I know that from the 14 million unique visitors a month that come to /b only like 10 have had girlfriends...

I know that from the 14 million unique visitors a month that come to /b only like 10 have had girlfriends. To those anons I ask:

Have you been "the other man"? Have you been with a girl that's already in a relationship?

If yes, was it worth it? Was it a good or bad experience?

Yeah got an ongoing thing with my roommate. She has a boyfriend now but she still blows me pretty often. Occasionally we fuck.

So far it's mixed. I kinda want to be dating her but she's not willing to. I guess I should be happy I'm still getting my dick sucked but I want more.
Oh and I feel sorta bad fucking this other guy's girl. He's really nice to me.

Post said roommate.

Collect evidence. Photos, videos, then ruin her and let him know. This way you get your cock sucked but still do the right thing.

I don't want to ruin her? I like her. And also that wouldn't somehow absolve me of my sin.

Fucking faggot

My ex neighbor moved in when I was 16 with her husband. They became friends with my parents. Things became rough in their marriage a few years later and he moved out for a short time. She took me out drinking when I turned 21 and we hooked up for a few months. They are still married. That was a few years ago.

Yep, worst decision I ever made. Don't interfere with another relationship. Women who are openly cheating on their s/o are just terrible people. I mean, it honestly doesn't get worse. If you want, get your dick wet once or twice, but cut all ties after that. The women who cheat are the craziest and most sociopathic.

And also I don't want the blowjobs to stop. She's my roommate. You don't come by convenience like that everyday bruh.

Honestly dude, just enjoy it. Try to convince her to call her boyfriend while she gives you head. Do you have nudes/pics? Obviously without her face, but I'm curious.

>Try to convince her to call her boyfriend while she gives you head.
That'd be hot. She isn't mean like that though. She never talks bad about him or acts like she's sleeping with me to get back at him for something.
She did tell me once I was more hung than him.

It's only good if he doesn't find out or she isn't stupid or crazy. Lots of females can be more lazy than not and the dude can find out eventually. Like sloppy with clearing evidence and raising suspicions. If/when the dude finds out, lots of drama can come from that and your name can be dragged through the mud. Twice now I been with girls who were with someone else but they were pursuing me. Hard to say no when pussy getting thrown at you but be careful because you can ruin friendships for good and they won't ever be the same after that.
Lots of drama can come your way so be careful. Women can fight dirty too with they bfs and can even throw things in their face or after they breakup can reveal the truth to them. So basically you're putting your reputation on the line every time you go with a girl who has a bf. Don't give up your control like that.

You have to decide if being with this girl is worth losing your respect amongst those who will know. If you don't care then whatever go for it...but it could hurt your chances with someone good that comes along in the future.

Post her dude. We need to see her.

I've done it, wasn't worth it. she got super fucking clingy with me, which made me get suck of her. she dumped her bf to be with me and I told her I didn't want a serious relationship with her, she responded my threatening suicide and shit. when I didn't cave in to that, she started doing meth and prostituting herself. my retarded ass felt bad for her at that point even though I shouldn't have, I ended up helping her get back on her feet, now the whole process is repeating itself where she's super fucking attached to me but I just want her gone. I fear I'll cave in again if she does some dumb shit to hold me emotionally hostage again because I'm a weak willed sap like that who lets his dick do the thinking.

Sorry, not going to. I don't think my situation is the same as most btard cheaters. She's pretty. Not a bombshell or anything. Really ambitious/much more successful than me even though she's a year younger. She never takes nudes.

I had a back slide with an ex after she started dating another guy. We fucked a few times, they broke up, guy had no hard feelings towards me even though he knew I was fucking his girl. We went drinking a few times and I still talk to the ex for a quickie from time to time. Was worth it.

How long has she been with her boyfriend for?

It was great until she got super attached.

Since right after Halloween. I don't think she's that serious about him though.

Yes i've been the other man whilst she was in a relationship; it lead to 4 of the best years Ive ver had so definitely worth it ;)

Clearly

Any OC you'd be willing to share?

That's not even a relationship if she's already cheating on him.

Are you like, 12 or something?

I fucked my friend's ex while she was dating her next chump. Totally worth it.

why would you like a girl that ruins a fellow bro?
you are a bad man.. a bad bro. where's the code at?

Sure man ask away

I've been the third in a poly it was okay for a while but got weird when the guy started getting jealous about how we were better at getting each other off than he was

was it worth it?

i dunno all i know is she broke up with dude and started in a relationship with me to only - a year and a half later - cheat on me and get into a relationship with said other dude.

lessons learned

I think she's into him because they're both at startups. He takes her to nice dinners sometimes. And they do "networking" things.

Or fuck. She's into him because he's sweet as hell. A real good guy. He'd never fuck a girl in a relationship.

Whatever you say man. Seems like a relationship to me. I'm 24 but I was one of those weird kids that didn't date or fuck in HS so cut me some slack.

>She's into him because he's sweet as hell. A real good guy.

Why don't you just suck him off while you're at it?

Hey, that could be a way to absolve yourself of your sins.

Any pictures/videos. Particularly cheating on her boyfriends bed/in his house/on the phone/texting him, etc. Stuff like that.

I'm already fucking his girlfriend. I don't see why I should hate the guy too.

Oh haha nah sorry man
She would delete all messages from me so as to not be caught and as much as I asked she would really send nudes :/
We would meet up constantly and fuck like crazy though. Even got a blow job right out front of their house before she went in; knowing he would give her a hello-kiss made me bust my nut so fucking hard ;)

fucking compeition, if you want the btich then you dont want to be "the other guy" you want her to leave him for you.

Ive pursued taken girls before but ive never been with a girl while shes dating a guy other then the time between when we kiss or whatever and she dumps his ass.

*would not

Fucking typos

I never said you had to hate him, I was just making fun of your for going on about how dreamy he is.

Anyway, it sounds to me like she's more ambitious and cutthroat than you give her credit for. She's probably just using this guy to further her career and that's the real reason she won't choose you over him. You offer her no advantage but it's pretty convenient to have you around for sexual release.

Friend of mine had a female roommate whilst in a studio apartment. Chick was in a relationship but fucked my roommate when she didn't want to do the "traveling". Apparently after a while she caught feelings and things just became a mess once things got to the surface

Well how do I get her to do that? I don't think tearing him down will make her like me more. It'll just come off as petty and jealous. She obviously likes my cock but it's not enough.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>girl has boyfriend/husband
>you want her because pee-pee is hard
>you convince her to leave him
>she cheats on you
>shock

>MFW I'm getting blown by some other dudes girl

Yeah it's pretty sweet. Brings a smile to my face sometimes, thinking of her swallowing my jizz then leaving to go makeout with her boyfriend.

>meet girl at college
>has boyfriend, fuck it, don't care
>she literally throws herself at me
>fuck her in the back of my car, start fucking her regularly
>she is on the depo shot, so no condom, feels good man
>find out quickly bitch is batshit crazy and has caught feels
>curved her like nobody's business
Sex was good for a while because crazy bitches are typically crazy fucks. But I wouldn't do it again for the simple fact that she's fucking nuts.

I was fucking this chick that I worked with who had a boyfriend who lived with her. They also had 3 kids together, although her pussy was surprisingly tight.

She would come over my house and I would fuck her brains out and then send her on her way.

On multiple occasions, I would be browsing Facebook after she left and would see her post something romantic about her boyfriend, like how much she loved him and shit. This is mere hours after she was just orgasming on my dick and ruining my sheets.

She eventually caught feelings and told me she would leave her bf for me, but I didn't bite. She was disappointed but we still fucked occasionally until her man found out. She then deleted my number, blocked me on FB and found another job. I never got threatened by her man though.

What was so crazy about her?

Lost my virginity to a married woman twice my age. She was very patient with me and I learned a lot from her.

It was a very positive experience for me.

Like when I say crazy, I mean should be medicated. In my time knowing her, I've had to stop her from committing suicide in front of me twice, forced her to see a therapist, socially inept, obsessive, etc.

Holy shit. Good job on swerving that bitch.

u r a true soldier. good kush, fam.