nobody fucking wants to talk to me Sup Forums. i'm so fucking lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/quizzes/loneliness.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burn in hell, stupid faggot.

Slow down mate.

Don't give up man. You need to love yourself more first in order to love another. List something positive that occurred.

im lonely af dont worry user. i've been alone these past 2 years and i still haven't broken down.

Sup Forums is the worst place for this. I was tripping balls on acid and wanted to be sure I wasn't alone. No response...

AntiChat is a good app for ur problem bud

OC tits to make you feel better (an ex)

Do you go outside a lot?

404 page not found
>2 years
lucky
yeah it's p bad
thanks
i do not

I can talk to you. I get pretty lonely too, pic related. How are you?

really really bad honestly. how are you though?

I just got up with a headache, it's probably a hangover from yesterday's drinking. Soon, I'll need to get up and make some breakfast?
Sad to hear you're not well, maybe if you tell me what's bugging you I can try to help?

i go on Sup Forums not to feel lonely, and this is the first thread i see

fuck all of you, im going to bed

Can't sleep for crap anyway. The rain has been coming down here in the Bay like crazy today, Its keeping me awake.

Where you at OP?

This is now the communal bar thread. Sit down and talk man.

Got to get my butt up in a few hour for work, which I should have to be doing. But he'll it will help put a couple more presents for my girls under the tree.

Good for you! I keep forgetting how close it is to Christmas.

not a ton honestly, just being completely alone
sorry, nice dubs
idaho

Do you live by yourself or have your parents left to go to work / shopping?

fine fucking asshole post your contact info ill gtalk to you over voice or text wahtever

im having a hard time making friends at uni. they're all so obnoxious to talk to. i guess that's what i get for going to one of the top schools in the country, bunch of stuck-up whiny brats

You should. Hiking I hear raises dopamine levels. Are you introverted?

Are you older then them?

nah, same age. grew up in a relatively poor household, so seeing them so oblivious to money and financial hardships really rubs me the wrong way.

i was talking to a girl, and she was bitching about how one of her friends had to get a job in college. like, she couldn't possibly wrap her head around it.

link to this test, kind user?

That blows. Do you like the school? You could always transfer. Uni sucked for me too.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/loneliness.htm
Answer truthfully and in an unbiased way. Only 10 questions

I also did not get along with the typical uni crowd. If you are willing to dig deeper and put yourself out there, though, you can find people who are more like you. They are there, they're just harder to find, because just like you, they find the average people obnoxious and not worth it

i live alone
i deleted everything today because nobody messaged me for months

My time in college sucked for the most part. I will say this now looking back. I bet 90% of the people at your school feel alone also.
It's the first time a person has to engage others on their own. No teachers, parents, or HS buddies. Friendship outside of your youth is strange a lot of times. Thier is nobody to help guide the process it's all on you.
Engage these people you think are uptight, chances are they just don't know how to start a conversation just the same as you.

Hah, my ass was waiting tables in the evening, school during the day and landscaping on the weekends.

Your not alone Sup Forums, just gotta wait out till you get that group of friends that understands.

Funny I've said the same thing. Graduated college nearly two years ago and I've met some cool people but no one I'd call a friend. I'm so lucky I have a girlfriend.

If you live alone that's tougher, I've never been alone in the house by myself for longer than 2 weeks. At the start it was okay but later I started going crazy, talking and singing to myself. You should really find someone to talk to, whether that be on Sup Forums or some other site or in real life. It'll be hard but sometimes people like when someone approaches then and starts conversation online. I'm one of those people. Find friends by doing things you enjoy or playing games. If there's someone out there you get along with, don't be shy and add them as a friend and try to strike conversation

What's your kik, OP? I'll talk to you.

Blake is that you?

it is not
deleted it
yeah i'm losing my fucking mind rn tbh

that's exactly what blake would say. kill yourself pussy.

Please, get some help. For now I'm here to talk but you should attempt to find someone else like I wrote about in my last post

the only help i need is finding nitrogen gas

No, don't do it user. Please. There are plenty of people who care about you including me you just need to reach out to someone. How long have you been alone for?

columbine those niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

hi

Please just get it over with, no one wants to hear it

Special you are. Loved you are. Let the man keep you down, do not.

OP can get through this. Yoda believes in you.

Work on yourself so you actually have something to talk about. If you still can't make friends then do what I do and isolate yourself in study/meditation and learn to love life for what it is.

> bunch of stuck-up whiny brats

Damn, sounds like you should fit right in

Me too.. you lonely even when your with people user?

Hire a prostitute. She won't be surprised that you just hired her for talk unless she is a crack whore. A lot of guys hire prostitutes just to talk to or unload their secrets on.

Im also lonely af op but thats because i love myself more than what i can love anyone else; so i just accept the reality i move on, life is long and the ppl changes, meaby we can find a couple and friends in the future or meaby we die as a lonely fucker but anyway the life is much better if you just accept the reality and decide to move on and enjoy your life however you want/can

Same situation with my room mates. And I'm at a pretty cheap college

You got FB?

My score. Bit worse off than I thought...

I think the sobering truth is that we are all alone in this existence. We are all constrained to our own consciousness, therefore we can never truly understand what it is to be anything other than ourselves. Each one of us is to dwell in our own limited experience

This. If you're gonna die at least kill some negros on the way out
This user has good advice

you are only a little worse than me (32)... Then again I get lonely even if surrounded by friends or family so you must feel like the whole world is going by without you.....
Good luck out there user.

Different user, I got 29 I feel lonely around others but sometimes I feel perfectly fine doing a task together. There are some better and some worse days. I wish I had a best friend though

I got 36 I feel you m8 I'm living the isolation life

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS FORUM Boy&Girl !!New Update!!
All new amateur pictures.!!!

>>> chom.pl/l/1128

>I feel perfectly fine doing a task together.
Often it is a distraction at best. Around family and friends I tend to disconnect and go numb if not distracting myself in some way. I have felt for a while as though I have lost something and could never put my finger on it.

I have friends but they are only as close as I let them. My closest friend though was a pet of mine. She lived 14-15 years, and died one night that I spent at a friends house. For months I felt guilty about not being there for her to at least keep her company in her final hours.

It is one of my thousand failures that make me still feel like a worthless terrible person.

I only told you this because I can stay "anonymous" when I do so.

I had a pet too, that was my friend. She was a black cocker spaniel. Died when I was 11 and she was 12. Had constant problems with her heart and one day when my dad took her for a walk, he came back with her in his arms. She had her tongue out and wasn't breathing. Soon, she got very stiff and cold. I cried a lot that night. The day after we had to dig a hole for her in the woods, next to a birch tree. We put her in a blanket and buried her. She was a good dog, always wagged her stump of a tail.
Hope things get better for you user.

Dude, you got to be fucking kidding me

The pet I lost was a cat. It has been several months since I lost her. She used to roll up and lay against my legs or even near my arms while I slept. The memories bring me comfort, but I have accepted that I will most probably never fully move on. To even begin would mean moving because of the memories I have of her resting in spots where sunlight would shine through the windows, or the places she liked to sleep or jump up to. (where there was nothing she could knock down)

For now at least I don't want to let others so close. I don't want to feel the magnitude of pain I felt when I was finally told of her passing, and I don't want others to feel such pain if I somehow manage to die.

I didn't make the test kek

You don't have to let them close for now, it can be somewhat gradual. At your own pace. I'm sorry for your loss. Were you thinking of getting another cat?

>

>I'm sorry for your loss.
You hold no blame stranger.

>Were you thinking of getting another cat?
no. In life she was the closest friend I could have allowed. In death even she persists to be unique in my eyes. I could not replace her if I wanted to.