Has time to fly to metropolis

>has time to fly to metropolis
>giant fucking destruction beam in the sky
>people still haven't evacuated the building right next to it
>"GET OUT OF THE BUILDING JACK"
>has time to drive through the city for another 5 minutes
>jack still in the building talking about some christian cuck shit
>dies

I'm 10 minutes in and this is already stupid.

Don't worry the coming Batman scenes are amazing

Jack was a reliable employee.

Shut up you marveldrone.
kino doesnt need to make sense to plebs like you

It gets worse. Much worse.

Wait until you get to where Batman does crossfit

The script is absolute dogshit.

>captain not making sure passengers get off first

Try again loser

Make another "The movie's dumb, not me!" post for the next 10 minutes thats easily proven wrong

How did Bruce know he'd survive running into the falling debris?

In retrospect wasnt the Bruce character supposed to be a dimwitted, arrogant and not brave to cover the fact that hes batman?

>a literal alien invasion
>why didn't the characters follow my head cannon

you need to go back

he didn't

>"GET OUT OF THE BUILDING!"
into a city being annihilated.
>"I'M ON MY WAY!"
to do what? die with them in the building?

total shit

>lois sets up interview with terrorists
>first question is "are you a terrorist"
>terrorists find cia bug
>immediately after killing the cia, go bad to what they were doing not on alert whatsoever
>get murdered by murricans
>superman saves lois and only lois because he couldn't have saved cia for some reason

It's getting better.

>alien spaceship explodes
>invasion seemingly over
>2 random flying people explode your building
>he was supposed to anticipate this in advance instead of securing important businessman things in his office

when jack tells his subordinates "the boss wants so out so we're getting out" I wanted to close the film then and there. What disaster situation is there where emergency evacuating is entirely reliant on the ceo to check in an hour later and and grant permission? if it's a fire you get out, if its an earthquake you get out. But if it's an alien invasion you remain calm in your cubicles? fuck outta here snyder you idiot

>alien invasion
>going on for at least 30 min by the time bruce touches down.
>people are running scared through the streets
>people still working in Bruce's building.
>Bruce gives the order to evacuate

What kind of micromanaging shithead boss Bruce is.

Like the guy in charge of the office waited until bruce gave the go ahead to evacuate the building.

*us

You can see the consequences of Supermans actions throughout the rest of the film.

He was averse to coming into the area until Lois was threatened. Superman makes tough choices about who he saves at all times, but he always protects Lois.

Cia is Jimmy btw. If that helps you realize this movie dog shit, and this ultimate cut just makes it slightly less confusing dog shit.

>batman runs into falling debris cloud
>gets cancer
>dies

BRAVO SNYDER

Can anyone tell me the point of him going
>You're the boss, boss

>Superman makes tough choices about who he saves at all times, but he's ready to fucking murder a guy hard enough that his family will need to bury him in a soup can if it means fucking Lois later

Superman was such a big idiot in this film. For a young professional with a writing degree and a stable job at a respected news outlet he sure did demonstrate time and time again an uncanny ability to misinterpret every important event around him and react in literally the worst possible way.

>can save louis at a moments notice anywhere on earth
>cant sense that his mom is being kidnapped.

Bravo Synder

My point was more that the terrorists would be flipping the fuck out and packing up if they knew a cia tracker had just been discovered in their base.

If this movie followed logic, anyway.

Didnt kill that guy.

>Entire opening of the movie is a blatant car commercial

>he didn't kill the guy
>he only smashed him through three solid walls while breaking the sound barrier
>that completely ordinary mortal survived

>>has time to fly to metropolis

Wasn't metropolis right next to Gotham in this movie?

It was to show that even lowly peons working for Wayne respect Bruce.

Jack wasn't the only one who didn't leave in time

the mother of the kid he saved died too

So it's not like he was alone in the building with no reason other than le plot to die a

DCucks find this scene as acceptable in building their universe

He literally stood in place, waiting for the building to collapse. He didn't move an inch.

he's not running into debris

that's only dust, which probably fucked his lungs for the rest of his life, rip batman

P.S there's absolutely no way a fucking senator's office could grant Lex those permissions. That shit made my head hurt. Also no way a senator's aide would go behind her back like that on such a high profile thing and her not know about it.

kek

There was nothing to do once the building started to collapse

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

During Lex's speech it shows Gotham and it's literally across the pond from Metropolis

Oh, and it's magically raining only in Gotham.
What a fucking abomination of a film.

You mean when it started to collapse after 10 minutes of standing in place while Batman drove around the city?

There's no debris featured in that shot because the director is a hack. I live in NYC I know what debris from a falling skyscraper looks like, Batman should literally be dead from running toward that shit in plain clothes.

>UUUU C I A

DC is trying to catch up to what Marvel has been planning and executing for the past like 10 years in one or two movies to take advantage of all the mainstream superhero culture shit

How about Captain America writing Tony Stark an email at the end of Civil War pretty much saying "Sorry about all this fighting, bro! See you in Infinity War! Bring Spider-Man!" ?

I just got to this part. Fuck, Lex is already on my nerves. Eisenberg is so one-note.

>that's only dust

Eh, sure most of it is dust but you do realize that when a building falls down it doesn't just instantly turn to dust right? Bruce didn't know whether he was running straight into a steel beam pointed at his face or whether more shit would collapse and land on him.

Okay, still enjoyed Bruce running towards the destruction while everyone else ran the other way.

And the film is worth Batfleck scenes alone. He's the best Batman we've gotten in live action since Keaton in my opinion.

And the first Batman to have the physique and movement of the comic, animated series, video games. etc.

I can't wait for the solo Batman flick.

I saw one good fan-theory on this that it's supposed to be for after Lex has taken out Superman, he can bring and market his own new brand of superheroes, and that the logos were the early part of "branding" them.

I doubt anyone on the writing team put that much thought into it tho.

>Lex had all of their canon logos designed

Richest man in Gothem meet 3rd string Sports reporter.

That's gay as hell, and I hope whoever wrote it never pursues a writing career.

>can suspend disbelief for a invincible flying man faster than bullets
>but cant suspend disbelief for said man carrying a man through a wall without harming him, even when said flying man literally says he did this

Say sorry to yourself

>email
>it was a hand written letter

DCucks cant even follow basic details

>guy is about to shoot lois
>I bet he's gonna super speed up to him and smash his gun
>Oh he just murdered him instead

Yeah I found it extremely odd so I wasn't entire sure if this was even the case. I mean it's hardly unrealistic or anything, but they never actually establish that fact until they just pan over the river and there's Gotham.

It does make you think about Superman's priorities since he could easily just save some people in Gotham like he could in Metropolis. But no, Metropolis is his city and Gotham can go fuck it self.

>50 replies
>25 IPs

Someone is left all alone

>pretending they haven't had 15 movies to set up their universe

>no argument
>nothing but fanboy bait

Get out this thread

Everything Batman in this movie is gold. Affleck as Batman is fucking god tier. The car chase is fun and exciting too, although it gets fucking ruined by Superman.

Also
>big dumb fight scene during a dream sequence
>no fight scene for when he actually steals the Kryptonite

at least Duster Batman was cool. And this Batman doesn't do any of that shit where he just vanishes in to thin air. He just sort of hides up in corners like a goofball

This. DC is trying to microwave Marvel's success and it's not going to work.

probably the best bane post of all time

i hate this movie but they quite clearly establish superman as a global superhero

Accepting Supermans powers is different from accepting the idea that normal people can survive them.

>Everything Batman in this movie is gold.

>be batman
>murder people regularly
>get rused by everyone in this movie
>be completely dumb the whole time

the only good thing about this batman is he looks cool.

To make it into the trailer.

the flash dream (?) scene was seriously embarrassing

he sounds like a south park character

I seem to be the only one that likes the dream sequence. I thought it was bad ass to see him taking on Supe zealots aND parademons flying all over the place.

Plus, that outfit was way cooler than it had any right to be.

Well the movie itself wasn't written well or anything, sure, but Batman was still great in this horrible movie as a whole

This scene. Its like they gave up.

Or they rushed out a cobbled-together mess.

Oh wait, they did.

>Wonder Woman's is pulled from photo
>Cyborg's is pulled from STAR Labs files
>Flash's is generic lightning bolt seen when he uses his powers
>Aquaman's is pulled from the recording of him

But whaatever another le meme for the the movie to add to the list

"Lex Luther designd the Just League logos XDD this movi iz dum"

That's a lie. No one likes that scene. It could only be partially redeemed if the banepost is intentional.

>starts movie by giving you the cliff notes version of batman's origin story

Its all so tiresome.

>Marvel
>Spend years and several movies setting up the Avengers and several other C-list super heroes as legit

>DC
>Introduce Justice League in the 2nd movie in webms on a apple mac

why?

The Movie Is Dumb, Not Me: The Movie

Who's circle-dot man?

Hello Darkness my old friend

hehe
meme

Cyborg

Those images are stylistically drawn, someone at lexcorp labeled those folders based off 3 second clips of an origin what do you think they consulted the not-yet-heroes and asked how they'd best like to be represented in this classified private document that will most likely at some point be filled with information used to kill them?

Fuck, I've seen Bruce Waynes parents being murdered more times than I've seen my own dick in my hand.

This movie is shit, get over it retard

They didn't get on the band wagon fast enough, if they spent the same build up solo movies it'd be 2025 and capeshit is dead.

>Batman has been in Gotham for decades
>Post-Joker-Robin's-Death Batman
>Everyone in Metropolis treats him like a new thing
fuck this movie

kino

loved it

WE KNOW WHO FUCKING BATMAN IS

YEAH YEAH YADA YADA DEAD PARENTS

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH MOVIE

hopefully this "origin story" that Affleck is doing won't have more "muh parents" shit and will actually spend more time weaving a new and interesting narrative that takes place in the middle of Batman's career

>Bat of Murder has been active for years
>Mentions Arkham Asylum
>Implying Arkham Asylum would still be open after he has murdered all the criminals in the city

They tried to build up their universe by making green lantern but that fucking flopped.

Then they did 2 superman reboots within the span of a decade and they both flopped.

DC used to be on the top with cape kino in the 80s and 90s when marvel was producing direct to VHS shit.

Oh how times have changed.

This is actually not a flaw it's one of the few good parts of storytelling. Since Superman's appearance Batman's methods have gotten more cruel as he feels the stakes are bigger- resorting even to branding his enemies and letting them die in jail. Before he was just some dude beating people up in the dark.

You didn't like the kinogunpearls?

>Wondrr womans belt and tiara symbol
>most likely preexisting program label
>again, generic lightning bolt
>prexisting symbol of atlantis
Some guesses on Lexs part but pretty easy to figure out

Nice trips.

By the way, you know they'll fucking be in it.

>Lex is a 400 IQ genius
>his master plan involves kidnapping Superman's mom and making Superman kill Batman to save her

>his other master plan involves exploding a congressional hearing while his main secretary is there

this scene is out of context

superman has been exposed to kryptonite and of course he's weaker for a few seconds

dumb marvelcuck get the fuck outta here

To be honest, DC makes a ton of super cool animated stuff. Maybe that's what the cinematic universe should have been. Just some hyper-radical animated thing

>several shitty movies
vs
>one shitty scene
wow i wonder why they did that XDDD

>his third plan is releasing a superorc that nobody can stop

No im tired of Batman's orgin story. The Nolan films pretty much estabished with the millennial demographic oh batmans background story.

all those movies probably made more money than either DC movie tho