You need to start convincing everyone to pull their money out of banks...

You need to start convincing everyone to pull their money out of banks. Today I went to pull out cash I worked for and been in my account for over 5 years. I was not able to withdraw constantly $5,000 daily to move into a new bank. They fucking report you to the IRS and you WILL be audited. Expect a knock at your door. This happened to every single person I know. you better start rioting because your world is going to shit. You all pool your money into these banks and they fucking wipe their asses with your hard earned money. Those with family money or the cynical don't have much to say on this matter so this message is reaching out to those who obviously have some same ideologies as me. Pull your fucking money out of these worthless shit banks. You let these faggots control your fucking lives. Besides banks, there's a real lack of jobs offering 40 hour work weeks and twice minimum wage to provide a proper living. Fucking riot people and hide your fucking money because watch, USA like Cyprus is going to fucking tell you to fuck off when you go running with withdraw money if anything ever happens. You want to buy a house and want to withdraw $200,000? You become a flag for an instant IRS audit. Best part is you can't stop paying property tax? Who's the faggot who set this shit up? Then with all those taxes they have these faggots 18-25 y.o's circle jerking on some base with nuclear bombs and billion dollar F-16's doing the same shit. Then these soldiers fly through American airlines like idiots thinking they were going in some fucking military gay orgy. There goes 400 billion dollars that would of been spent on what? ....on fucking food production so people can stop working every fucking week to just buy shit faggot strawberries some sweaty overworked mexican who scratches his dick often while handling your berries can ship to you for overpriced amounts of money with a few people dying from the gonorrhea infested listeria berries of love this capitalism has produced.

I know you think you know what you're talking about, but if you were to have say, $10k that you never touch in a safe in your house rather than a bank, you would have lost money over the course of several years due to inflation.
You would have less purchasing power. Banks are also federally insured for losses so that you can get your money back from the government if your bank goes belly up. You also shouldn't have all of your money saved in the bank anyway. Start maxing out your Roth IRA if you have so much to pull out at once. Then, set up a mutual fund or play your own stocks if you think you know enough. Either way, you're a retard for thinking that telling Sup Forums to take their money out of banks is going to save the world.

Did you come up with this plan at recess today?

Besides having money, there's the act of making money which is having a "job". if every person, let's say about 250 million people all wanted $50,000 jobs thats 12.5 trillion dollars. "There was approximately $1.48 trillion in circulation as of October 20, 2016" There's not even enough money going around to fucking pay most of you people let alone positions. Also these shit governments are making it impossible for people to start small business without being faggots shoving their fingers up everyone's ass for tax like some fucking crackhead piece of shit. Government deserves to die for this very reason alone. If government ended, farmers would stop growing? Fucking people are so stupid. They are blinded by money and this "circulation shit which it isn't even hard to figure out after a fucking nation wide vote for circulation...... if asked people would respond but your faggots governments don't ask you. No they don't ask you shit when they pass things like the patriot act in the middle of the night. They do shit like appoint faggot corrupt fat little dick judges and prosecutors to fuck you all over. Just look at your IRS code laws for taxes. They government wants to see you all fucking die for all it cares. All those people working to keep such a shit system in order don't realize, just for showing up to these positions, being these faggot office workers implying their fucking codes to be carried out by courts and armed people afterwards meaning pigs, aka cops, aka even if they are good people they are still brain dead as fuck not realizing everyone is a cop ins their own right they they bear arms. Look at texas as an example or the racist as some waffle house who tried to kill some black guy for his skin color. This world is filled with too much shit. Pull your money out of banks and don't pay taxes to these pieces of shit governments so they can shrink up and slowly fucking die off forever. Keep your fucking money hidden.

Most banks don't beat the rate of inflation. I know chase has like .1% interest in savings. Your other points are great though.

Fucking retards like you perpetuate the system blinded as shit. And the same money you put into those banks does nothing to change the world. Fuck off you millennial degenerate. I have family money and who cares. I still look for those who are not in the same position as me. People like you fucked this world up. Your illogical thinking. One dollar in 1990 is the same fucking dollar now you fucking idiot. I can use it now yes? So it's the fucking same. Go shove your buying power bullshit up your ass. Things go up in price because idiots like you buy into it all and pay 900 dollar ipods just cause. There's no getting through to fucks like you. Fuck your money bullshit, there's more things to life after you got money you fucking cunt. I made up with a plan at recess? I worked a job for 15 years you idiot selling insurance with a house by the shore now you dense idiot. You're either some know it all cunt from the 1980's or some whimp born after 1993, those kiddie wierdos who talk so much but never actually get anything worth merit done. Enjoy your paperwork bullshit for the rest of your life like some droning idiot. How's tax season? The last time I worried about taxes was 15 years ago buddy and I'm already with a house. Property tax? Not a single penny. You try to do that you fucking ass wipe. Nope you can't. I owe fucking no one and control myself so go eat shit with your faggot ass government and catch on fire or something for fucks sake. You don't know the feeling of waking up every morning with a fucking safe full of money from this very second to the next 200 years worth of shit right? Exactly. My life > yours. Money is fucking nothing you idiot. I'm passed the point of worrying about money and have more empathetic goals than still be trying to hustle money like you lmao.

Banks suck i use a credit union

What's money? I use barter system, sex for food and I am feeeeeellling hungry boys

i keep stocks and bonds in the bank only to live off the interest.
>Last month I made $290,000 just in the interest which i took out in cash.
>I still havent put it in the safe so its in this old suitcase

>thinks he understands economics

banks would not bind their bills in pretty multi colored elastics and put some in plastic while leaving others unwraped

that is drug money probably from some police seizure picture

Your English, and sentence structure reads like you dropped out of school in the fourth grade.
No wonder you have no concept of "money".

also looks like more than 290k

Bank of South american drug dealers usually offers 3 condoms and some dirty socks taken from a passing train vagrant if you deposit strange black bags of dog ear bent money usually wiped between the ass of a stripper or two.

"No wonder you have no concept of "money"."

you faggot queer little shit, all the capitalization and punctuation won't make you less of a faggot. if we were in a room right now and you said that shit to me knowing who i was i would smack your faggot ass with my pocket full of money and waited to see what you would of done. ill even let you keep it you fucking wanker kid. go eat a dick faggot rofl, i worked 15 fucking years to earn a house and enough money to outweigh your 150 pound lanky ass, man i would love to see the little dick shmuck im speaking to. plz prince grammar show me some more wonderful two liners you got you fucking pansy ass faggot. you're not witty you're just a faggot little queer who thinks he's smarter yet uses sentences like "No wonder you have no concept of "money"." Nice. Fragment. Faggot. Superiority Complex much? if you haven't noticed and someone needs to explain, we don't punctuate often here because we speak mostly with colloquialism. learn a fucking word you faggot brute retard, qq you still drive around in moms toyota. kek. you must be new here. kill yourself.

The dollar isn't backed by anything, dingus. If you really believe what you're saying you would withdraw all your money and buy gold with it before the economy crashes so you can sell it in the country you plan to flee to.

OP, youre telling me to hoard worthless paper. If things really went to shit, i would burn it for warmth.

Buy gold for now. Keep your money in the bank, its a well known fact that all banks are technically "empty" due to loaning. Nobody gives a shit because most currency is digital anyway.

I wont do it, OP. I wont aid in the collapse of society just to hold green tinted paper. Ill keep investing in precious metals, and eventually real-estate, like a normal fucking person.

This guy gets it. I think our public 'education' system leads people to believe that the dollar is worth more than just good faith in the federal government.

We haven't followed any type of currency backing system since 1971.

Its not even government money. It all belongs to the federal reserve, the name of which is a lie itself. Its privately owned and doesnt reserve shit. Its a privately owned money printer that the government has no control over. Simply, its real name should be private printer.

Of course, none of this matters to me as long as what they print retains its so called "value." The only way it can do that is for the people not to be retards like op

>we want our moneyz! Hurr durr, gib me muh cash!

It isnt worth shit when that happens, to anyone, no matter where you got it from. I want gold, and i want assets. Things that will retain value no matter how shitty things get.

So, OP. I will give you what your cash is worth in gold when the apocolypse comes, turn right around and burn it in my fireplace while you freeze in the nuclear winter.

Youve abandoned your own thread, faggot. Just because you have cash stowed away in your basement doesnt mean anything. Not owing anyone anything is neat, everyone should strive for that.

You seem to think your life is good because youve built this mound of cash for yourself. You also seem to think that this cash will magically keep its value when the economy/society collapses. It wont.

Hell, i have a hard time beleiveing such a system would collapse. The US economy is based off of paper capitalism, or digital capitalism, as time goes on. Its a system that isnt so easily affected by people rushing for their cash as you describe. Who needs to go get cash when they have a debit card? Virtually no one. What happens when a bank hits zero? More money from the federal reserve. Its only real flaw is market bubbles, which happen occasionally and are far less harmful than economic bubbles. The idea of cash is becoming obsolete. Telling everyone to run to the bank for cash that isnt there will only prove to harm you, OP. It will inevitably devalue your paper, which you worked so very hard for.

My final tip of advice is to turn your paper into gold, and assets. Until then, youre a retarded faggot nigger. Bye

Plz teach me your ways, I seek knowledge

Stay classy, user.

what stocks did you invest in user?