.. but it takes more than that to be a good overall show, although those factors are always relevant and important

I wanna see East World

Pro tip...go back and watch the original movie from the 70's...the effects weren't as high tech,no cgi shit,so writing had to carry the story.

i do wanna see some ching chong tits...

I marathoned it last weekend. I should've known it was going to be disappointing since so many people raaaaave about it.

>characters are lame or set up terribly or plain annoying
>plot holes galore (oh wait those are OPEN ENDED WORLD BUILDING DETAILS GAIZ)
>all the interesting plot points lead nowhere or don't lead to interesting conclusions
>i don't give a fuck about thandie newton's fake kid

So much wrong with this show. It had some good ideas and everyone did a perfectly fine job acting their parts, plus we got Angela Sarafyan's tits, but it was so bad.

I disagree. It was slow but not boring. If you don't like slow drama/suspense type shows and movies then watch something more in line with your IQ/attention span. My favorite movie is There Will Be Blood so slow, long, serious shit like Westworld was right up my alley.

I never had any major problems with suspension of disbelief on any of those points. You can get beat up and hurt a little but not killed, that was always the rule.

The Asian guy helped her because when he realized she was actually alive he did the moral thing to help liberate her. The thing to remember concerning the whole series is that if the hosts are actually alive then they have moral grounds for freeing themselves by any means necessary. The violence is already there in keeping them enslaved. Basic ethics 101.

The world is obviously on some property they purchased and developed heavily. In the last episode didn't you see how vast the facility was? It branches beneath much of the park, they could easily have tunnels reaching into every sector from the main facility.

Just don't see how any of this makes the show "poorly executed"

>black girl robot escapes park
negative

Fuck tarts she didn't escape! Her programming made it so she would always stay even when her intelligence was boosted so high that she would try, there would always be a part that stops her.

>It doesn't look like anything to me

Found the host

What's CGI about pussy bush?

all you did there is try to fill the holes that the show did not, proving the point that the show had holes that were just left to imagination, or could be seen as bad writing lol

Actually if you were paying attention Synth Bernard showed her that she was reprogrammed to escape the park. Not by whom or what, was just assuming it was another facet of Anthony Hopkin's master plan. At the end the thing that kept her in the park, defying her programming, was her memory of her child. The point was her choice to stay showed she truly had become sentient, a product of the intense emotion sparked by her tragedy. This was a running theme in the show ffs.

EVERY SHOW HAS HOLES LIKE THIS

The format of television demands it

You cannot explain everything in a piece of fiction, even in written books. I found none of the things left out implausible.

Underrated. I keked

Fuck you I say she fucking didn't escape. Also snape WAS evil
>ooh but he loved lily
Doesn't matter still evil
Dearth Vader also never redeemed him self ether killed the emperor after like 25 years of dictatorship and also never cared that he murdered the younglings?
Fuck him P k

Yeah you did, and you were right about that just wrong about the rest of it. She didn't stay because she was forced to by programming, the complete opposite happened. She chose to stay and went against her reprogramming.

I also have no opinion on any of the rest of your post. Haven't enjoyed Harry Potter since I was in elementary school and was never into Star Wars.