Ask a racist French from Lorraine anything

Ask a racist French from Lorraine anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatten,_Bas-Rhin#Second_World_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you rightful German clay?

Did Alfred Dreyfus do anything wrong?

Is it true you're taller than other Frenchmen?

When will Elsaß-Lothringen be freed from illegal French occupation and return to its German brothers?

Why are you racist?
there are no nigs and arabs in Lorraine

>French from Lorraine
okay hans

"French" is not a noun, it is an adjective. "A French" is grammatically incorrect.

The Lothringen from back in the days isn't Lorraine, more like Mozelle.
Politically he's French. Unlike Alsace, Lorraine didn't attempt to create an independent nation after WWI.

True but nobody uses nouns such as Frenchman and Englishman anymore 2bh. Heck the regular plural is "the spanish" now instead of "the spaniards".

What is the equivalent of nigger in frog language?

How hard would it trigger my italian colleague if I sent him a video of me breaking pasta before putting it in water?

he wants to be ~~~cooler~~~ and ~~~different~~~

To what extent are you racist? Are you racist toward the people in French Euskadi and French Cataluña since they were from Spain not 500 years ago or are those OK? Are the other peoples in Europe OK?

>a French
stop doing this

What's special about Lorraine? I know Alsace cause it's basically the sameas Baden but what is typically Lorrainian?

This is entirely false

How is the climate and geography in Lorraine?

>French
>Lorraine

Warum sprachst du nicht Deutsch? Du KEK
Also, by racist you mean hating niggers and brownies or also minorities in France like Basques and Bretons?

It's English, it's not up for debate. It makes me very worried about the state of English education in France if they're not even able to describe their own nationality properly, that's something most people in foreign language lessons learn in the first week of class.

Do Frenchmen from your area look different from the rest of France?

Lorraine fucking sucks, bad weather, not enough jobs, football teams always losing...
But hey, I can go to Germany in less than five minutes

How do you feel about non-white French like myself Who were born abroad but still hold the same status as you?

>tfw alsacian living in Haut-Rhin
>Mulhouse is full of muslims

Really? Never went there
Alsace is pretty nice, even though I mostly go to the Sarre-Union area.

>Ask a racist French from Lorraine anything.
We did. What a pity he does not answer.

Why did you leave us?

Well I will answer for him.
no

North France is not French (And Marsilia is not French)
And who are you racist to? Lorraine barely has minorities.

How do South Frenchmen look like?
Like Italians or Spaniards?

>Why did you leave us?

France surrenders to questions

hohohohohohho

Mülhausen has a badass flag by the way

Opinions of the English and the Scots?

Well since this cuck left I'll take over.
Ask a racist Elsasser from Alsace anything.

If I become a citizen of France. Will you accept me?

What french dialect is best dialect?

I'm a racist french from Marignane

Are you voting for Le Pen?

Do you miss her dad?

Reconquête when?

Also a lot of unanswered questions just scroll up

Also. Does every bigger city in France has its banlieues?

Yes. Soon it will also be the case in your country unfortunately.

This is wrong. I say Englishmen and Spaniards, and it always seemed weird to me how there isn't a word like "Germans" or "Spaniards" for people from France and England.

oh shit I thought it was just a Paris thing.

bulldozer when?

>flamencuck

Well of course not all of them are as bad as Paris banlieues but every big city have her own shitty suburb neighborhood

>Are you voting for Le Pen?
I don't plan on it. I hate anything talking about "national unity" (same goes for De Lequen) when there is nothing non-arbitrary that unites France in the first place. Bayrou had a sensible stance on regional cultures but he has been a meme for a decade now (and is too PC anyways).
>Do you miss her dad?
I'm too young to really know him, when he was active I was still being indoctrinated by high school about how evil the Front National is. That being said I respect how he was in more for his ideas compared to power than his daughter. The mainstream politicians keep trying to make FN look worse than the nazis but it's really not the case and more and more people see through it.
>Reconquête when?
I wouldn't mind Alsace joining Germany, culturally it's much closer at least. But I feel the strongest connection with people from around the Rhine (both sides), country being irrelevant. I feel like the state a land is part of is really irrelevant as long as EU exists.
>Also a lot of unanswered questions just scroll up
These weren't for me, I'm not from Lorraine but I'll pick some.
>How do South Frenchmen look like?
Like Algerians if in Marseilles or normal French otherwise.

>I don't plan on it.
Who else would you vote for? Seems like everyone who isnt Le Pen wants to let in more shitskins.

How do you feel about niggers?

>Who else would you vote for?
I have no plan to vote yet, if it becomes too bad with other candidates I'll support her but right now she's doing nothing great for people like me who would rather have a more local sense of politics.
That's the one trait I'm sure I share with Sup Forums.

>Like Algerians if in Marseilles
>In 1999, in several arrondissements, about 40% of the young people under 18 were of Maghrebi origin (at least one immigrant parent)
fuggg :DDD thats less white than where I live

>culturally it's much closer at least
Also note I'm quite the exception on that thing from what I can tell. For instance my grandmother (who is racist af) and mother (who is left leaning) would love an independent nation but hate anything related to Germany. Maybe it's because they knew people who were alive during WW2, but I don't feel like France did anything better as far as protecting Alsace goes so I'm more moderate.

Yes my fellow goy, the Grand Remplacement (a name I feel is less retarded than "white genocide") is a myth, we need more diversity.

>For instance my grandmother (who is racist af) and mother (who is left leaning) would love an independent nation but hate anything related to Germany

We dindu nuffin in France, just ask any E. European. These people were fucked

Well war with your country still is the reason most of our cities got destroyed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatten,_Bas-Rhin#Second_World_War
>However, in January 1945 the Germans launched one of their final counter-offensives under the name of Operation North Wind, with the intention of retaking Strasbourg. Hatten was on the route of the German columns and this time found itself at the heart of the battle. During the fierce tank battles between the Germans and the Americans that took place during twelve days in the middle January, 350 of the 365 houses with which the village had started the year were destroyed.

Btw in case that wasn't obvious it is the town my grandmother and mother are from.

In Alsace we say that the crows fly upside down in Lorraine so they can't see the sadness. How do you feel about that ?

Would you fuck a hot black girl?

Feels weird to think that Europe is sufficiently big enough to have different parts of their "countries".

You drive 50 miles in any directions and you end up in someone else's country.

That's why it's the murder capital of France.

Our countries existed long before modern transportation. Most people of my grand-parents generation's lived their entire life in the same town or city from birth to death.

It's why we needed to impose French everywhere, otherwise everybody would have spoken a different language.

How does it feeling knowing there are more black people that speak french than whites

t. nigger

my clay.

>ask me anything
>only answers a couple questions
why are the french such niggers

Annnnnnnd that's why I prefer Lorraine.

>North France is not French

What is it, then?

>inb4 memes

I don't want to ask you any questions.

I absolutely liked Lorraine region when I visited there. Fantastic food and white wines. The place in a local bar or restaurant to ask for a gentleman's picnic basket for one. To simply vanish there.