Greeks are not whi-

Greeks are not whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes macedonian not greek

Greeks were never white, they were always olive skinned mediterraneans with dark hair and dark eyes. Then getting cucked by the Turks just made them swarthier and more middle eastern looking though. You guys act as if the Greeks were extremely pale blonde hair/blue eyed Nordics when they never looked like them
Also
>Hollywood movie
Kys faggot

*them

I don't disagree but blond or pale Greeks also exist, where do they come from? Are they Slavs or could it simply be that people with lighter phenotypes have always existed in certain groups of the peoples of Europe without that meaning that every single people consisted entirely of Aryan Nordic caricatures?

>where do they come from?
The Mediterranean races are the most diverse. Dark hair and eyes are the most common, but light hair and eyes are not as rare as you think, when you talk about millions of people, 10-20% of light people en up making up a good chunk.

I'm Greek.

isnt he an irish actor?

Yes, I remember Colin Farrell being a proud Greek actor.

He's Macedonian not greek

>Greeks were never white
fucking leftists

I bet in 100 years from now they're gonna be claiming we were always pakiskinned.

Keep the Arabs off Europe for a thousand years so the white race can survive, in the process 70% of our population getting turked( dark skinned ).

And this is how they thank us now.
You were never white.

Well can we get a kiss at least?

I'm a Macedonian

>the "white" race according to americans

It's funny how to some people Greeks (and other Mediterraneans) must either all look like Dolph Lundgren or like Köksal Baba but there can be nothing inbetween.

half of Greece is Anatolian refugees, what do you expect. If you're blond then you're obviously a slav or an albanian to them.

They're erasing our history proceeding into the final stage of white genocide.

Don't mind me just your average literally negro black mamba makalele m'pinga wooobangeraaaayhaaaa african tribesman greek here with his black skin and playing his trusty didgeridoo (which is a black instrument like he is of course)

I went the other day to buy some beer, and the cashier talked to me in English.
It happens all the time , especially in the summer.
The think I'm a tourist, that's how much they have erased the white man's history here.

They weren't, modern Greeks looked no different than the ancient Greeks and modern Greeks olive skinned and swarthy. Their skin color was literally not white, look at guys like Alexander the Great or Justinian. They were always Olive skinned people

how do we make greece white again brother?

>look at guys like Alexander the Great or Justinian
both white

The average Greek doesn't look like that, Greeks look no different than swarthy Turks

today is your lucky day, red pilling time

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

Well, the only way out of this as I see it is, that the North Europeans are gonna get fed up so much frrom all the immigrants that they want to move to the South.

In the meantime, we should kick out all the non white trash.

Today a gypsy with a baby was begging me to give her money so that her baby could it lol.
I was holding a pizza box, turned around looked at her ugly face and started smirking and laughing.

The situation is out of control.

It's the "caucasian" race, and it's based more on skull, nose, and eye shape than skin, eye, and hair color

did you even read the thread? are you even white?
you sound dumb

How in the world is this white, his skin color is literally not white and he has dark hair and dark eyes. Greeks were always olive skinned mediterraneans. You have some sort of fantasy that they were blonde haired/blue eyed Nordics

I've fucked your turk mother erdogan escapee and i can ensure you she looks different that the people who literally invented the air you breathe obese retard hurr chicken wings woo apple pie

you are the one having a fantasy kid, i see what they truly looked like every time i look in the mirror.
Just because most greeks got turkd doesn't mean ancient greeks looked like the modern ones

I am American

You said that Alexander the Great was white when he clearly wasn't. His skin wasn't pale at all and he didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes. I don't why you're so insecure about being "white" and shit

Greeks are too swarthy and middle eastern looking to be considered white. They look completely different compared to western and Northern Europeans and their culture is completely different. Seriously, the entire Balkans were ruled by the ottomans for years. Greeks are middle eastern Turks

are you saying i am not greek because i have blue eyes and blond hair?
fucking leftists, always rewriting history for the sake of "diversity"
everyone from my father's side is greek

I am Greek

Turks are much MUCH whiter than greeks

No, you're white(of you are telling the truth), all I am saying is that Alexander the Great wasn't white

i remember how many americans here were actually white

>I s-swear, Greeks are totally w-white

I apologize for my fellow 'American' poster, he's probably a nigger or a sandnigger.
Just ignore him, most of us are actually quite red-pilled.

*if

>60% trying to tell us who is white and who isn't
Every fucking thread.

only a few whites are left in greece sadly

Alexander the Great was greek = white

This. This white man knows whats up

Do these people look white you

His skin was literally not white though, it was like dark olive, also had dark hair and dark eyes.
Also
>Greek=white
Keep telling yourself that

Ancient greeks were actually brownish black, something like Obama

But in 6 century 100k slavs warriors pillaged Greece and fuck a lot of girls

So today greeks have some slavic genes

Slavs and niggers are pretty much the same thing though.

see the link here

Slavs are essentially white niggers.

>t. 1/24 native

The ancient weren't Nordics bro, it's just a stormfav fantasy

>Ancient greeks were actually brownish black, something like Obama
WE

Why are muricans so bed in b8ing??

Not funny just annoying

At least australians are creative

See, you can't dispute anything I said

>Ancient greeks were actually brownish black, something like Obama
are you a black american on holidays in Praha?

Does this look white to you

Tell me one thing Slavs have accomplished and I'll shut up. You're niggers, it's no biggie. If we didn't have niggers in our plantations we'd probably have you.

>Argentina

No but ancient greeks are originally from Egypt empire, today southern Sudan

greeks arent white
thats why they got conquered by the Macedonians

Whiter than your average American

Russians have done quite a lot really

>the Greeks were totally white
Sup Forums damage control is crazy

americans being in charge of who's white is pitiful

you didn't consider irishmen white for a long time, and you accepted jews as white when you realised they are rich

you are mongrels one way or another and your gymnastics when deciding who is what and when are funny

we will accomplish remaining what we are while you children become half black

makes you think

inb4 >slavs are not white door hoor mongol/turk rape babies hurr durrr you will remain shitskins herp derp

sweet projections incoming

it's just a painting, it doesn't prove anything
can you disprove the link i posted?
no, you can't

Mediterranean is the only white, north of it is snowniggers. Olive skinned people are the master race, and the Slavs are their noble friends. Soon they will inherit the Earth.

Yes? What do you need, my black friend?

Lol, your country is a shithole with a god awful economy and terrible infrastructure.

The outward appearance of Alexander is best represented by the statues of him which Lysippus made, and it was by this artist alone that Alexander himself thought it fit that he should be modeled. 2 For those peculiarities which many of his successors and friends afterwards tried to imitate, namely, the poise of the neck, which was bent slightly to the left, and the melting glance of his eyes, this artist has accurately observed. 3 Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his bre

Keep the dmagae control coming, Greeks were not Nordics. I don't why you take that as insult, it's not like snowniggers accomplished anything. All of western civilization came from mediterraneans

you would know, you are responsible for most of it

Perma ban all yanks

*sigh*......guess I have to fix things again
Non white Europe
>Bulgaria
>Croatia
>Serbia
>Hungary
>Romania
>southern Spain
>southern Italy
>southern Portugal
>Greece
>Finland
>Russia
>Albania
>Bosnia
>Moldova
>Macedonia

*damage

Well you do have a point there, but Slavs make excellent plumbers and whores.
Have you seen a pretty black whore or a good black plumber? I don't think so.

Other than that, I agree that Greeks used to look like us, until they got invaded obviously.

Don't let that Burger upset you, you will always be my favorite whore.

>Irish negro cast as an aryan greecedonian

???

>Have you seen a a good black plumber?
Why don't you ask your wife or daughter?

Now Finns on the other hand, they are a complete mystery, they have the blond hair and shit, but their skull shape and facial characteristics are completely non European.

still had fewer mass shootings per capita than america

>Russians have done quite a lot really
Getting killed a lot.

finland is the whitest country in Europe, though

>White = Nordic
So fucking tired of this. If Greeks aren't white, what are they?

>inb4 Mediterranean race
Doesn't exist.

if you aren't albino you aren't white
if your country isn't 100% albino it's not white

can we all agree on this?

It's kind of my point, the term "white" is incredibly stupid and arbitrary. The skin color of the Greeks is literally not white so I wouldn't consider them white. To me they're just...well Greek. Labeling all Europeans as Just "white people" is disingenuous. I consider Italians to be Italians, Irish to be Irish, German to be German, etc.. All Europeans are Caucasians with their own set of unique looks and culture, it's like labeling all Asians as the same when that is completely false

Your tax money pays to upkeep huge statues of Russians that came in and overthrew your government.

>Greece exported their Muslim converts who were less likely turked than their Christian brothers since Turks raped Christian vassals like hell

Absorbing rapidly producing shitskins from the east who were "greeks" actually just Arabs and Armenians was a bad idea.

>Analbananians on charge who's white

But Greeks aren't white, they were ruled by the ottomans for years. They all look like Turks. They're completely different from the rest of europe

>HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO STOP

holy fuck, the passfag/kellyfag has been replying to himself over and over in this thread. then you have retarded Americans (sorry, it's just le trolling, they aren't just retarded) adding in their two cents

dumbass, the vast majority of the exchanged Muslims were Anatolian Turks who were settled in Greece during the Ottoman conquest. meanwhile the Christians who came over were either recent settlers in western Anatolia or pre-Turkic Byzantine populations of Anatolia, i.e. our kin

>tfw not white for argentine standards but white for american standards.

>implying modern greeks are like hellenics. to much race mixing for them to consider themselves ancient. although i do imagine there is some mountain cities who didnt get turked

Macedonia is a region in northern greece you pseudo bulgarian faggot

Is that supposed to be an insult?

when you aren't even good enough to be bulgarian, yes that's an insult

Of fuck you, all kinds of great imperial powers did their best to create Fyrom. We bled for them, and in the end, they spit in our faces. Never do a good deed.