Watch me make duck breast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MezKYhjqGKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watching

i think you need some special seasoning on that chicken op

bumping for duck

Fat is thick. Tried to cut some of it. Now putting salt

Monitoring this thread but I hope you realize we have a board specifically for this right?

did someone say breast?

Take for ever OP

>inb4 missing body parts

And who asked for your fucking opinion?

Keep it cooking nigga.

Did you tenderize it already?

What is your cooking process? Are you doing some light, additional tenderizing through sous vide?

How are you planning to season it? Are you going to marinate it?

What is the final cooking process for you? Sautee, oven, slow cooked, what?

Waiting pan to get hot. But i hate to make too much smoke in the house.

>Sup Forums
>Random

Dude, chill the fuck out. Fucking Whitey.

I am not sure if you know what opinions are but okay.

On the pan

How many times did you fuck it before deciding to cook it?

You men you are not going to marinate a fucking meat? What are you using as your cooking agent? Olive oil, butter, canola? What else did you season with it?

I was just saying there is a cooking board I don't care if he posts it here either. I love duck, maybe you should calm down instead.

Should I put orange ?

You have my undisputed attention, OP.

Please, continue.

Yes! You MUST serve orange with duck breast!

Of course

you must be fun at parties

Get some fucking Thyme before it's too late! And some garlic heads as well. Put a dash of cayenne to enhance flavors.

Did you put some star anise and cardamom on that rice you have in the back?

You do that in the fucking marinating process not when you are already searing it.

This guy. This guy, right here. He knows his shit.

You MUST find thyme and garlic if you can, OP. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL.

>puts shit tier meat out on internet
>GUYS WATCH ME COOK LEL
>is opinion free safe zone tho
>salt on saltiest meat on earth
>Imma chef tho lololol

Here, I'll do it for you because you're gonna need both hands with those ESOL1 knife skills

>who asked your fucking opinion user kys

do it fagget....

It depends on what flavor your going for. Some marinades taste better as an after dip broth

Oil splashes all over the place, tested the orange

Shoo. Shoo, shoo. Shoo, shoo, shoo.

We're watching OP cook, damn it. Take your cynicism and silly face and go somewhere else. Skiddaddle!!!

Yeah unlike you who gets all up in arms over some information being posted.

Yes, but you do that in the marinating process to make the actual meat, and not the broth have the orangey flavor.

Maybe you should go suck a dick. Don't forget to put the webm on And don't even try to say you were trolling all along, everyone here knows you're a dumb motherfucker, don't try and back peddle your way out of it.

Smoking the house . It sucks

I think i might make a thread cook about hanu kobe beef. Think i should preshoot the whole process? Or post as i go?

I came here to be aroused by culinary skills, not damn drawings. Away with you!

Oh God, no! What are you doing?!?

Try asking Ted Allen on the cooking subreddit

Preshoot, you won't get distracted by posting and you'll be less likely to ruin the meat.

But I was trolling... jiz those kids never got jokes

Yeah i guesd at that point its more like a light flavor sauce then a marinade. How salty is duck?

>dat burnt skin

Niggah, get your shit together. There is a sharp difference between a good, golden-brown seared skin and that fucking black mat going on there.

/ck/ is almost exclusively mcdonald's and mountain dew threads. Fuck that board.

Ease up there, tiger. He can just scrape off the burnt bits and continue!

But would that kill the experience?

It's more or less like any meat. You still salt/pepper to taste. Although this OP has no fucking idea what he is doing.

See:

I wasn't trolling and I'm not trying to say I was trolling. I was merely stating we have a cooking board because OP seems to be into cooking yet posts on Sup Forums.

I sincerely do not understand why you are so upset.

Are you ops Bhole Baron?

>scrape teh burnt bits off
>duck is just like steak lel
>onoes it still tastes burnt

Guess you feel more at home on a furry trap faggot board.

You've burned your house down, haven't you, OP?

I think he might be posting as he does it . ill give him props for that. Thats hard

I put the sucker in the oven. Put zest, sqquized the orange and some garlic as suggested. The whole chicken is in smoke

You're here too buddy, just telling you about /ck/

put some weed on top. delicious

OP, I...

Gotta lower them temps if its smoking in oven

youtu.be/MezKYhjqGKY

Hitler

seems like we have a full house thread goin now

Duck not chicken right?

Doesn't look good

Why did you take I Don't Know Wtf Aromatics Are, for $500?

Fully engaged in this thread. Keep going OP. God speed.

this

God speed captain. Were all counting on you.

Putting a pan full of seared oil in the oven is guaranteed smoke at almost any temperature.

what did you turn that duck into, op

into beautiful chicken

You fucking dumbass, stop putting it in the oven without a roasting pan or it'll turn into shoe leather. Look, just turn the heat up and let the fat render off for about 3 or 4 minutes. Take the meat out to rest. Add flour and butter and reduce heat. Add about 3 cups of canola oil. Dump some frozen French fries in. Fucking fuck fat fries.

Why the fuck did u put the pan in the oven? now i know why your not in the cooking threads

Hope is done inaide and not too rare. I'm letting it cool of . Gotta wait a day for the smoke to clear now

Don't listen to this guy, putting canola oil in there at this stage will turn it into mustard gas.

I'm not OP

>meat resting on wooden cooking board

Fucking American.

Exactly. Fucking roasting pan atleast. Nigger like " watermelon, chicken i guess ill just throw the pan i seared it in into the oven"

OP WTF!

You already have a a burnt skin duck. I thought you were doing a full sear.

You can't fucking put that shit in the oven now. Do you want it to be anything more than medium rare.

If so, you are past the point of no return on meat flavor.

now add wholegrain mustard and honey

I'm sure this is the same duck you started with, and yet... something seems amiss...

Dubs of truth
Duck = Chicken

What would u rest it on?

>inb4 OP is cooking human flesh.

whats all that yellow shit on it?

>adding flour
Fuck off with that shit.

Just so you know you are not going to get any garlic/thyme flavor since you put them in way too late.

He said it was for the fries.

looks good, OP

Is that good with duck?

wood is more sterile than any other surface fucktard, Im a pro cook so I know.

OP's level of skill

I think it's supposed to be "orange"

>inb4 news story about OP dying of salmonella

Least true thing ive ever read on Sup Forums

Stupidand gay. It absorbs juice.

Bro I bet you bought that slab of fuck from walmart, that shit looks like it's about to turn man throw that out and get some quality

Plastic or Formica. You don't even use mineral oil, you're so fucking clueless.

OP? Are you alive?