Should I download Dark Souls?

Should I download Dark Souls?
If yes 1 or 2, I've never tried it before.

You should upload more of that piece of ass.

I mean you'll probably die loads and rage but go for it, 1 isn't very optimized, 2 fucked up stats, and 3 is just a shit show

don't listen to this dumbass

I probably can't run the third one

If you're ready to play an extremely overrated game with an extremely lame community, sure.

Make sure you never say anything bad about the game ever, or you'll have butthurt faggots jumping down your throat.

There are nudes of her, but she hasn't done hardcore yet

Link?

1 is without a doubt the easiest, just make sure you choose the key.
2 has a shit soul system where if you lose your souls from being a noob too much you get matched with people far more powerful than you. And is generally a more difficult game.

3 is decent but new players who go for a non quality or dex build will struggle at the beginning because of the way you get a hold of weapon upgrades

Can tell this guy gets his ass handed to him in 2 lmao

ITT: fag lords who know nothing about Dark Souls.

1 is by far the best, forget about graphics, it's the best and most mentally challenging one as well. You won't kill the tutorial boss until at least a few tries.

2 is okay, I wouldn't recommend it tbh, it felt like one of those forced sequels with little effort.

3 is good, you might like it better mainly because updated graphics.

Which ever one you choose, it will be extremely hard at first, you will die over and over and over. People are biased about which is harder based on mechanics or soul system blah blah blah, because whichever they played first is always the hardest. They're not all equally difficult. In each game, some bosses are easier and some are harder than others. If you want a mental challenge, but a reward that makes you feel like a God, then play dark souls.

Nah m8
Ive got ringing in my ears from my 12 year old brother screaming after getting wrecked

Start with 1, download dsfix to make it playable.
If you don't have a controller - forget it.

2 is playable with mouse + keyboard.

This guy could never even get to first boss lol

I'm sure you can. Specs?

dark souls is for casuals
play call of duty instead
thats a real mans game

Go away 0/10 bait

I guess the first it is
I dont have a controller tho :L
it's a nearly 8 years old pc which I changed the graphic card like 5 years ago, maybe I could make it a pixel game but I just gonna stick with the first one instead

Play 1 and nothing else. Stay pure

Replied to the wrong thing

1!
Maybe 2, but rather not. (Still do it though)

Depends, you want it for single player, beuatyful scenery epic bosses etc? Play 1.
You want good, balanced (ish) pvp? Play 2.