Movie food

What kinda 'Za do you like to have with your movies

We got this earlier today. Really fucking good and quite huge for $12. Still have three slices left.

It's 'go'za or it's no 'za.

>eating papa johns
fucking doughy garbage

Piz'za.

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

go home /ck/

I really only eat 'go 'za

you have never had a real pizza then

I prefer PizzaBurger Hot Dog

Using he term "real pizza" shows just how much of a pretentious faggot you are. If you can't enjoy authentic Neapolitan pizza just as much as you can enjoy a New York slice or a cheap chain pie you're a complete dickhead. It's pizza. Bread sauce and cheese. Stop being a twat about it.

i just had papa johns

it was not good

>not putting 'chup on your pizza
its like you guys dont like flavor

>easy to eat
is this like the first marketing for a sandwich to ever exist? its a fucking sandwich. i know how to hold a piece of bread. who wrote this?

I like to make fresh 'cha 'lic butter for my pies, but 'chup is too sugary for 'za.

Not this pasta again. I get irrationally pissed at this pasta.

>I get irrationally pissed that people aren't automatons that all have the same taste in food. People should only eat what they're told is good!

Is this nigger serious?

throw some 'anch on the 'za! who 400lbs here?

you're a big guy

you get any Sodie Pops, famm?

damn senpai, now i'm hungry,probably gonna order a 'za on a couple of hours (at a more respectable hour)

Fuck off