Y'all excited for the Demon Days vinyl reissue?

Y'all excited for the Demon Days vinyl reissue?

Fuck man I need this

deets?

just get the 30$ bootleg man

Gonna be reissued by Vinyl Me Please. Gotta sign up to get it but they have a one-month membership if you just want that.

(PS, I have a referral link if you want a $10 credit. Lemme know and I'll drop my email)

can you hit me up with a link to this or something

hey, I'm very interested in that reissue. When will it come? and what about that code?

Email me at tigerfighter1106 @ gmail . Com

No why would I be. I've had the album digitally for a decade. I'm not some kind of faggot.

Some people like vinyl

Piss away your money on an antiquated format all you want.

how do you know it's definitely demon days?

if it is, i'll definitely sign up and use your referral code. i won't need to sign up until april once they've confirmed the album though right?

Y'all excited for the Rogue One woodcut reissue?

*adjusts fedora*

fucking sheep...throwing their lives away...not like I, a redpilled intellectual...

The hints have been obviously pointing towards Demon Days, VMP said it'd be an album that isn't readily available on vinyl but is highly anticipated, and leaked hints show it's all but confirmed. Send me an email if you want more info

No because I don't give a fuck about overpriced obsolete formats.

itsfuckingnothing.gif

What do you mean?

>vinyl meme

Good lord you guys still perpetuate this shit?

how soon do i have to join in order to get the record of the month
if it comes out in march and i join in march after it comes out will i still get it?

Blame Reddit

It's the April ROTM, meaning it'll ship out in early April. You'll get the April ROTM if you sign up any time between March 16th-April 15th. I'd say best bet is to email the guy up there for his referral code, then use it when you sign up in a week

It sounds good and I like it

Sounds like shit family

Nope, have it on CD and I burned it out so hard back in high school that I can barely stand to listen to it twice within the span of a year these days.

Same for me with DD and the first two BoC albums.

I still enjoy most of the album but Feel Good Inc has been played to death for me

>it's a vinyl so it sounds good.

>I like to make fun of people on the internet because of what they like

this album is really not that good at all

I like it senpai

I think you have to join by the first day of that month it's the record of the month in.

But if you don't want to or can't, they sell copies in their online store usually. I could see Demon Days selling out though.

I'm lolling at your life bro. Buying vinyl is one of the most fedora things anyone can do.

Nope. So, Demon Days will be the April ROTM, meaning if you sign up any time between March 16th and April 15th, you'll get Demon Days. Sign up before March 15th and you'll get that Tennis record, after April 15th you'll get whatever May's AOTM is.

And Demon Days will definitely sell out. I think VMP said that their goal is to get to the point where they don't have any leftover stock, and I think Demon Days will cause a big bump in memberships

I would love that service so long as they keep switches unlimited. I cancelled over Tennis.

Boy you're in luck, they just announced unlimited swaps for multi-month members

I sure love blatant shilling.

>Album was mastered digitally
>Gets released on vinyl
>Doesn't sound any better than the CD but is more inconvenient

I'm hyped

The second time I've seen this BIZARRE argument in fifteen minutes.

Could you show me the hints that it's most definitely going to be Demon Days? I'll sign up most definitely

This pic posted on the forums by a mod describes the album perfectly, and some internet sleuths have deducted that "Demon Days" fits perfectly into the blacked out portion. In addition, some more forum hints

-Blurring of genres
-Released in the GWB years
-Not a debut album or new album
-Probably one of the most talked about and anticipated VMP releases (Demon Days has been hinted at for years as possibly being an AOTM)

How do you know it wasn't remastered?

I'll cop it

Switches are unlimited

I don't really get buying LPs of recent albums

maybe it's because I associate it with teenagers who buy Lana Del Ray "vinyls"( I want to drink bleach every time a 16 year old uses that phrase) and post them to Instagram using a Polaroid filter

I love the song DARE its so chill. Always makesa me wanna dance.

>Recent
It's 12 years old mate

nope, its trash. plus reissues are worthless

>reissues are worthless
imagine being this pointlessly stuck-up

there have been bootlegs for years who fucking cares you literal autists

Because they sound like literal shit pressed into a disk

I only buy Vinyl to frame and put on my wall, what does that make me?

youre telling me you just buy reissues and put them in your collection and you have no problem with it? i could understand with albums that are super expensive but a lot of them arent

>I want to drink bleach
I support your ambition

me too