My 22 year old gf babysits for this old guy and I just found this weird ass filtered pic of him on her phone...

My 22 year old gf babysits for this old guy and I just found this weird ass filtered pic of him on her phone, what do you think it's doing on her phone?

Babysits?

Idk what it's doing on her phone but I know what your gf is really doing for him.

you're fucked user, dump the bitch

you know what it means.
you probably tasted his sperm already outta your gfs vagina

Your GF is probably sitting on more than what she claims.

>gee golly whats he doing on her phone

really?

The guy is like 41, why would she cheat on me with him?

Maybe because you are a limp dick faggot.

because this guy is not a beta cuck faggot. age doesnt really matter then

he probably loaded with cash compared to your broke NEET ass

Cause she was born autistic and retarded and you were too dumb to make her sign a waiver. No 41 year old needs a babysitter btw user just dump and move on.

checkd n kekd

>daddy issues
>sex
>money
>for no reason
>all women are whores
>etc

Bottom line, she's getting something from him she isn't getting from you. And if she can have her cake and eat it too, why wouldn't she? She's got the stability of the relationship with you, plus the sex or whatever she's getting from him.

If you think that this man is old, you are absolutely retarded. For a girl of 18 old means 50, not 35. In fact, during a lot of years, the proper age between man and woman was 20 years more in favor of the man. So, beware because this man is better for your girl than you.

Sorry OP. Without a doubt, shes fucking him. Not trying to be a dick, but it's true.

Should I go around to his house and kick his ass or just dump her?

Probably has a signed LP collection.
Has his own house. Huge dick.

seriously though, your girlfriend would have deleted his photo if she was thinking she didn't know what to do or how to tell you. and she wouldn't keep babysitting for him. get ready to hear the worst excuse for why the photo is on her phone in the first place, and you'll probably believe it, and live the next year as a cuck if you're lucky and the old guy tells her he can't risk his family or image and she falls back on you.

If you're a little bitch you'll bever bring this up and only talk to Sup Forums about it. Which will accomplish nothing. Confront her ass about this. She's most likely cheating. Or you could somehow gather more concrete evidence before you light the fuse of these explosives that will inevitably go off.

I am the guy in the pic and you're right to worry OP. I been banging her good for a while now

>committing assault for my dear lady
you're not that guy

Dump her. It's not his fault, it's your whore gf

>because I'm bored
back to your respective board you butthole

Cucked by the 41 y/o employer of your babysitter gf, it's a story as old as time..

Can we get a feels thread in here!

why the hell you posting my pic online?

Feelings only make people stupid, just like religion.

1. Confront her. She'll deny it initially but will probably break down and "admit it"
2. That's in quotes because she's not going to tell you everything, just enough to be believable. Assume much more happened than she admits.
3. She'll apologize profusely and sob and beg you. This is manipulative, don't fall for it.
4. Act like you'll stay with her if it doesn't happen again.
5. Use her guilt to get some stuff from her, sexual stuff she never let you do.
6. Fuck her mercilessly, dominate the shit out of her. Give her the best sex you've ever given her.
7. Dump her cheating ass.

Fuck you and your redpill and mysoginy, fucking fuck cant u respect women as equals?

Leave her. Done. Gone. No more contact.

She is cheating.

I don't know what "redpill" means as I go outside from time to time, but I'm describing what happened to me and how I handled it.

Reddit and tumblr are that way, user.

oh look at me i am le edgy 4channer XDDD

Go fuck yourself kissless virgin, see you on /r/Sup Forums.

Muh misogyny. Tell me one good reason why she should have a pic of the guy she's babysitting for in her phone?

because women respect men as equals all the time

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

No. YOU tell ME one good reason a man should be going through his girls phone without her consent? Insecure fucks. "If she's doing something I dont like she must be cheating" pathetic.

omg THIS SO MUCH

Ok faggot. Going through a girls phone is kind of a dick move. But if you find something incriminating on there then all bets are off. She's a whore.

huh??

>picture of guy she babysits for
>must be fucking him!

It isn't exactly incriminating. How about.. i dunno?.... fucking ask her about it? Jesus fuckin christ, you neckbeards.