I can't stop fucking shaking. i'm 26 and i'll never hug anyone. i can't think of any reason to keep living

i can't stop fucking shaking. i'm 26 and i'll never hug anyone. i can't think of any reason to keep living.

the world would be a better place if i was gone.

Ha ha ha. Ur shaking cause you cant find someone to hug? Lol. Wtf?

Get a dog

go to bed OP your drunk

either that or your as autistic retard, but i guess go to bed if that's the case too

I'm going to pin you down to the ground and hug you until I cum.

kill yourself then youl almost deserve to live

why would you kill yourself in a world where that ass exists daaayyym

Is there a video of this slut?

This guy makes an extremely valid point.

honestly it doesnt matter whether you live or die. We will all turn to dust and you are insignificant.

The world wont be a better place if you're gone. The world wont even notice your gone.

Why can't you get a prostitute faggot?

get a animal, people are not special

if you are actually shaking bro you are probs having a panic attack

how many times are you gonna post this shit. no wonder you can't get a girl you sperg.

Lol I always laugh at these posts. Do us all a favor and kys. Nobody really cares about you anyways.
99% of fags that write "I want to die" don't even like yourself with a needle.
Shot to the head. It'll be quick.
More action less talking

What's up with these gags looking for sympathy in Sup Forums? You gotta be shitting me

Get prescribed some valium it will help. Just make sure you keep a stable mind while you get used to it. Benzodiazapines really helped with my shaking, mild insomnia and ptsd. I've just had some bad flairs with it- you need to have a low addiction likelihood because otherwise they can be dangerous, for you and others.
I wish you all the best, and the world would not be a better place if you were gone. We're all going one day, so please make the most of it for now. It's okay to be upset. Just know that there is love to be felt, and it doesn't have to be from others. Big hugs bro

>

Save up some money, fuck a whore. You'll be better after that.

So what is going on with you shaking. Why's shaking is related to the lack of relationship in your life? Also, you should get a pet. Last thing, if you're to kill yourself, just try your hardest to do what you love (something you couldn't do with a fucking bad job and shit) without making lives of people you love shit, just to see if you can succeed having fun and living of it, then kill yourself if it doesn't work out

U must be expierencing stage 1 hypothermia.

Underrated as fuck
Do it OP, the animal's love and affection will solve your problem.

Listen son, no one comes here to do it. So fuck off with your shitposting.

This.

start transitioning into a girl, grow some tits and ass, people will kill each other to fuck you

judging by the desperation in the OP, i'd say it's safe to bet he'll have to lose anywhere between 100 and 500 pounds first

yeah dude kys I wish I did a long time ago

You really think that you have that huge of an impact on the reat of the world? Fidel Castro died, and think of all of the horrific shit he did, and I didn't so much as hiccup because of it. Your problem is that you think too highly of yourself, like you have some sort of limetless untapped potential. Face it OP, you're just a regular guy, and some people are gonna hate you, and some people aren't gonna give a fuck about you, and a habdfull of people are going to be able to yolerate your bullshit. Welcome to the club brother. Time to quit crying on the internet and go make a miniscule contribution to society and quit thinking that there's some freight train to wonderland that you missed. There isn't. Life ia just kinda lame and then it's kinda shitty, and then it's pretty good, and then it's lame again. You aren't special.

Calm down, get a hooker

if you really dont want to continue living then the choice is obvious, to die. Its your life, do what you want

The world wouldn't be a better place, it would be indifferent you stupid faggot.

just make your shaking into a cool dance

That boy is a real crowd pleaser
Small cock unlike BBC
Black bull living like Ebenezer
Release the cum, watch it drip slowly

It capitalize on it by buying some Shake n' Bake chicken