Holy fuck this show is fun

Holy fuck this show is fun

Does it get better?

The minute O'Connell and his brother leave the show drop it like a fucking radioactive potato, trust me on this

felt like the drop started when the professor died

i agree with this. It got really shitty really fast after that point

What the hell was his problem?

it goes downhill so fast. Like, beyond lightspeed fast.

When I was a wee lad, I had a massive crush on Kari Wuhrer.

The first two seasons were great. Fun, corny, sci-fi that TV does well. From 3 onwards it started to turn into some grade A horseshit; the Kromaggs, Earth Prime? Nope, that stuff was crap.

It went to crap when the original writers left, JRD left, Kromaggs were introduced, and it went to SciFi which led to the dominos falling and every cast member except for Rembrandt left by the end.

SLIDERS WAS FUCKIN RAD

no, it gets worse when they start replacing people

Remember that episode with the dinosaur?

>token black guy in the cast

dropped

Did Remmy make it home in that last jump?

I still think about it.

He injected himself with the AntiKromag virus and jumped into an unstable portal.

Godspeed Remmy.

Feel like you fit in now, cuntface?

>it's a red headed Maggie is wearing that green shirt again that accentuates her lovely bosoms episode

First season intro music has no fucking business being this rad

Based crying man was the only ray of light in that show once the O'Connells left

It was the 90s. He was a harmless nigger who doesn't have sex with white women.

Quality took a nose dive in season 3. The network execs ruined it with their silly "input" and format change. It switched from being about alternate earth histories, to each episode being a ripoff of popular movies. They do one of Species, and one of Island of Doctor Moreau. It was bad enough when Gimli left, then the cute chick is replaced by a total whore. I thought I couldn't hate her any more, then I recently watched an old episode of Politically Incorrect that had her on it, she's even more brain dead than I had remembered. Once Jerry O'connel leaves, it's barely worth watching.

he was the best character by far, even so the series is still worth watching until the end of season 4.