I'm brazilian and i'm moving to Australia

I'm brazilian and i'm moving to Australia.
Would i pass as a white guy?

You look like a bleached nigger.

Good enough.
People outside of Sup Forums only pay attention to the skin.

You barely pass as a guy. Or human being for that matter.

Damn this nigga even whiter than I am and I'm a fucking ghost, what the fuck brazilian

may we see the rest of you? strangely aroused..

kek
I know, i'm ugly, i wouldn't be on Sup Forums if i wasn't.
I'm fat.

Nobody in Australia will care if your Brazilian dude, being an aussie I will critique you.

1) You look like a dumb cunt with that hair cut it off
2) Ditch the glasses
3) Goto the gym get some shape

you will find if you were a neck beard fedora fag in Brazil nothing will change in another country

Good luck mate!

you may hear the word poofta directed your way a lot

You would pass as some cock head with down syndrome, look on the bright side though it would strike you some free centre link money if you ever became broke.

>ditch the glasses
I can't, i can't use lenses and i can't see for shit without them.
>goto the gym get some shape
I'm already doing it, i've been going to the gym and browsing /fit/ for a month now.

What is a poofta?

Nope. You look fine, but you will have a thick maid / landscaper / roofer accent that will give you away.

I'm a voice actor, pretty sure i can at least disguise it.

Get a 23andme profile and keep it with you. Only if it prooves you are white. But dont worry you dont look like an abo or a gook.

white yes
guy no

get a fucking hair cut or you'll get stabbed by lads faggot

you

nah bro youve got the jungle monkey jaw, can tell foreign.

tits or gt-
> guy
wtf?!

oi amor, pq ce quer passar de homem?

Vaza, vadia.
Do i really look that feminine?
I love my hair...

doesn't suit you at all especially with the balding on the sides. Plus you'll hate having long hair in Aus

im sure you arent native aussie either.
unless you are super black and 4 feet tall...

Aussie here, you're doin' fine but if you want the piss taken out of you, neaten up the hair a bit. Aint gotta get it too short, but with that style you're gonna get called out for being a poofter.

Anything passes as a white guy here. And even if you didn't; black guys and abbos get treated as fucking royalty by our legal and political shit.

sou homi

My hair was like that because i wanted you guys to have a clear vision of my skin tone and facial structure.
This is how i actually wear it.
Is it really that bad? I'm really considering cutting it after this thread...

You might wanna get rid of that poofta hair mate

Do yourself a favour and shave the front 3/4 of your head to a buzz cut and leave the back long. That hair style has been popular since the 80s and will never be unfashionable. Make sure you start straight on the Swan Draught when you get here and you will fit right in.

Based on that jaw that juts out forwards, I would say no.

>Ditch the glasses
Nah, don't molest your eyes with contacts. I'm not sure why sticking things in your eyes has been normalised and it irritates me when people recommend then for vanity reasons. They cause dry eye and other irritation. Some people need them (those with keratoconus for instance) but glasses are a far safer, more natural bet for most.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUUULLLL CUNT

Fuck up idiot. Anyone that wants to start watering down the musso intake and comes in the front door is welcome.

I know i'm not really white, one of my grandparents was black and he raped a native woman.
I'm just wondering if i pass as white since i'm moving to a white country.

Yes, we will think you're white.

Cut your hair
You're gonna get called a faggot a lot, and I'll bet the ruthless young lads are gonna try start you for fun (you look like an easy target)

People like me from Sup Forums could tell, but I think the average white couldn't or just wouldn't care.

I know.
I'm pretty much the whitest guy around, black girls really like me for it.
But i know i'm not really white, pic related.
I also have a slightly thick nose and my lips are a bit tick.

there is no ronaldinho in there, be careful

fuck off
we're full

Not with that hair bro

Well you'll most likely pass as white to most people in my opinion.

not down here cunt, you look like a poof

Looks kinda like a gook fucked a coon.

Stick to the cities. Unless you're fuckin good with cattle the rural boys will send you home crying.
And they may rape you.... it gets lonely out here and kangaroos are fucking fast.

What a well executed example of scientific research, user. I think this gif shows an unbiased and totally representative comparison that without any doubts sticks to the quality criteria for scientific methods. Thanks for sharing!

>mfw from a rural area
I would like to see them try. kek

t. mixed mutt that is ashamed of non-white features

Sorry, user. I don't care how you feel.

So would I

cade o gogó fdp

Fdp tem cara de esquerdista, não dá para saber se é um homem muito feio ou uma mulher feia parecida com homem.