*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
You're not jerking it to ass.gif are you user? You know what I do to those people...

I really don't want to fuck someone hard on the sink as much as I want to do you, Joanna. Really.

which ass gif. post it

Why are you sitting back there user?

Probably this one

YOWZA what a hottie!!!! * i lift into the air with tongue out also i have heart shapes in my eyes and stream rolls out of my ears*

What do you do to those people?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I managed to read this entirely in her voice. Neat.

Bad thoughts

jesus christ

Holy fucking shit dude

fuck

Why was this cursed upon me?

dont respond to him guys

ive been tricked again!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

yeha i totally dont pump cum out of my dick for you

Jokes on you

t-thank you for this

thicc

Ewww fuck man that set me back thanks jerk

they both have the same chunky ass i just saved you the trouble

Wow the fucking Mods here are mentally handicapped.

>image (105)

Oh dear.

Maybe her and your mother do, not joanna.

fuck did someone actually type this

It's brapsta

new Desiigner track confirmed

lol they deleted one post in the biggest shitpost on Sup Forums atm

whats her most accessible album?

i got banned for posting this once watch out brother

Maybe an unpopular opinion but in order of accessibility I'd say Divers>Ys>HOoM>MEM

>55
It will happen, your posts are now one.

Have One on Me

i died

>tfw work with a girl that looks exactly like joanna newsom
>even has a fat ass just like hers

makes the day go by quicker for sureq

What happened to the music video she was making? It doesn't appear to be anywhere online.